Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice headline in DM, the outpouring of venom towards her is quite something to see...

road safety campaigner says 'the only way to stop her is to put her behind bars'

Lot of comments saying the same thing. Who is protecting her?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope the Blackbelt Barrister on youtube, will give his analysis on KP's latest sentence! I would be interested to know if she could have been jailed and what the chances are. ( This video is old, not todays)

Reactions: 29
Interesting theory but I dunno if that's P's boyfriend. What age is he, 16/17? Does he even have a licence?

It's not Junior is it? I don't think it would be - hard to tell from that photo.

Reactions: 11
Bet the Drag Queens from the last panto have arranged these appearances because they were in awe of her singing 🤣🤣

Wonder who paid the chimney guys after sun contacted skank for comment
Glad the guy has been paid 👍…little bit too late as it’s out there now how bad she is for paying, takes a newspaper to contact as to where’s the payment!!
Suppose that was down to one of the ex’s no doubt !!!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This one has a video on it of her at the petrol station
Take the positives everyone ... she was with an unknown male driving who DIDNT TAKE THE FALL FOR HER LIKE BOYSON
We now know that her licence is and remains 'medically revoked'
Non payment of the court fine is serious business ... if she pays it then she will have to explain where the money came from to the forensic accountants
She is in serious financial tit with TWO bankruptcies running concurrently
She is being investigated by HMRC
She has more driving charges in court to come
PETA have outed her
Dangerous driving charities are now attacking her
She has ZERO tv work incoming, I believe that she is blacklisted by TV and redtops... anything that gets airtime soon was filmed and paid for long ago
When the redtops say 'her main income is OF its because they might pay a few quid via backgrid here and they won't be buying ANYMORE BULLSHIT EXCLUSIVES from her
OK have ended their contract with her... they dont appear interested in printing an I love Lego fake relationship story ... the guardian agreed to some kind of deal but appear to have shelved it after one poorly performing article and an obviously delayed the follow up
I will believe that there is another 'Kipper biography' book when I see it, even then it will sink faster than her last one about Harvey and won't get as much press as the tit AFP book of lies
Her constant fillers are just stretching her awful rubbery wrinkly skin to the point of no return
No plastic surgeon can or will attempt to correct the wonky damaged nipplefree tits or the tiny eye
Her nose is collapsing, so is the top lip
She is covered in surgery scars and looks 15 years older without a filter
Her older kids keep their distance
And the best she can manage is a fake relationship with short bad hair ugly bug Lego
and I think TikTokShop have sacked her
Her life is going great ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
100% those children will be back with their dad this year ... she doesnt want them anyway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Love Island All Stars - loved Hannah knows her. Has done photo shoots together. Both love the fake look. God knows what mine look like in a bikini maybe I won’t show them as much!!

Georgia Still - money grabber as she went with the scammer.

Callum is gorgeous.

She would love Jimbo time - But said she is with someone.

She said she should go in as mummy MILF.

Shits herself before singing and then Sophie got her to sing!

Didn’t want a boyfriend after Carl. No more marriages. Done with it. Normally jump from one to the other and it’s toxic.

Runners who worked on her show back in the day are now top of their game at BBC and Ch4 who want to work with her.

She’s into crime and pitched to Ch4 and she’s going to interview serial killers on death row in the US!

NOTE I’ve given up now watching…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
So Carl was perfectly happy to be driven around by her, knowing she had no licence or insurance? Surely he must be held to account for letting her get behind the wheel of his car?
I think he turned her in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Nice headline in DM, the outpouring of venom towards her is quite something to see...

road safety campaigner says 'the only way to stop her is to put her behind bars'

Well at least we now know that shes deffo had her licence revoked with no mention of her getting it back so in effect she cant drive she should of been bleeping banged up loving the comments in the Mail nobodys got a good word to say about her🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Love Island All Stars - loved Hannah knows her. Has done photo shoots together. Both love the fake look. God knows what mine look like in a bikini maybe I won’t show them as much!!

Georgia Still - money grabber as she went with the scammer.

Callum is gorgeous.

She would love Jimbo time - But said she is with someone.

She said she should go in as mummy MILF.

Shits herself before singing and then Sophie got her to sing!

Didn’t want a boyfriend after Carl. No more marriages. Done with it. Normally jump from one to the other and it’s toxic.

Runners who worked on her show back in the day are now top of their game at BBC and Ch4 who want to work with her.

She’s into crime and pitched to Ch4 and she’s going to interview serial killers on death row in the US!

NOTE I’ve given up now watching…..
Hope you have a drink or two listening to that

Serial killer show ,so what happened to the killer guy she supposedly interviewed ...never seen light of day..
Maybe thats why she wearing all the USA sport tops recently pledging her love for the states thinking this will endear her to the death row lot 🤣🤣

Skank only recently said she don't diss other women on her crapcast but here she is slating Georgia

Reactions: 29
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
I am sure she has ... and I am equally site ch4 said no ... she isn't a journalist or a psychiatrist / psychologist and has no idea how to interview anyone, she only ever talks about herself and they all know it. What market does this appeal to exactly? None, Nada, no market at all

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm nearly sure it's Carl Woods, from the bit at the end where they are walking into the fuel station.

Reactions: 18
Take the positives everyone ... she was with an unknown male driving who DIDNT TAKE THE FALL FOR HER LIKE BOYSON
We now know that her licence is and remains 'medically revoked'
Non payment of the court fine is serious business ... if she pays it then she will have to explain where the money came from to the forensic accountants
She is in serious financial tit with TWO bankruptcies running concurrently
She is being investigated by HMRC
She has more driving charges in court to come
PETA have outed her
Dangerous driving charities are now attacking her
She has ZERO tv work incoming, I believe that she is blacklisted by TV and redtops... anything that gets airtime soon was filmed and paid for long ago
When the redtops say 'her main income is OF its because they might pay a few quid via backgrid here and they won't be buying ANYMORE BULLSHIT EXCLUSIVES from her
OK have ended their contract with her... they dont appear interested in printing an I love Lego fake relationship story ... the guardian agreed to some kind of deal but appear to have shelved it after one poorly performing article and an obviously delayed the follow up
I will believe that there is another 'Kipper biography' book when I see it, even then it will sink faster than her last one about Harvey and won't get as much press as the tit AFP book of lies
Her constant fillers are just stretching her awful rubbery wrinkly skin to the point of no return
No plastic surgeon can or will attempt to correct the wonky damaged nipplefree tits or the tiny eye
Her nose is collapsing, so is the top lip
She is covered in surgery scars and looks 15 years older without a filter
Her older kids keep their distance
And the best she can manage is a fake relationship with short bad hair ugly bug Lego
and I think TikTokShop have sacked her
Her life is going great ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
100% those children will be back with their dad this year ... she doesnt want them anyway
And there is talk she will be denied access to her new step child once Emily gives birth later this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.