Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she spent the whole evening posing, drinking and vaping on that podium. Thinking everyone is looking at her as she’s the sekksiest person in the room. Maybe legoboy had to drag her off and it caused a big argument 😂
That’s what cocaine does to you ! Makes you think you are amazing !

Reactions: 37
She really is an ignorant,arrogant, self serving, odious, vile, foul mouthed,plastic, smelly ,washed up, drunken, thing. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
bleeping state of it pissed as a fart and another thing shes doing thinking rules dont apply to her and beyond rude turning up late should of turned her away

Reactions: 27
What’s that on your Black PVC Dress Chloe, someone has left White powder fingerprints on your Boob, Finger Print Analysis 🧐 may prove a Match for the DragSlag next too You 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Skank Also had a little white print on the fly if her Motorbike trousers last night
IMG_4473.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Kipper has got herself some speshul noo dezina shoos ... they iz very expensive, you can't affords them ... they is only for minted Kippers ... the papers said they iz cheap knok offs but that's just lies
---
What’s that on your Black PVC Dress Chloe, someone has left White powder fingerprints on your Boob, Finger Print Analysis 🧐 may prove a Match for the DragSlag next too You 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Skank Also had a little white print on the fly if her Motorbike trousers last night
View attachment 2825357
She might have had a fingerprint on her fly but it definitely wasn't Legos 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s what cocaine does to you ! Makes you think you are amazing !
She looked beyond bleeping cringe notice nobody was paying any attention to her lol
---
View attachment 2825357
That stupid cfingy pose she dkes ffs how old is she ugh she makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh hello, who’s this sexy young girl about town, with Chloe Ferry 🤔 This fresh faced girl fits right in with the 20 something crowd, making shapes with her youthful slim figure in such a sexy fashionable outfit, although as you can see, the other youngsters in the background have all turned their backs on the two of them in a quite disinterested way. What’s wrong with people, a Skank is working her magic, kids today eh, wasn’t like this in the 90s.

View attachment 2825077
Jesus Christ, what have I just watched?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie Price #368 Skanky's life is going down the crapper, good enough for the dirty slapper!

It's been a while as I just lurk these days but I had a thought when I flushed the loo today🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Can't bear to look at her ... and his hand is on his hip, not round her ... come on red tops 'fans are all saying the same thing- this 'relationship' is so FAKE it's embarrassing' 🤣🤣🤣
---

And how many sorts of bankruptcies there are 🤣🤣🤣
God he really does look like a gormless twit doesn't he?
---
What serious stuff was she doing, thought she’d gone to London or doing podcast thing with some bloke?
Or was serious stuff being family court 🤷🏼‍♀️
Didn’t she pretend to look shocked when that bloke whoever he was said about the bankruptcy….and now she comes up with some ballsh*t excuse of why she didn’t attend…either knew or you didn’t!!!
Busy day today so I’m getting myself confused 🤔
Says it all really when she doesn't consider a second bankruptcy case to be 'serious stuff' that she needed to attend to! Yes hopefully she couldn't be there because she was in family court, although then surely she would have given that excuse to the court? Although she didn't need to be there anyway I think.
---
Nah, it’s a flea
---

He really is the village idiot
Probably a pair of these from Amazon!

Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw her at Gatwick - she is no more than 5'1"tops. I was shocked at how small she was
I seen her at Gatwick as well a few years ago, she was small. I’m only 5’3 and she was defo not taller than me. She was on my flight to Brussels, probably going to get one of her many cosmetic procedures done 🙄 my loud mouth friend shouted ‘there’s that Jordan bird’ 😆 she muttered something then put her hoody up over her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .
I wouldn’t even wear that dowdy tat to bed never mind to a wedding! 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

View attachment 2823470
That is by far the worst pic of him I've ever seen, short, dumpy, & his expression looks like he's in pain....do we know if he uses coke?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .
😂 I almost feel a bit sorry for poor ‘Arry trying to fumble under half a tonne of Amish fabric to have a bit of slap and tickle with his misses 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.