Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This person running the brunch at 4.30 seems very amateur. I mean, anyone these days can call themselves a top mowdil, successful businesswoman, or CEO.
She has a free wix website and hasn't even bothered to buy a domain name!
I never really thought about it but I run a business, so I suppose I could call myself a CEO too :unsure:. I've also not gone bankrupt twice, actually not even once! So I must be one of the most successful evah! I draw the line at Top Mowdil and public figure though 🤣

View attachment 2833907

View attachment 2833911
What a load of old tit ‘said in Nan Taylors voice’ Skunkcunt has stooped to the bleeping ground like dollops of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Great quote from Billy Connolly 😂 swearing used in the right context and in the appropriate place is just a great way to express yourself.

So Skunty isn't a VIP, she's not an entrepreneur and it's not a brunch, so a complete load of bollocks really.
You'd be suprised at the amount of French who love a decent bit of anglo-saxon expletives to chuck angrily into a rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably make more sense to call it a Drunch.....
Drunch is a blend of the words “drinking” and “lunch. ” It is primarily used as a noun in place of the word “lunch.” An example is “Let’s get drunch.” It means to get drinks at lunch. However, the meaning has shifted over time. Drunch can now mean: to consume excessive quantities of alcohol at lunch, or to get drunk at lunch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I love it when French people shout 'Putain' for some reason 🤣
Putain means slut or bleep!

When I was young I stayed in Paris with some fantastically rich friends of my parents and picked up the word dégueulasse from their teenage son mainly because, whatever it meant, it horrified all the adults, which was fun. I reckon it's the equivalent of bleeping tit and probably wouldn't turn a hair now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tell me it’s a pyramid scheme without saying it’s actually a pyramid scheme…

View attachment 2833962
It sounds all very well - until you realise who the guest speaker is.

"Eere yew fukkin' wankas! Siddahn and lissen ter MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ize can tell yers loadsa stuff abaaaht not paying dem wankas at der tax ofice an' how ter gettout of gowin ter Cort an fings! Be liyk MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an' pay der bastids FUCKALL!
Woo Hoo!!
In enny cays iss awl der fawlt of dat wanka Pete Yew bleep - eee tuk evrryfink I 'ad - inclewdin dat ahse in Sypruss - dat's myne anawl - 'e stowel it from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................................."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Putain means slut or bleep!

When I was young I stayed in Paris with some fantastically rich friends of my parents and picked up the word dégueulasse from their teenage son mainly because, whatever it meant, it horrified all the adults, which was fun. I reckon it's the equivalent of bleeping tit and probably wouldn't turn a hair now.
Yes I looooove it. I love the TV show 'Spiral'. 'Putain' features a lot when they're trying to catch the bad guys. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, no car crash! You have it all wrong, just like those bastards in the press!

Tonight she has been "having dinner with the family" don't you know... 🙄

In fact, in celebration of this special occasion she's wearing her very best tablecloth! My nan had one just like it (thankfully her's stayed on the actual table!)

View attachment 2833363
*Edited because my spelling is as atrocious as Skank's dress scense 🥴
lol, for most of us having dinner is normal and if you have young children it’s normal to feed them too. But for Skank it’s a special occasion to be advertised on SM. She’s a bloody marvellous muvver, don cha fink?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Probably make more sense to call it a Drunch.....
Drunch is a blend of the words “drinking” and “lunch. ” It is primarily used as a noun in place of the word “lunch.” An example is “Let’s get drunch.” It means to get drinks at lunch. However, the meaning has shifted over time. Drunch can now mean: to consume excessive quantities of alcohol at lunch, or to get drunk at lunch.
Well that's what it will be now with KP appearing. I wonder if she'll start shouting about JJ and how in lovvvvvvvve they are. Great subject matter
for a gathering of Stwong Indeependint business Wimin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@SmillieKylie yes definitely the floor in the Ivy Asia, they do have it in other branches too, but odds on it’s there.

…will it be off to LAStudio for her bouncy blow dry?
Remember the dress code, to wear something black, smart and classy, not look like you are about to do a PA at some nightclub, wear your 6” heels on those poorly trotters.
Remember to get to the venue on time, as people have paid for meet and greets.
Make sure you don’t consume too much free Prosecco and end up slurring your speech and calling everyone dicks and arseholes and embarrass JJ.
Please remember not to vape like a dragon in people’s faces and definitely do not try to sing.
I hope they enjoy your speech on being a hugely successful entrepreneur over the years and they too could make millions, then lose it all blaming everyone else. Remember to mention it’s all Pete, Alex and Kieran’s fault and also the media who constantly write tit about you. Make sure you definitely tell people about your bad mental health, oh nearly forgot too, explain to them who Jordan is and ask if them if you are like they thought you would be. 🙄
I hope Backgrid can take a few sneaky shots of you arriving with JJ and definitely leaving pissed up without him 👍
It's like an early Christmas list @DC16
Yes I've been a good girl Santa
I'd like all of these please 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.