Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she’d been “signed off” work?
As usual only if it suits her shes a walking bleeping contradiction im hoping shes going to get off her face and ❄ and make yet another spectacle of herself im also looking forward to seeing what cheap trashy outfit shes wearing
---
Really concerned about their "gravy train" more like, awful awful people.
Her, her family and her enablers.
"Inner circle" lol does that mean Edna and shes not got any friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who in their right mind would attend this tit show? She won’t be on her own that’s for sure. Will Kryten be there with his little green bag? Will Darth be there glowering in the background? Will Edna be there in an oversized beige monstrosity? 🙄
Will anyone be there at all ...
---
This person running the brunch at 4.30 seems very amateur. I mean, anyone these days can call themselves a top mowdil, successful businesswoman, or CEO.
She has a free wix website and hasn't even bothered to buy a domain name!
I never really thought about it but I run a business, so I suppose I could call myself a CEO too :unsure:. I've also not gone bankrupt twice, actually not even once! So I must be one of the most successful evah! I draw the line at Top Mowdil and public figure though 🤣

View attachment 2833907

View attachment 2833911
Wow ... another booking with a pod person (podcaster) ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh do duck off you bleeping lying bleep hole,evil animal abuser,child abuser as well! Watch out bleep F4J Has tit on you as well..oh duck Ive seen Traitors gate open at Tower of London,well duck my old boots.👏The Gates will open large just like your legs have…Enjoy me dear..🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's the full Agenda for the Drunch this afternoon/evening... What time do you reckon Skanky will arrive...?!! Oh, blimey. You don't think she's there to do the 'entertainment', do you? Any opportunity for her to grab the mike.... I bet the 'Interactive Q&A with Special Guests (tba) will be a blast.....

View attachment 2834146
View attachment 2834147
The words Ice Breakers always puts the fear of god into me. I hate them.

Wonder/wander if they'll do the 'Tell us an interesting thing about yourself' - Skank won't be able to shut up about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell me it’s a pyramid scheme without saying it’s actually a pyramid scheme…

View attachment 2833962
Inspirational conversations??? Wealrh and asset management??? All Kipper is able to talk about is herself ... me me me ... Do you know this about me ... me me me me ... my life ... me ... ffs anyone stupid enough to by a ticket for this needs to give their head a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Inspirational conversations??? Wealrh and asset management??? All Kipper is able to talk about is herself ... me me me ... Do you know this about me ... me me me me ... my life ... me ... ffs anyone stupid enough to by a ticket for this needs to give their head a wobble
I cannot think what Skanky minge can even bring to this so called event surely its a pisstake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t forget Pete ya bleep either.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’m at a trampoline park with four of my grand kids (god help me)! Wonder if balloon tits ever does stuff like that with her kids. ? I’m not looking for an award believe me as I’m currently on the verge of throwing up but it all just seems bloody selfish on her part

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not much of an event really is it? If she is the special guest she only gets 30 minutes for Q and A's doesn't say anything about a talk by her or whoever. the 10 minutes for 10 handpicked guests to 'pitch their business' so that means they get a minute each! The 'break out sessions' are only for 30 minutes and the 'live band' for 20, plus a DJ and networking for 40 minutes! Anybody who has paid money to attend this is a mug of the highest order! Would love to know how many people actually attend. Again it can't be making that much money if they have to pay for the venue, food and drink, plus a DJ, live band and skanky!
Is Skanky being paid to attend ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.