Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say "Hells, bells and buckets of blood" don't know where I got that from either . Think my nan.
Is either that ..or "Oh Poodles " 😇🤣😅
On topic hope the Skank bucket business woman of the year goes to the dinner and makes a complete show of herself 🤞
My sister in law always says 'blood and sand' for her swear word, and my brother says 'clucking bell'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's the full Agenda for the Drunch this afternoon/evening... What time do you reckon Skanky will arrive...?!! Oh, blimey. You don't think she's there to do the 'entertainment', do you? Any opportunity for her to grab the mike.... I bet the 'Interactive Q&A with Special Guests (tba) will be a blast.....

View attachment 2834146
View attachment 2834147
I’m thinking she must be the entertainment. One of her 40 gigs this summer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here's the full Agenda for the Drunch this afternoon/evening... What time do you reckon Skanky will arrive...?!! Oh, blimey. You don't think she's there to do the 'entertainment', do you? Any opportunity for her to grab the mike.... I bet the 'Interactive Q&A with Special Guests (tba) will be a blast.....

View attachment 2834146
View attachment 2834147
Not much of an event really is it? If she is the special guest she only gets 30 minutes for Q and A's doesn't say anything about a talk by her or whoever. the 10 minutes for 10 handpicked guests to 'pitch their business' so that means they get a minute each! The 'break out sessions' are only for 30 minutes and the 'live band' for 20, plus a DJ and networking for 40 minutes! Anybody who has paid money to attend this is a mug of the highest order! Would love to know how many people actually attend. Again it can't be making that much money if they have to pay for the venue, food and drink, plus a DJ, live band and skanky!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
On page 48 on 🧵 367 so slowly catching up.
If any comments are left for me, I promise I get round to them. ❤❤❤💖😊 xx.

I think Katie and Lego are trying to recreate the car argument photo like the one of Harry and Meghan ...their one is the pound shop version 😄 x....

Resizer_17112889220881.jpg

Resizer_17112889321933.jpg

Loooool 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2834146
View attachment 2834147
I see their predicting the state of the Skank at the 19.30 Live Band Performance 😳 👀 🤣 😏 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The woman does have Youtubes, she had KK at one of these events, with the same band Half Cut (with that name sounds promising to do a duet with KP) KP will be grabbing the mic on stage 1000000%

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The woman does have Youtubes, she had KK at one of these events, with the same band Half Cut (with that name sounds promising to do a duet with KP) KP will be grabbing the mic on stage 1000000%
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Katie Price and I am Half Cut 🥴🍸🍷🍾🥂
Thank you thank you
Wish I'd washed my fanny today cos you know I never wear any knickers

Am I what you thought I'd be like??
Hic.......

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Katie Price and I am Half Cut 🥴🍸🍷🍾🥂
Thank you thank you
Wish I'd washed my fanny today cos you know I never wear any knickers

Am I what you thought I'd be like??
Hic.......
“Oh yes you know I love dick and mobiles little Lego loves to shove his weeny bag up my bleep Woo Hoo” ”Oh would you like to smell my bleep? It’s gorgeous” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I hope that schools/authorities approached re Harvey are not blinded by the 'celebrity factor' i.e. don't feel pressurised/influenced to offer him a place to make themselves look good.

He should be judged like anyone else who looks for a place and funding.

To clarify - I have no evidence that 'celebrity' played a role in him getting National Star. Just saying I hope it doesn't happen with the next placement. Because I'm sure there are some people who don't have students best interests at heart.

If a placement is deemed to be the wrong one for him, it should be offered to another student who may need the chance more than him

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2834146
View attachment 2834147
They have carriages at the end? Did they borrow them off the Royal family?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My godson when he was very young loved currants in cookies. Except he pronounced currant as bleep!!! It made me keel over laughing every time he said it and my friend was getting the hump each time cos when I laughed it egged him on. Miss those days 😆
My sister did this except it was blackcurrant juice. Cue frantically trying to get her to ask for Ribena. The terror she would ask for it outside.

Also remember her complimenting my nana on her “lovely pink cuntings” - curtains!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the fact its a “brunch” at 4.30 pm 🤣🤣 shows the calibre of the organisers
By the time skank rises from her pit, gets herself looking semi decent (will take a few hours), visit to salons and god only knows where else ‘sniff’, this is in fact brunch time for her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The woman who runs this event was doing pointy toe with Skank 2 years ago. She still hasn't noticed what a duck Up KP is ( 'and that's swearing!', as my other half's Granny used to say whenever she swore!)

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 10.17.27.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The word 'heartbreaking' is used in there, the only ones in that house that I'm heartbroken for are the kids and animals.
She’s just a real bleep,putting the tit all about but seen as not a care in the world..All bleeping false lies,nothing wrong with that vile Narc,probably tit scared of Nick,which could happen.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.