Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putain means slut or bleep!

When I was young I stayed in Paris with some fantastically rich friends of my parents and picked up the word dégueulasse from their teenage son mainly because, whatever it meant, it horrified all the adults, which was fun. I reckon it's the equivalent of bleeping tit and probably wouldn't turn a hair now.
I think its not so bad - it means really bad or skank's favourite "disgusting".
They don't really have a lot of terrible words which is why they like to appropriate the english ones, actually there a record label and rave outfit called the bleeping Teuf. The Brits all smile and snigger when they hear it mentioned but nobody else bats an eyelid.

No here the ultimate slagging off to be given is to tell someone their mother was a bleep or your dad shags goats. You'll get loads of "Oooh la la's" after that one but not from me as my lingo is rubbish :) My French DiL loves an English swear word though - she knows plenty now LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Keiron is showing off a very expensive looking cake on his IG ( I'm really offended, is it really his birthday, or are they both showing off for the giggles and shits ) .... no doubt Michelle has used the GFM to buy it, he also seems to have quite a few gifts, again ` we all know ` how she paid for all this extravagance ... showing off on his special day, is rather vile to be honest IT SHOULD NOT be allowed, vulgar behaviour .... tut .. tut ... TUT .... Michelle .... she is such a harridan, witch .... selfish .... greedy for the high life .... I mean it looks like with KH`s facial expressions, that she is forcing this all on him, his wide smile, says it all, another indicator of guilt ..... Dear Michelle, check yourself out girl .... once the GFM is gone, and the way you are spending, this will happen sooner than later ... you may end up ` skankrupt ` like your mate ` pwwicceey ` 🤨 BE WARNED ..... and as for you Kieron .... time to step up, and keep your woman ( Andrew Tate 😖 ) under control:oops: ... this will no doubt be affecting ` pwicceees ` mentwwal elfff ... and in all truth, it's disgusting to witness, and what's the bet Michelle eats it all without sharing .......... be mindful any happiness will AGAIN twwwigger ` pwwiccee ` and godforbid, we can't have that!

Good morning lovely people, I have woken up with a dash of sarcasm on this fine day ☺ after a few coffee`s it will calm itself hopefully .... ` Happy Birthday KH ` have a wonderful day with your ` expensive ` cake and ` luxurious ` gifts🍰🍰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
And today’s brunch still hasn’t sold out 😂
Thank goodness they've finished building the venue....! (from April 2022...)

1711278581202.png

Cleaver & Wake is a Michelin fine dining restaurant located within The Island Quarter, Nottingham.

Gosh. She'll be astonished that the food isn't cooked in a bag....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Keiron is showing off a very expensive looking cake on his IG ( I'm really offended, is it really his birthday, or are they both showing off for the giggles and shits ) .... no doubt Michelle has used the GFM to buy it, he also seems to have quite a few gifts, again ` we all know ` how she paid for all this extravagance ... showing off on his special day, is rather vile to be honest IT SHOULD NOT be allowed, vulgar behaviour .... tut .. tut ... TUT .... Michelle .... she is such a harridan, witch .... selfish .... greedy for the high life .... I mean it looks like with KH`s facial expressions, that she is forcing this all on him, his wide smile, says it all, another indicator of guilt ..... Dear Michelle, check yourself out girl .... once the GFM is gone, and the way you are spending, this will happen sooner than later ... you may end up ` skankrupt ` like your mate ` pwwicceey ` 🤨 BE WARNED ..... and as for you Kieron .... time to step up, and keep your woman ( Andrew Tate 😖 ) under control:oops: ... this will no doubt be affecting ` pwicceees ` mentwwal elfff ... and in all truth, it's disgusting to witness, and what's the bet Michelle eats it all without sharing .......... be mindful any happiness will AGAIN twwwigger ` pwwiccee ` and godforbid, we can't have that!

Good morning lovely people, I have woken up with a dash of sarcasm on this fine day ☺ after a few coffee`s it will calm itself hopefully .... ` Happy Birthday KH ` have a wonderful day with your ` expensive ` cake and ` luxurious ` gifts🍰🍰
Anna's all loaded up on Nescafé and sarcasm! ☕😈

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!! 🤣🤣

cdf18a27c90de48bcb34aed211ab98df.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Morning Anna666 that made me giggle 😂 sarcasm is allowed,I wish I was as good at it . Happy Sunday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m English but I live in Scotland now and I was actually shocked how much my next door neighbour uses the word bleep when we first moved here 😂
She’s lovely by the way but I’ll never forget her saying “I was looking out the window last night and I thought what the duck are those 2 cunts next door up to”
By the way the munchy moose is still well munchy and I have donated a shed load of money for shells new jimmy choos
I’m from Scotland and yes, everyone is called a bleep 😆 even nice people 🤣 it’s just every day language for us 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Which platform does Kieran use, I had a look at tiktok and instagram but I couldn't find him as I'm not familiar with either. Is he there or somewhere else, please could someone spell out how to go about it and what search term/s to use? Cheers.
It on TikTok just use his name to find him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Skanks, I think I can help you out with your financial challenges BUT 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 don’t tell the Krusties as I’ve gone undercover as one of them.

Take out all your hair extensions and leave your patchy hair au natural, no dye either, take off your false eye lashes and nails, abstain from all cosmetic procedures inc extra white, extra large teeth that make it difficult to talk. No more makeup, I know you say you don't use much anyway. Pledge no more animal ever, go to the park and feed the ducks instead. Give J&B back to Kieran and sell everything but the JYY’s on your back to pay back your creditors. Empty the mattresses of cash too and offer up the cask to the official receiver. Make a conscious effort not to mention ANY of your exes for financial gain, apologise to Michelle and offer genuine best wishes to Emily & Pete on their new born, you might add how grateful you are for what Em’s and Michelle does for YOUR kids too. Prioritise safety by giving up your driving license and abstaining from substance abuse for the sake of your children and all other road users.

If you do this you’ll have the press and TV companies buzzing around you like they did in the 90’s, honestly you will.

The best bit is that you can do all of this at the King invitation while serving your sentence in one of his luxury HM Prisons where all your essential needs will be met and you’ll never need to cry flakey MH again. (Between you and I they do great a great line in managing ADHD, PTSD, It’s all my exes fault syndrome and other narcissistic behaviour).

No need to thank me, just keep this explosive idea between us.

lots of Love

iitywiaihtsy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think its not so bad - it means really bad or skank's favourite "disgusting".
They don't really have a lot of terrible words which is why they like to appropriate the english ones, actually there a record label and rave outfit called the bleeping Teuf. The Brits all smile and snigger when they hear it mentioned but nobody else bats an eyelid.

No here the ultimate slagging off to be given is to tell someone their mother was a bleep or your dad shags goats. You'll get loads of "Oooh la la's" after that one but not from me as my lingo is rubbish :) My French DiL loves an English swear word though - she knows plenty now LOL
Ultimate slagging off up here in Scotland is ‘Your da sells Avon’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
One of my bessies is a police call handler for Nottingham and surrounding areas. Unfortunately she's not on shift today but I have asked her to ask her colleagues to keep an eye out and arrest her on sight for being a shitstain on society....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
No, no car crash! You have it all wrong, just like those bastards in the press!

Tonight she has been "having dinner with the family" don't you know... 🙄

In fact, in celebration of this special occasion she's wearing her very best tablecloth! My nan had one just like it (thankfully her's stayed on the actual table!)

View attachment 2833363
*Edited because my spelling is as atrocious as Skank's dress scense 🥴
What’s going on here?
Have you deployed the “pop a balloon” filter in the 2nd photo mutant?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that's what it will be now with KP appearing. I wonder if she'll start shouting about JJ and how in lovvvvvvvve they are. Great subject matter
for a gathering of Stwong Indeependint business Wimin.
Well we all know how brilliant she is at reading the room :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's the full Agenda for the Drunch this afternoon/evening... What time do you reckon Skanky will arrive...?!! Oh, blimey. You don't think she's there to do the 'entertainment', do you? Any opportunity for her to grab the mike.... I bet the 'Interactive Q&A with Special Guests (tba) will be a blast.....

1711284388597.png

1711284405734.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought I had Tourette’s til I came on Tattle

My go-to phrase if I drop, spill, kick or knock into anything is ‘Oh bleep Off’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on, "Special Guest TBA????" To be arranged? Does that mean they've ditched KP and are looking for someone else who's not a double bankrupt and heading for criminal charges?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hang on, "Special Guest TBA????" To be arranged? Does that mean they've ditched KP and are looking for someone else who's not a double bankrupt and heading for criminal charges?
No. It’s there get out in case she doesn’t show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No. It’s there get out in case she doesn’t show up.
Blimey, what does that tell you? Katie, you are SO unreliable that organisers need a back-up plan for anything you're involved with. Have a long hard think about what that actually means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.