Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some amazing donations in the GFM, thank you to people who have donated and the general support. It's certainly going to help towards the legal fees again. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Some amazing donations in the GFM, thank you to people who have donated and the general support. It's certainly going to help towards the legal fees again. :love:
No doubt this latest farce will jump-start the main campaign into action DC (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet she is hoping that if the TV company get behind her, then she will be allowed in. Otherwise, there will be no visiting LA with her new beau. Just like no more visiting LV with Carl.
My daughter was meant to see Ja Rule in Cardiff a couple of weeks ago. The gig never went ahead because he was denied entry to the UK because of his criminal record tax invasion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Brilliant start to your Skank thread posting career, downside is you are now, like the rest of us posters, suffering a bout of "Skankulitis", a debilitating condition with symptoms of outbursts of anger at her antics, an obsession with reading the thread in case you missed anything new she's been up to, and prone to outbursts of laughter at hilarious posts and images at inappropriate moments! Happy posting 🤩
Thank you 💜
I'm definitely beginning to suffer from Skankulitus. I've been raging at the stupid witch for a while! The thread obsession started a few months back, the images are hilarious but duck me she's a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope C4 hurry up and film the last 3 episodes of MM, think that's the only outstanding TV contract skank has left and then cut ties. That will be the end of skank getting anymore airtime until Amy the enabler pops her clogs. 🤣
I think filming that has been shelved
---
Crikey, he was only just out of nappies 2 years ago😆
If challenged ahe will produce a load of fake messages like she did with Chris Hughes who well and truly called her out on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Brits are outraged as Katie Price is fined just £880 for yet another driving offence - despite already having five bans to her name

The 45-year-old model was given 28 days to pay the total amount of £1,852.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Even for Skank she’s talking absolute 100% 💩 about her future projects. The comments on SM and Red Tops are damning, only a few idiots still support her, I do not believe TV companies want to employ her, they will be inundated with complaints if they do, are the commercial stations advertisers gonna want that, of course not. That James English guy is getting torn a new one on IG for having her on his podcast. I know nothing about the guy, but he seems quite respected, if he’s done another puff-piece podcast, he is going to get massive criticism from fans of his podcast, let’s see where this goes eh 🤔

One comment below, there are others like this….

IMG_8095.jpeg

The Texas serial killer interviews 🤦🏽‍♀️what bollox, even if they let her into the USA (unlikely) she has zero skills as a journalist or even an interviewer, what questions is this twit going ask 🤔 Susanna Reid has already done this a couple of years ago, whatever anyone thinks of her, she’s a journalist, she was very good because she has the professional skills to interview people, Skank has no ability to interview anyone, let alone dangerous difficult killers. No main channel would go near this. Proper Monkey Tennis 🤦🏽‍♀️

The 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ These events are mainly on a Saturday, maybe a Sunday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ So far she only has the Belfast Pride, no idea why, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence whatsoever, everyone will be laughing at her. Must admit I do kinda wanna see her do a few, will be hilarious, she’s gonna make a right arse of herself 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Please do Brighton, I am so going and will report back how bad it is, cos it will be very bad, guaranteed 😁 Even if she does a few, leaving B & J most weekends, yeah great look Skank, and what about your summer holidays, bollox is she doing 40 dates.

She’s so full of 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She walk like a geezer.. what a rat she needs locking up vile excuse of a mother.. and james english scraping the barrel we have heard all her fake stories .. yawn no interest

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Even for Skank she’s talking absolute 100% 💩 about her future projects. The comments on SM and Red Tops are damning, only a few idiots still support her, I do not believe TV companies want to employ her, they will be inundated with complaints if they do, are the commercial stations advertisers gonna want that, of course not. That James English guy is getting torn a new one on IG for having her on his podcast. I know nothing about the guy, but he seems quite respected, if he’s done another puff-piece podcast, he is going to get massive criticism from fans of his podcast, let’s see where this goes eh 🤔

One comment below, there are others like this….

View attachment 2812329

The Texas serial killer interviews 🤦🏽‍♀️what bollox, even if they let her into the USA (unlikely) she has zero skills as a journalist or even an interviewer, what questions is this twit going ask 🤔 Susanna Reid has already done this a couple of years ago, whatever anyone thinks of her, she’s a journalist, she was very good because she has the professional skills to interview people, Skank has no ability to interview anyone, let alone dangerous difficult killers. No main channel would go near this. Proper Monkey Tennis 🤦🏽‍♀️

The 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ These events are mainly on a Saturday, maybe a Sunday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ So far she only has the Belfast Pride, no idea why, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence whatsoever, everyone will be laughing at her. Must admit I do kinda wanna see her do a few, will be hilarious, she’s gonna make a right arse of herself 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Please do Brighton, I am so going and will report back how bad it is, cos it will be very bad, guaranteed 😁 Even if she does a few, leaving B & J most weekends, yeah great look Skank, and what about your summer holidays, bollox is she doing 40 dates.

She’s so full of 💩
I did comment on the JE podcast page but some braindeads just drive me mad. I honestly can’t understand why they think she’s someone special 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 30
This is far fetched thought, but could something else be going on behind the scenes like with the BH trial coming up they’re going to be giving her jail time!!! and need her not to go down for driving offence???
Ok ok I know it’s not plausible 🤨 there’s something amiss as to why she keeps walking. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She'd be a fool to apply for a licence under our rubbish laws then, just keep pulling her, fining her but at least take the car off her and destroy it, she won't get away with not paying fines, they will chase her for them and release CCTV footage of her cos she will not like that, she walks like big daddy walking into the ring haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has the ok shoot been publicised yet ? Or have I imagined this was happening ??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why don't they immediately take whatever car the thing is driving and crush it so it actually costs her money?? These fines are ridiculous because everybody knows she never pays them and it always comes down to AFP ordering PFP to go and pay them at the 11th Hour - that happened maybe last year with £7000 of accumulated driving fines that PFP was despatched to pay in casheroonies; (That must have crucified him to fork out to keep that thing out of jail) :ROFLMAO:.
---
Has the ok shoot been publicised yet ? Or have I imagined this was happening ??
Nothing..................................... like the massive spread the Grauniad were doing.
All at the back of the Janitor's cupboard with the spare bog rolls :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree, she'll never stop with the filler or any other of her addictions.

One of the reasons that the beauty industry needs proper regulations. Personally if I was going to shove tit in my face I'd be seeking out a dentist

She'd injected her own arse if she could reach
My dentist has been doing Botox and fillers for years. They are the only ones really qualified to not fk it up yet people still go to the salon and have it done by someone who knows literally nothing about anatomy and physiology aside from a diploma they got from a 2 day course. It scares me that neither the beautician nor the customer have any appreciation of the gravity of injecting random tit into your face!

Reactions: 36
My dentist has been doing Botox and fillers for years. They are the only ones really qualified to not fk it up yet people still go to the salon and have it done by someone who knows literally nothing about anatomy and physiology aside from a diploma they got from a 2 day course. It scares me that neither the beautician nor the customer have any appreciation of the gravity of injecting random tit into your face!
Seeing as I really am pêtrified of needles (not in the skanky sense that is) there is NO WAY anybody is going to stab me with pig toxins!
In any case my dentist looks like dr Mengele so even more reason to not have it done :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It is bloody scary. I think the cost reels people in especially seeing some of these dickheads on social media. You get what you pay for. It's the non regulation that blows my mind.

Skank must get her fillers from the same crew that do her fantastically shite tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.