Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 70 years between em and behaving like a couple of attention seeking kids. Tossers 🤣
Isn't it supposed to be 6 points on your license for using your phone behind the wheel. I don't think it matters if the car is moving, he's obviously sat in traffic and just advertising the fact he's on his phone. head
---
I think I know why my 40+ year old son swears so much. I think it’s suppressed from his childhood. When he was 2/3 he had trouble saying his “tr’s”. He pronounced it “f” and was obsessed with cars, lorries, trucks ,tractors 😩I vividly remember one day in the summer sitting on the farm bus on a day out with him when out of the blue, really loud he shouted “mum mum there’s a big green duck”, everyone turned around and I said truck he means truck. Then and I could’ve died he shouted out look look at that big black fucker (tractor), if you’ve ever wanted to die of embarrassment, that moment was it. Wouldn’t mind but his dad is black, people must’ve thought it was something he heard at home. Mortifying, completely mortifying and no more trips to the farm until he could speak clearly 😩
---

Should’ve told him to duck off
Ha. That is quite funny but imagine very embarrassing at the time! I think people do generally swear more now but there's still a time and a place. I drop quite a few fucks in work but never in front of my mum or the like. A lad I work with isn't a native English speaker and literally every other word is duck lol. I'm not a prude at all but that does grate after a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I wonder/wander whether she wakes up in the morning and thinks about Pete in bed with the gorgeous and clever about-to-give-birth Emily and their fantastic house shared with P, J, T and A, or Alex cuddled up to his lovely Nikki and their three darling little ones, or Kieran and beautiful loving Michelle raising V and A and working together to reclaim J and B? Does she get up and catch sight of her short-arsed, inflated and deformed image in a mirror and rush in panic to the nursery to check that JJ is still safely in his cot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Don’t get wrong I have laughed my head off at kids coming out with a swear word for the first time because it is funny but you tell them it’s wrong & definitely don’t encourage it. My son came out with oh tit at 3 years old & delighted in shouting it randomly for days & I know it’s not the worst but I was mortified🫣 It actually stopped when I started ignoring it instead of making a fuss telling him off😂
My father was a sweary sort of chap, and because of that I grew up not swearing at all, which is still pretty much the case now. I've always wished I could have met Lenny Bruce, who swore onstage all the time - it was a big part of his schtick; he thought he was "reframing" the use of four-letter words. I'd have told him that if you constantly swear, then what do you say when you're really angry? It's a good idea to save some words for times of extreme emotion only.

Old Harvey clearly knows these are "bad" words, but I'm not sure he can un-learn them.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god you never 👏🏼😭😭😭

It was the one swear word I didn’t dare mutter until I was a lot older cos my mum would’ve killed me if she heard😂 I remember I was about 11 & she caught me saying duck in front of my friends, she was behind me & I didn’t have a clue. I got slapped round the head & grounded. She would always start the lecture with if I ever catch you bleeping swearing again…. 🤔😂

I’m Scottish & bleep isn’t always a bad description. If we like someone then they’re a good bleep or a sound bleep but if someone’s an actual bleep then they’re called a right bleep 😂
I’m English but I live in Scotland now and I was actually shocked how much my next door neighbour uses the word bleep when we first moved here 😂
She’s lovely by the way but I’ll never forget her saying “I was looking out the window last night and I thought what the duck are those 2 cunts next door up to”
By the way the munchy moose is still well munchy and I have donated a shed load of money for shells new jimmy choos

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think I know why my 40+ year old son swears so much. I think it’s suppressed from his childhood. When he was 2/3 he had trouble saying his “tr’s”. He pronounced it “f” and was obsessed with cars, lorries, trucks ,tractors 😩I vividly remember one day in the summer sitting on the farm bus on a day out with him when out of the blue, really loud he shouted “mum mum there’s a big green duck”, everyone turned around and I said truck he means truck. Then and I could’ve died he shouted out look look at that big black fucker (tractor), if you’ve ever wanted to die of embarrassment, that moment was it. Wouldn’t mind but his dad is black, people must’ve thought it was something he heard at home. Mortifying, completely mortifying and no more trips to the farm until he could speak clearly 😩
---

Should’ve told him to duck off
Omfg shizzler, that's absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well,my dear mum although told me off for swearing she was an east ender and worked in factory for years so she was used to swearing,now my dad was one of ten kids but he never swore in front of me,intelligent sod he was (more so than mum) I don’t mean to be rude,mum hated school,dad loved it.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So do we think the using of the pink RR was to prove I still have and it is tax etc ( I bet it has been taken over by Olive )

Reactions: 24
I’m not really a swearer. If I get really mad, I say ‘fish and chips and butter beans’ 😂 No idea where I made that up from!
I say "Hells, bells and buckets of blood" don't know where I got that from either . Think my nan.
Is either that ..or "Oh Poodles " 😇🤣😅
On topic hope the Skank bucket business woman of the year goes to the dinner and makes a complete show of herself 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My father was a sweary sort of chap, and because of that I grew up not swearing at all, which is still pretty much the case now. I've always wished I could have met Lenny Bruce, who swore onstage all the time - it was a big part of his schtick; he thought he was "reframing" the use of four-letter words. I'd have told him that if you constantly swear, then what do you say when you're really angry? It's a good idea to save some words for times of extreme emotion only.

Old Harvey clearly knows these are "bad" words, but I'm not sure he can un-learn them.
The difference with Harvey is he was encouraged & provoked to swear for skanks enjoyment from a young age. The response he got was laughter then a half hearted ‘don’t swear Harv’ so I don’t think he did understand because that would be confusing for any child let alone one with his conditions.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Well,my dear mum although told me off for swearing she was an east ender and worked in factory for years so she was used to swearing,now my dad was one of ten kids but he never swore in front of me,intelligent sod he was (more so than mum) I don’t mean to be rude,mum hated school,dad loved it.🤣
IMG_7199.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I love the fact its a “brunch” at 4.30 pm 🤣🤣 shows the calibre of the organisers
Who in their right mind would attend this tit show? She won’t be on her own that’s for sure. Will Kryten be there with his little green bag? Will Darth be there glowering in the background? Will Edna be there in an oversized beige monstrosity? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Great quote from Billy Connolly 😂 swearing used in the right context and in the appropriate place is just a great way to express yourself.

So Skunty isn't a VIP, she's not an entrepreneur and it's not a brunch, so a complete load of bollocks really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This person running the brunch at 4.30 seems very amateur. I mean, anyone these days can call themselves a top mowdil, successful businesswoman, or CEO.
She has a free wix website and hasn't even bothered to buy a domain name!
I never really thought about it but I run a business, so I suppose I could call myself a CEO too :unsure:. I've also not gone bankrupt twice, actually not even once! So I must be one of the most successful evah! I draw the line at Top Mowdil and public figure though 🤣

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 10.04.36.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 10.03.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The 'amazing businesswoman' shtick didn't fool me at her peak (2005-2008 ish). I remember arguing with people saying she had shown no aptitude whatsoever for business and that every venture she did was coming from Claire Powell, not her.

Now she's plugging herself as an entrepreneur again... PLEASE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.