Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
That disabled access was a shocking oversight by Thorpe Park.

There are genuinely disabled people who probably have to go through hoops to get one. But this pair of scumbag, begging grifters got one and I bet they didn't pay.

Just when you think they can't sink any lower than a snakes belly they do. The contemptuous way they treat the law, bankruptcy creditors, DVLA, disabled people and rip off their own 'fans' is breathtaking.

See 'I'm not after fame' Clearblue almost pissed himself with excitement when someone recognised him at TP.

Wanker.

Look at the tramp with food all over her face and falling out of her rancid gob. No decorum, manners or good grace.

Nearly there my chum!

Haven't been able to write lengthy diatribes and my fingers still look like black cumberland sausages of Chef Crawls BBQ. But my Alan Partridge pointy finger is working a treat!
Keep those away from Ms Skanky - she'd eat them raw or give 'em a bj ;)

Think the picture speaks for itself ๐Ÿคฎ
Feral.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

VIP Member
Morning Krusties!!

This from the Daily Star, don't click the link, you might be sick ๐Ÿคฎ

As it's Eurovision tonight.

Last edited:
  • Sick

VIP Member
Spoke too soon ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s obviously had a read on here, hi Katie ๐Ÿ‘‹ as she said she didnโ€™t even need to put it on a plate, as it was delicious in that!

In case you were wondering, itโ€™s a chicken roast dinner.
Really? you are kidding me, more like a road accident.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I think I'm having a reaction to my 2nd jab yesterday....I feel the need to be nice to Skanky on her birthday. Kate, you deserve to enjoy your birthday. You work incredibly hard at providing us Krustie's with top class entertainment. You make us laugh, you boil our piss, you insult us, you make us barf & sooooo much more. You inspire us to write songs, write sketches & make pictures. You have actually bought us Krustie's together as a little Tattle family. This is a nice place to be. And that takes real talent. It has to be exhausting... constantly lying, faking, cheating, destroying, exploiting, staging bumph to keep us interested. Ironically us Krustie's are probably your most loyal following. We don't just leave the odd 'great mum', 'looks beautiful' comment & then disappear. Nope, we are invested in dissecting everything for what it really is. And until you're toppled off that podium, we will be a captive audience. So as much as you hate us 'trowels', you do need us ๐Ÿ˜. You need to start worrying if our threads stop!
Krustie Krew, raise your cauldron of boiled piss & join me in saying Happy birthday Kate ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ
Because without her we wouldn't be here โ˜บ
Never although I'll help throwing the vat of boiling piss over her and her bathboard.

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Bless you. Friends hubby used to just look round disgusted at the person next to him when his went off unexpectedly, I often got the 'look of blame' the swine ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜
I dry and drop a subtle stinker in the lift - exiting rapidly whilst it re-loads with ppl.

• Haha
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Nice one @liar
Welcome to #37, ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ

Well done Liar Liar for coming up with a great title for this thread.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-your-lies-were-the-krusty-krew.19461/page-50

Katie, Carl and a couple of blokes are rubbing it in the creditors and the public's faces yet again
with another vomit inducing "Holiday" which the media claim is a baby making holiday. We know
that the baby making is utter complete bollocks.

A little Gem from Pom from the last thread.

Carry on People.
I'm all caught up now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’• xx.
Took two weeks but really enjoyed it ๐Ÿฅฐ

View attachment 583410
Awww.....xx
liar

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
@Stapleyourtongue I love that you're a rebel ๐Ÿคฃ. I grew up being told 'no' to pretty much everything ๐Ÿ™„. I'm totally the opposite with my kids. I support their choices in hair, tattoos, piercings etc. I just advise. Plus I don't see how I could ever say 'no' as I have piercings, tattoo's & coloured hair. It's currently pink, blue & silver ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Aww Pinky, I love the colour of your hair. Mine is blonde, I have metallic silver hair dye but not sure whether to do it because I will only strip it back if it doesn't suit me, and that colour b4 makes your hair smell like a wet dog

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Have you ever seen the guy that makes shoes out of car tyres - thats what they remind me of ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Good grief, my dear late grandma used to sit like that in her nursing home. Except she was dressed with her handbag on her knee ๐Ÿ˜Š
Why have Bunny got her leg up like that

Not being awful but when Prinny was younger she looked like Joe Bugner the boxer.Fucking image of him.๐Ÿคฃ
She does ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Have you ever seen the guy that makes shoes out of car tyres - thats what they remind me of ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
These ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Screenshot_20210522-170218.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I cannot for the life of me fathom why the hell anyone gifts her anything for promotion ๐Ÿคท. There's literally a million better options out there. Who wants to buy anything endorsed by an ageing, talentless, lying, fake, bankrupt, disrespectful, entitled, bitter, twisted, plastic, unhealthy, photoshopped, filtered, cheap, tacky, desperate, beggy, embarrassing, slapper?? Awful pet owner, awful mother, awful human ๐Ÿคท

@Rita Chevrolet I don't think we've seen any plop kitchen since Krustie's messaged them A LOT ๐Ÿคฃ
Phew! I'm glad you got all that of your chest Pinky, and as usual you are spot on ๐Ÿ‘

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Awwww I adore shoes.๐ŸคฃAlways have I have loads even a lovely pair from Russell &Bromley bought 1990.Lots are heels I canโ€™t wear them anymore due to feet problems..Boxes lying about with lovely shoes.๐Ÿ˜ข
Me too! Hmmmm I have about 150 pairs spread over summery sandals to winter boots BUT its not like they're all new cos I have one pair thats 40 years old, (a Bally classic evening shoe thats never gonna be worn again seeing as I live ankle deep in MUD!), oh and two pairs of wellies that do get worn A LOT :) I wasn't one for handbags until I came here so now that collection is growing slowly but surely ;) Mind you I did deliver six big binbagfulls to the charity shop yesterday after a massive edit up in the loft room - but not any of my precious shoes I hasten to add!!!

Just been reading the Scum's article on It expecting to be let off owing millions of ยฃs because she's so exceptionally great. BARF
Methinks it will be adding Amanda Devlin to her Hit List alongside Issy Sampson after that one then haha :m

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Even flogging stuff on her birthday, give it a rest love ๐Ÿ™„ thatโ€™s it, you flaunt your designer bag ๐Ÿ˜ก
Good grief, my dear late grandma used to sit like that in her nursing home. Except she was dressed with her handbag on her knee ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha