Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea. So why not just smoke a cigarette then? Is vaping cheaper?
Vapes don't have as many carcinogenic additives in them as cigarettes so they are technically healthier. They do contain nicotine which is addictive so make them as addictive as ciggies and there are some that can be adapted to be able to smoke cannabis and/or other drugs. I've heard her say that she loves the fruit flavours which is supposed to make them more satisfying and therefore more addictive, especially for kids.

Reactions: 19
Oh hello, who’s this sexy young girl about town, with Chloe Ferry 🤔 This fresh faced girl fits right in with the 20 something crowd, making shapes with her youthful slim figure in such a sexy fashionable outfit, although as you can see, the other youngsters in the background have all turned their backs on the two of them in a quite disinterested way. What’s wrong with people, a Skank is working her magic, kids today eh, wasn’t like this in the 90s.

View attachment 2825077
BLATANTLY NO NIPPLES 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't even watch the whole video... her mouth eating makes me sick !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No mention of Carl being one of the exes in the DM article about her finances.

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 19.10.54.png

I do like how they've referred to her as 'it' too. The entire UK public and media all feel the same way as Tattle now!

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 19.11.13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh hello, who’s this sexy young girl about town, with Chloe Ferry 🤔 This fresh faced girl fits right in with the 20 something crowd, making shapes with her youthful slim figure in such a sexy fashionable outfit, although as you can see, the other youngsters in the background have all turned their backs on the two of them in a quite disinterested way. What’s wrong with people, a Skank is working her magic, kids today eh, wasn’t like this in the 90s.

View attachment 2825077
Bet she spent the whole evening posing, drinking and vaping on that podium. Thinking everyone is looking at her as she’s the sekksiest person in the room. Maybe legoboy had to drag her off and it caused a big argument 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has James English dumped the plan to have her on his pod cast. I can't see anything about her on his IG. Or I'm I loosing my marbles?

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #368 Double, double, bankruptcy trouble
Karma is coming to burst Skanks bubble.

🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The speed the legal system works at, I can seriously see a third bankruptcy coming her way to mop up the last 2 years HMRC debts, before they’ve dealt with the first two 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So still going to this Entrepreneur very late brunch thing on Sunday, so I guess she’s no longer signed off (no I won’t stop mentioning it just yet 🤦🏽‍♀️😁)

Wonder if GormlessBoy is driving her to Notts, or will it be Jess, who will madam pick to accompany her, or will she drive there herself 🤔

Hope the punters enjoy her informing them about the various bankruptcies you can have, and the one that they just call a bankruptcy, but isn’t really a bankruptcy. Also how you don’t have to pay any Tax or VAT, as you just don’t. Money well spent by the attendees.

View attachment 2824930
Maybe this is a lesson on how to evade the tax man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There he is, holding onto that wet fart. WTF does he look like, does he practise that pathetic sneer in the mirror? It’s like he’s tryna look gangsta but coming across as if his mum puts his spare change in his mittens before sending him off. View attachment 2824834
Can't bear to look at her ... and his hand is on his hip, not round her ... come on red tops 'fans are all saying the same thing- this 'relationship' is so FAKE it's embarrassing' 🤣🤣🤣
---
Maybe this is a lesson on how to evade the tax man
And how many sorts of bankruptcies there are 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.