Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might not even say anything, it could be passive-aggressive. Silent treatment, sulking, bribes. I don't think this will work long term and as Kieran gets more access, she'll have less influence.

Reactions: 31
You forgot my feet being the worst breakage ever.

Reactions: 29
She might not even say anything, it could be passive-aggressive. Silent treatment, sulking, bribes. I don't think this will work long term and as Kieran gets more access, she'll have less influence.
Definitely won't for long - this was tried on me for the longest time and it made me all the more determined to get away from home.

Reactions: 28
Definitely won't for long - this was tried on me for the longest time and it made me all the more determined to get away from home.
Sorry to hear that Jomo. From things the kids have posted and from what DC has said, I don't think much of it worked anyway.

Reactions: 24
If HMRC take control of skanks bank accounts, she will just get other accounts elsewhere. Or start dealing exclusively in cash. Then I’d expect the nightclub appearances to ramp up.

Reactions: 24
Sorry to hear that Jomo. From things the kids have posted and from what DC has said, I don't think much of it worked anyway.
Thank you @Helena-botham-farter . I don't think it will work on Bunny because she will be comparing the quality of the time she has with KH against the lack of any kind of positive attention or 'love' that she gets from Skank. She will, I think very quickly prefer spending most of her time with her dad where she is loved and wanted for who she is and not who he wants her to be. I think maybe Jett is watching in the wings and will soon want to test the water for himself.
---
If HMRC take control of skanks bank accounts, she will just get other accounts elsewhere. Or start dealing exclusively in cash. Then I’d expect the nightclub appearances to ramp up.
Sadly I think you are right. Even though she will be a drunken, drug addled mess still pulling those ridiculous poses, some people will pay just to laugh at her in her rapid decline.

Reactions: 34
I've been thinking this. Maybe she has scared Jett into not wanting to go out etc.. so maybe KH is having regular chats on the phone/facetime or meeting up indoors and not in public.

Reactions: 27
I've been thinking this. Maybe she has scared Jett into not wanting to go out etc.. so maybe KH is having regular chats on the phone/facetime or meeting up indoors and not in public.
I hope this is the case. Slowly and surely is the way forward for Jett as I think he is the more sensitive one.

Reactions: 30
The MP James Wild is married to this woman, she's been leader of the House of Lords twice. Interesting that he's saying the law should be changed and his wife is one of the Lords who would be deciding to do it!

This is where KP is at now. The bankruptcy cases are in the High Court, her total disregard for the justice system and HMRC won't go unnoticed by the judges and the circles they move in.

Reactions: 37
Could it have been an alert to HMRC from the Forensic accountants that she had earned £???'s and not paid any tax?

Reactions: 25
Right - just to let you all know wiki 41 is open for business in readiness of tomorrow date wiv der judge

Reactions: 42
I think she's already been doing this though pretty much. She's fucked whatever she tries. If She has no 'visible' bank account but she's still paying the MM bills ( 3k per month on heating / mortgage etc) it just incriminates her.

Reactions: 33
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 34
Could it have been an alert to HMRC from the Forensic accountants that she had earned £???'s and not paid any tax?
It would be great if they've shared info but I think they would know anyway, they can look at her past income or other things and estimate her earnings. The fact she has registered for tax at one point and then paid absolutely nothing would be a red flag. I would like to know the time period this latest HMRC bill covers, because they say she owes 500k in tax from self employment. If that's just for one year, HMRC must have estimated she's earned about 1.2 million in order to owe that!
---
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.
So feckin what Skank?! Unfortunately, many women and girls have similar experiences, statistically it's 1 in 4 I think. I'm not one to trivialise abuse but it sounds like she didn't even understand what was happening with the pervy photographer at the time and he never actually carried out abuse on her.
I've had comparable ( and worse things) happen as a child, as I'm sure many have. Decades of lawbreaking, abusing animals and partners has never, ever factored in my life..... at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
I would hazard a guess that it will be for more than a year, at least from when she was made bankrupt.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2819881
WOW, she looks off her face. Completely dead behind the eye’s & comatose
I really shouldn't dive head first down the Skanky rabbit hole that late at night.
At 4am I woke up in a cold sweat after having a nightmare where I walked into my kitchen and KFP was stood at breakfast bar dressed as Napoleon making sandbags before turning to me and shouting "Quickly! Get these to Waterloo before the Prussians arrive to reinforce Wellington's left flank!"

She's like Freddy Kruger! I'll never be able to sleep soundly again

I think she's already been doing this though pretty much. She's fucked whatever she tries. If She has no 'visible' bank account but she's still paying the MM bills ( 3k per month on heating / mortgage etc) it just incriminates her.
Just look how easily that stream of lies comes pouring out of it's foetid gob
Actually, the bloke powerwashing whatever that was is far more interesting than her old shit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.