Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's upgraded from background bins to Buddha - at least he's got his eyes closed! 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😅
Is the reason she often poses by pulling her hair up over her head an attempt to pull her skin up into a kind of instant face lift?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hats off to them for picking an unfiltered picture and showing what she really looks like
---
So still going to this Entrepreneur very late brunch thing on Sunday, so I guess she’s no longer signed off (no I won’t stop mentioning it just yet 🤦🏽‍♀️😁)

Wonder if GormlessBoy is driving her to Notts, or will it be Jess, who will madam pick to accompany her, or will she drive there herself 🤔

Hope the punters enjoy her informing them about the various bankruptcies you can have, and the one that they just call a bankruptcy, but isn’t really a bankruptcy. Also how you don’t have to pay any Tax or VAT, as you just don’t. Money well spent by the attendees.

View attachment 2824930
Edna is posting this... desperately hoping she doesn't lose the booking ... they would be stupid to go ahead with her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup I put a comment on about that yesterday, it was there for a little while but then they deleted it! Cowards!
Oh hello, who’s this sexy young girl about town, with Chloe Ferry 🤔 This fresh faced girl fits right in with the 20 something crowd, making shapes with her youthful slim figure in such a sexy fashionable outfit, although as you can see, the other youngsters in the background have all turned their backs on the two of them in a quite disinterested way. What’s wrong with people, a Skank is working her magic, kids today eh, wasn’t like this in the 90s.

View attachment 2825077
Christ on a bike, she makes Ferry look good & she's as rough as a badgers arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh hello, who’s this sexy young girl about town, with Chloe Ferry 🤔 This fresh faced girl fits right in with the 20 something crowd, making shapes with her youthful slim figure in such a sexy fashionable outfit, although as you can see, the other youngsters in the background have all turned their backs on the two of them in a quite disinterested way. What’s wrong with people, a Skank is working her magic, kids today eh, wasn’t like this in the 90s.

View attachment 2825077
Got a huge lump under her armpit as she’s spinning around🙈🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What serious stuff was she doing, thought she’d gone to London or doing podcast thing with some bloke?
Or was serious stuff being family court 🤷🏼‍♀️
Didn’t she pretend to look shocked when that bloke whoever he was said about the bankruptcy….and now she comes up with some ballsh*t excuse of why she didn’t attend…either knew or you didn’t!!!
Busy day today so I’m getting myself confused 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs been busy all day now 20 pages to catch up with. For what it’s worth the kids can go back to K &M and she can go into a homeless hostel. It could also camp in the motor home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh hello, we have OF pay per view now, is she upping her sexy game, are we going to do a Katona 🤔 I guess this is what this is, no details as to what’s on offer though. Still, phoooooar, let’s hope nipples are displayed, those dated 90’s no-nipples poses are not doing it for me. Sexy time with old mother Skanky to pay that tax bill incoming.

View attachment 2824975
Kylie ... she has made over £2million on there ... the daily fail said so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The round circles are they pads to cover that she hasn’t got any nips or covering the stick on nips?
I've got a picture like this from years ago when I was breast feeding my daughter. There's no hiding breast pads from a camera flash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who can put Tommy Cooper's fez on him - Just like that!!! (Pom is away of course)
Here you go ... I felt a bit bad for Lego when I did the cut, its his face with her in the recent picks, close up he looks horrified and like he wants to be anywhere but next to her ... he is a knob who has sold his reality TV soul to the Kipper though so fk him 🤣🤣
---

View attachment 2825077
Kippers face ... she is so fkng desperate 🤣🤣🤣
---

View attachment 2825077
Kippers face ... she is so fkng desperate 🤣🤣🤣
Think she’s got the vape in her hand….he’s probably trying to get her to stop as people are complaining 😆
'I had to leave lego cos he was controlling and telling me what to do' .... maybe Bunny can buy this bag off TEMU for him, it's a bit more Blokey than to keep nicking his mums handbags ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Krytens like Granville with his cocoa tin necklace the 31year old virgin put upon dogsbody and errand boy from open all hours. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240303-145131.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looking at the Sky News Twitter account again, the story yesterday about Skanky now has 641k views and over 400 negative replies, everyone calling her out and asking why she keeps getting away from it. Looks like most of their tweets usually get between 30-60k views.
They have a new tweet up a few hours ago but they stopped any replies and likes!

IMG_9340.jpeg

IMG_9341.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What the fuckerty duck is that dress( I use the word ‘dress’ loosely) Edna has purchased for a WEDDING?
She’s trolling us surely!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.