Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspirational conversations??? Wealrh and asset management??? All Kipper is able to talk about is herself ... me me me ... Do you know this about me ... me me me me ... my life ... me ... ffs anyone stupid enough to by a ticket for this needs to give their head a wobble
Don’t forget bleep Jordan as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The woman who runs this event was doing pointy toe with Skank 2 years ago. She still hasn't noticed what a duck Up KP is ( 'and that's swearing!', as my other half's Granny used to say whenever she swore!)

View attachment 2834285
Only difference these women are dressed nicely, are all attractive, then we have ` ole nana crack sniff sniff ` spoiling it in the middle .... the smell coming from her mouldy flange as she does knee up pointy toe, must have taken their breath away :sick:⚠⚠⚠

I would imagine amish edna the chipmunk spends hours upon hours on the phone trying to get her gigs, and people say yes to 1 or 2 hours tops to make her piss off and leave them alone, still confusing though that anyone books her with her well documented bad behaviour, the bloated enabler must be quite insistent with the begging 🤷‍♀️ .... I would say NO and slam down the phone before she could start her BS patter :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget Pete ya bleep either.😖
I was just catching up on a few pages, thought in my head what about Pete ya bleep. Then saw your comment 😂😂

I would say great minds think a like, but I've had a cat nap and I'm still sipping my first cup of my "life juice" (coffee) so I'm not up to my usual happy self! I'm a bleeping evil witch without coffee. My husband would cry then move back in with his mother if my coffee machine broke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking about AFP saying she didn't enable KP. So what was all this about last summer? SFP lying and making excuses for her sister to the press.
We all know none of this was true, there was no insurance, there was no admin error with the licence. Otherwise why was
your ridiculous sister CONVICTED of those offences in court recently 🤦‍♀️.

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 15.28.32.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 15.28.54.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 15.45.39.png

I notice Enabling Edna refers to KP being upset twice and says things are 'not fair'. Jesus H Christ, she is not
a child! This is classic enabling. Here's an adult trying to sort out another adult's mess and probably phoning up government agencies to
tell them it's not fair! This is on top of telling the press all this....all because KP is having a tantrum that her version of
reality has been rumbled.

More enabling from the Clan. Notice the words 'protect' and 'motherly'.

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 13.42.37.png

No Amy, she'd just run out of her 'medication' and went on a drive to stock up. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 14.17.07.png

Sophie is a huge enabler, trying to organise her sister's life, mother her and make excuses for her law breaking. She seems to be manipulated by KP's moods repeatedly mentioning she's upset and sensitive. So what? Tell her to speak to a mental health professional and leave her to it as you can't be responsible for her emotions! SFP could probably do with therapy herself to understand how she's being used, if she's brave enough to step away from the gravy train!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Hmmm I adore history especially Tudor,now if this situ was back then..she’d be bleeping executed..Oh I’d love it the axeman cometh..👏
Now why the duck did Megancunt&Harrycunt marry on same day as Anne Boleyn was executed..Well….hmmmm👀19th May..History repeats its self.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The words Ice Breakers always puts the fear of god into me. I hate them.

Wonder/wander if they'll do the 'Tell us an interesting thing about yourself' - Skank won't be able to shut up about herself.
She'll probably "inspire" them with tales of her multiple rapes 😒🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The words Ice Breakers always puts the fear of god into me. I hate them.

Wonder/wander if they'll do the 'Tell us an interesting thing about yourself' - Skank won't be able to shut up about herself.
She’s the type of bleep you need at one of those god-awful icebreaker sessions. Rabbiting on about MEEEEEEEE and twauma and wape until there’s no time for anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about AFP saying she didn't enable KP. So what was all this about last summer? SFP lying and making excuses for her sister to the press.
We all know none of this was true, there was no insurance, there was no admin error with the licence. Otherwise why was
your ridiculous sister CONVICTED of those offences in court recently 🤦‍♀️.

