Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry but anyone would think these lot are working for the mafia or something. She’s a two bit tit model, wtf can she actually hold over them.
She's a sociopath and a narcissist, she's extremely good at manipulation. Everyone here says she's 'teflon' that's why. Where have I ever mentioned she uses threats akin to someone in the mafia? Coercive control and psychological abuse do exist, it goes on every single day in many 'ordinary' relationships. She did threaten Joanne the groom and went through with those threats, called police for theft and she ended up in court for benefit fraud. Quite a scary experience.
---
I think she keeps records of any of their wrong doing for blackmail purposes or threats of. Her threats are most likely empty but if you have been naive enough to indulge in something that may come back to bite you - you may just fall for her bullshit.
It doesn't even need to be anything the person has done wrong. Look at what she did to Alex. The groom Joanne hill also had done nothing wrong but she was reported for benefit fraud and it went to trial, then dropped. Someone like KP doesn't give a tit about wasting police time or making fake allegations, she knows the investigations and stress alone could break someone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She's a sociopath and a narcissist, she's extremely good at manipulation. Everyone here says she's 'teflon' that's why. Where have I ever mentioned she uses threats akin to someone in the mafia? Coercive control and psychological abuse do exist, it goes on every single day in many 'ordinary' relationships. She did threaten Joanne the groom and went through with those threats, called police for theft and she ended up in court for benefit fraud. Quite a scary experience.
Did the same to Paige, threatened to call the police, but KFP hadn't even paid her and expected her to be laying out all the money for Depop fees, postage, even food for kids and dog groomers, baby sitting Harvey, tidying her MM, driving kids around. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Skank is well known for intercepting phonecalls of exes family and friends, she makes the bloke put it on speaker phone, so she can takeover. So lego lad is now under orders not to talk to anyone unless she is there
Remember when she was with Leo and his ex called him about his child and paying his child maintenance, it was all caught on camera fior her tv show at time skank called the woman a leech to get a job etc
Another feature of coercive control, controlling access to communication, phone calls etc. She had Carl's passwords for his online accounts too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did the same to Paige, threatened to call the police, but KFP hadn't even paid her and expected her to be laying out all the money for Depop fees, postage, even food for kids and dog groomers, baby sitting Harvey, tidying her MM, driving kids around. :mad:
It's basically like modern slavery. Then if the person does want to complain KP will use the press to attack and try and destroy them, or even blackmail like Alex has alleged....and the fake allegations and calls to police. It's no wonder most people just fade into the background and stay low. That's why I admire Kieran, she's tried to destroy him publicly and privately and he has just kept going!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm incredulous that anybody could imagine skank has ANYTHING remotely interesting to add to any topic let alone rubbish glorifying Serial Killers on Death Row.

But then skank IS a serial killer - they all begin their vocation killing animals and birds and as we all know, skank already has her hand in as regards this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
As usual her narcissistic self thinks shes great at everythibg in reality shes bleeping crap at everything

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That article is from 2020 ! So bunny would be 6. Skanky was sexualising her even then nothing was said no change today 😡
Look at the lovely LEGO cabin bed
---
How can someone so young be so meh and repulsive and have zero personality?.

Honestly she is the most boring specimen of a human I have ever come across. Literally all she has is who her sister is.

P.S. CIN should sack her as she clearly does duck all work for them during the day.
How can CIN even employ someone with what's happening to their OWN neice and nephews

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They will be aware of all her 'MH' problems and would be well within their rights to ask for proof if she wants to use that as an excuse, I imagine they could ask for an independent assessment, rather than her 'paid for Priory' assessment. KFP likes to use Google to see what she needs to say, shame she can't learn to use Google instead of grifting her freebies all the time.
---

Definitely messaging multiple 'victims' while she was with Carl.
I don't see how she can use ADHD as an excuse for upcoming trials. If it makes her that mentally unwell she can't attend in person....or video and understand what's going on.... isn't she admitting she isn't capable of very basic aspects of ordinary life?
In that case she shouldn't be driving or have the kids, she should be in residential care! It will help Kieran's case even if she did get medication.
As for the Bankruptcy and HMRC there has to be tons of evidence of her organising things for herself, as in how does she get in the car and drive 40 miles away (then caught on CCTV) ? How does she pack for a million holidays and get to the airport? How did she negotiate the TV contracts she was supposedly photographed with or all the podcasts? How has she been out places with Harvey? How did she recruit workers such as Dim Lynne and the horse clipper and why couldn't she do the same to get an accountant? I don't think the court will be fooled!

Isn't it strange how she never mentions PTSD any more? So I take it that condition wasn't getting her off court and she had no real evidence for it affecting her!

And of course, we now have the 'I was in a toxic relationship with a narcissist' we're back to opposite lands again!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That's the one I was referring to previously 😂 The big brown envelope with all her contracts in! Can you find the one where they were catwalking in a back street surrounded by wheelie bins with loads of fag butts on the ground? I'd love to see that one again!
Is it this one? The prowfessionalism of the 30 year mowdel who concentrates as much on the background as she does on wearing her beautiful outfits.... moss growing up the walls, cracked and uneven pavements, scaffolding and the trademark bins that we now associate with Skanky.....

1710407145472.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also, she thanked someone called Rose for getting bringing her a cup of tea.

Edit Apparently a live in cleaner/housekeeper

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Also on the theme of ADHD, how did she manage to organise the hiding of her cars and horses? If there's evidence for that surely she's fucked. I think therapy has ramped up and she's bothering to go because she's probably trying to get a therapist onside so she wants to use them to generate excuses for court, don't think It will work. A court could cross examine them.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Face like a smacked arse must be reading the comments sections in the press and realising how hated she is and only coming out after dark when the salons closed,, that's if this was done tonight and not a few days ago, skank has a habit of posting and getting others to post days old pictures for deflection. 🤔
bleeping hair done AGAIN wtf

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Skank wants to trademark either I love it or the Pricey ..truly thinks she's special
Well "I love it "already trademarked last month but ILI global 🤔🤣🤣
---
SB and SFP grifting. Well I suppose they learnt from the beast (not a typo)
Sinkyboy always promoted go-getters but edna truly think she is a good endorsement for hello fresh and her ad discount codes no different if you order first time direct with them ,forget how many emails I get from hello fresh a week offering exact same discount and offers without using her special code 🤣🤣🤣
---
Apparently there are no pictures of her in underwear or swimwear on her instagram 🤥 still lots of pictures of Carl on there. 🤭
That's what is hilarious skanky always says I don't advertise myself in swimwear or underwear on IG as no need etc even onlyfans launch she said same yet is she so stupidly stupid that majority of her ig posts are her exactly like that 😂 🙄 tucked between her kids pics 🤣🤣🤣
Saw the carl posts on hers all referring him to the best ever etc he's all mine etc..yet lego has been ordered to clean his ig with removing his exes and girl mates etc she can't have any beautiful young women associated with him now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Is it this one? The prowfessionalism of the 30 year mowdel who concentrates as much on the background as she does on wearing her beautiful outfits.... moss growing up the walls, cracked and uneven pavements, scaffolding and the trademark bins that we now associate with Skanky.....

View attachment 2814422
Woo Hoo! I LOVE IT!! 😂😂 (Thank you)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.