Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been posted before

This reel on Instagram ! She talks about how men have ruined her life in front of JJ then lots on a cringe Irish accent

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Oh @
Oh, @SmillieKylie, the contrast... You have so nailed it again...!

Reactions: 39
Absolutely fantastic Kylie, I love and appreciate your round ups so much. You've got to be a writer in the real world? X

Reactions: 26
Oh I'm so looking forward to mins 31 to 35.... In fact, I can't wait for a whole series.... (cough... rasp....)

Reactions: 19
But her career has taken a hit in recent years – with her reality show being axed, her make-up classes barely selling tickets and other business ventures flopping.
" She’s got big ideas and is saying that she knows 2024 is her comeback year.” Well 2024 hasn't started well madam. How many court cases have there been so far & more to come? And that's just the one's WE know about. Looking deformed both body & facially & drug, alcohol & VAPE dependent. It's only a matter of a very short time that you will be stopped from driving illegally again & lose the ONE point you have left on driving licence. FAKE relationship. No decent man would want to see you naked without chucking up. And who want's to spend time withy you, having to listen to the loud, slurring potty mouth, sucking your teeth - well just YUK. You can't even drink out of a cup without a straw, without dribbling down your front. God, if 2024 is your year, then bring it on, because it's been a shocking 3 months

Reactions: 52
Ooooo. That article written by Ellie Pitt about Lift Aesthetics have got a link to report dodgy cosmetic surgery but they might be interested in Ricky Sawyer's past too...!

Reactions: 25
So has Lou @ LA Studio (KP’s mate) been round to PA and EA’s house??? Don’t think I’d feel comfortable with her reporting back to KP.

Reactions: 22
I think that photo shoot mentioned yesterday for Sunday times and the fact that the photographer was saying there were tv crew there etc , was from 2022 as it looks same hair as this article ?? The irony of the headline too

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Oh @

Oh, @SmillieKylie, the contrast... You have so nailed it again...!

View attachment 2816629
Skanky just doesnt get it does she state of the thing
---
I think that photo shoot mentioned yesterday for Sunday times and the fact that the photographer was saying there were tv crew there etc , was from 2022 as it looks same hair as this article ?? The irony of the headline too
The silly fucking bitch will never be drama free as she creates it all nobody else typical of her blaming everybody else when are these exes of hers ever going to speak out
---
I deffo think skanky cheated on SB again and he found out hence the big fallout and him coming home New Year she never admits to cheating always blames everybody else shes always got a new egg lined up or two

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
He's all over Facebook as a dodgy dealer. Horrible, horrible man.

Reactions: 30
If she watches p0rn, she likes watching girl on girl.
---
Apparently she gets the ick if a guy eats with his mouth open (pot/kettle)

She tried to invite herself back on the pod again, but the presenter said nothing

Reactions: 43
...from four years ago...! That worked well for her then. Didn't she have to go to Sheesh to meet a bloke...?!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.