View attachment 2834422
View attachment 2834420

View attachment 2834470

I notice Enabling Edna refers to KP being upset twice and says things are 'not fair'. Jesus H Christ, she is not
a child! This is classic enabling. Here's an adult trying to sort out another adult's mess and probably phoning up government agencies to
tell them it's not fair! This is on top of telling the press all this....all because KP is having a tantrum that her version of
reality has been rumbled.

More enabling from the Clan. Notice the words 'protect' and 'motherly'.

View attachment 2834412

No Amy, she'd just run out of her 'medication' and went on a drive to stock up.Sophie is a huge enabler, trying to organise her sister's life, mother her and make excuses for her law breaking. She seems to be manipulated by KP's moods repeatedly mentioning she's upset and sensitive. So what? Tell her to speak to a mental health professional and leave her to it as you can't be responsible for her emotions! SFP could probably do with therapy herself to understand how she's being used, if she's brave enough to step away from the gravy train!
Sometimes I’ve wondered whether she lies to her family and manipulates them in the way she does other people. It could be that they’ve believed her completely when she comes out with all the bullshit. Or at the very least, that they are manipulated by her when she lays it on thick about her MH and feel like they have to “defend” her or whatever rather than call her out. If they tell her the truth, they’re scared of what she’ll do next? Might be totally wrong to be honest. Either way, they’re all dickheads. Whatever the truth is, they really are a strange family with some really really dodgy dynamics. It’s weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sometimes I’ve wondered whether she lies to her family and manipulates them in the way she does other people. It could be that they’ve believed her completely when she comes out with all the bullshit. Or at the very least, that they are manipulated by her when she lays it on thick about her MH and feel like they have to “defend” her or whatever rather than call her out. If they tell her the truth, they’re scared of what she’ll do next? Might be totally wrong to be honest. Either way, they’re all dickheads. Whatever the truth is, they really are a strange family with some really really dodgy dynamics. It’s weird.
I gave them the benefit of the doubt at times in the past, for the reason you mention. I know it can be hard to break ties with a crappy family member.

I changed my mind and put them all in the bin about 2 years ago. They had too many chances to be good people and they didn't take them. Too much has happened that indicates they're all just complicit - look at the plot to smear KH as a sexual abuser, the neglect of the kids, Amy's book of lies. Etc, etc. They're not a nice family and I have no sympathy for any of them.

I often wonder about Ray. It's interesting that he never sold his story. Now maybe he's a decent guy OR he's a dodgy character who doesn't want to bring attention on himself. I don't know. But it would be interesting to know what he thinks of recent matters, and how much contact he now has with his daughter. He has 2 daughters who both appear to work - wonder also if they have any contact with KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hmmm I adore history especially Tudor,now if this situ was back then..she’d be bleeping executed..Oh I’d love it the axeman cometh..👏
Now why the duck did Megancunt&Harrycunt marry on same day as Anne Boleyn was executed..Well….hmmmm👀19th May..History repeats its self.
Henry VIII's wives as taught in school:
Divorced
Beheaded
Died
Divorced
Beheaded
Survived

Updated Qween Pwicey version:
Divorced
Pigheaded
Supplied (❄)
Divorced
Bankrupted
Disqualified

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Any pictures yet of the red carpet arrival of the twice bankrupt with multiple failed companies inspirational business woman of the year and her adopted son yet. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Henry VIII's wives as taught in school:
Divorced
Beheaded
Died
Divorced
Beheaded
Survived

Updated Qween Pwicey version:
Divorced
Pigheaded
Supplied (❄)
Divorced
Bankrupted
Disqualified
That Pwicey list needs to be a tired title , brilliant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think from the phrases SFP uses, there's a subconscious fear of her kicking off, so they step in and try and smooth over the situation. I think they are scared of what she'll do yes. It's very unhealthy to help someone rule everyone's lives like that though. It's probably been the dynamic since KP was quite young with her being emotional and over-dramatic when she doesn't get her way. I think they also enjoy some of the status they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh do duck off you bleeping lying bleep hole,evil animal abuser,child abuser as well! Watch out bleep F4J Has tit on you as well..oh duck Ive seen Traitors gate open at Tower of London,well duck my old boots.👏The Gates will open large just like your legs have…Enjoy me dear..🥰
Your point is Dolly? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.