Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
However in a recent article it's claimed he made a 1.5 million profit on selling his pad.

It's the bloody papers mainly TBH... as for cystitis, ouch!
When my parents lived in Florida, I went to stay with them. It was around the time Paris Hilton was always in the media. We were watching the news and the anchorwoman refused to read the news about Paris Hilton going to jail.
Why can't the bloody journalist refuse to write anything more about this MEDIA WHORE!
Our papers are an absolute fucking joke 😡

Joey Essex has made millions from being/acting thick - she's trying to do the same 😡
And I'm sure Gemma Collins or some other dumbnut said the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 10

liar liar

VIP Member
Would rather see videos of carls pad in vegas to be honest..wonder if this was something he had when he was director of UKVEGASLIMITED?
would rather see that instead of somebodys random villa..
I found it! UKVEGASVIP LIMITED. Crawl sole director, inc. 4/19, dis. 10/20. Hmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello lovelies ❤ night shift just clocking on & catching up X

That's exactly what she did with bankruptcy - didn't stick to her IVA then applied to go bankrupt thinking it would all be wiped after 12 months. Wrong there, weren't you skanky!! And even if they do discharge you, it's still not that simple. If you suddenly come into money after discharge, the Receiver can still lay claim to it in certain circumstances.

Sorry for anyone who is struggling at the minute, when this skank rubs her spending in everybody's faces STILL! 🤬 I'm the same, can't pay my mum's funeral bill so I've shoved it on a 0% interest credit card for now.

Why does she never dress Bunny in clothes that actually fit the poor kid either? She's always in chavwear 6 sizes too big, bless her. 😔
So sorry to hear of your mom...big hugs for you 💐❤💕🤗🤗😘 xxxxx

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I would imagine so Pink, so that less food falls off the plate and when the freebie food falls out of Skankey's rancid fat gob it lands on said plate when she's talking with her mouth full.

Followed by some 'Hanky Panky' with his new bathboard strapped to his arse to avoid him disappearing into 'The Valley Of The Damned'.
Oh how I bloody LOVE Alan Partridge. *Scuttles off to watch his 2019 comic relief conga attempt*. I'm still eager for Skanky & Crawl the be guests on This Time 🤣😂

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Of course , if you do not cooperate with the official receiver he can apply for a Public Examination
Which you do not want

• Heart

Monsieur Crumble

Good afternoon my Krusty friends saw this comment in the mail made me smile .

So Gucci now supply goods in tatty cardboard, damaged boxes with a carrier bag taped to the top. Then there's Price sitting with some united fake designer bags, pretending that she had gifts from those shops. Next, who on earth would advertise companies on their birthday photos, especially third rate companies which have appalling reputations. I'd never realised that Princess (who's nothing of the sort) was actually Anthony Worrall-Thompson in drag. And lastly, congratulations to Price and the cross-eyed Jaffa Coal......its not easy being the biggest pair of C(u) Ntz in the DM given the competition from the LA based social climbing American para site and its invertebrate gin ger pet!
Pissin mesenteric at Antony Worrall Thompson 🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Morning all, happy birthday to Rita’s son.

Pointy chin has been to Romford market as well 🤷‍♀️
She's probably had her lets hennaed :LOL:

He is so illiterate. Did either of these imbeciles go to school? Pair of skanky, chav, scamming morons. Happy Birthday again you dirty rancid tramp.

On another subject, the 'mansion' he was buying for Skanky is still on the market. True or not, rumours in the press has it he's skint and couldn't get a mortgage!
Yeah I checked it yesterday - it's quite dangerous with a stream at the bottom and straight out onto a road.

What worries me is that Ron remembers me, possibly obsessed?
We'll protect you - never fear - Smith is here!

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
No. Not having it , I don't joke when I say I'm the only one on here who's Sane , I thought my Staple might not be as bad as the others due to her taste in music , and Had hopes for my jersey girl but realised she lost it a long time ago , But you two have just proved I am the only sane Krusty , and what does that say about us ? anyway you two are only looking at the fellas arses , dont tell me any different 🤣 🤣 🤣

yeah jakeM you can laugh , bet you're having a crafty look at the Eurovision too 🤣
I bet Jake liked the Azerbaijan girls, thought the lead singer looked like Arianna Grande

Italy's lead singer has same hair as Skanky without her wig on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow