Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well She Is Not in Thailand, blow dry at Lou’s Lastudio View attachment 2813779
---
@DC16 New Handbag 👀👀
Face like a smacked arse must be reading the comments sections in the press and realising how hated she is and only coming out after dark when the salons closed,, that's if this was done tonight and not a few days ago, skank has a habit of posting and getting others to post days old pictures for deflection. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
she mirrors whatever partner she’s with when it comes to clothes. Laughable at her age !
She does it to try and hook them."Look at me , I think you're so great I want to dress like you!" Then when they split she makes out they controlled her and made her dress a certain way and now she's free to wear what she likes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Face like a smacked arse must be reading the comments sections in the press and realising how hated she is and only coming out after dark when the salons closed,, that's if this was done tonight and not a few days ago, skank has a habit of posting and getting others to post days old pictures for deflection. 🤔
Nope this was from Lou the salon owner and it was A look at what’s happening in her salon this afternoon video 👍

Reactions: 22
I was speaking to someone today who told me that their daughter rolled her car while drunk. She was given a 5 year ban, this was in Birmingham and was second drink driving offence. Go figure??
---

The way she just slouches in the chair. I’d have to belt her round the head with the hairbrush. These people are good, that’s all I can say
Oh god that brought back memories 😂. My mum used to whack my head with the hairbrush all the time if I moved while she was trying to brush it!!
---
She really is stupid enough to think that people won't condemn her for her driving record. She actually does think that we should all think how wonderful she is and have pity on her for the trolls that are trying to bring her down! I have never known anyone with such a high level of delusion!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Nope this was from Lou the salon owner and it was A look at what’s happening in her salon this afternoon video 👍
I was going by how dark it looks inside and how dark it looks in the window reflection HB,,, there's something going on in skankyland. 🤔

Reactions: 24
Well She Is Not in Thailand, blow dry at Lou’s Lastudio View attachment 2813779
---
@DC16 New Handbag 👀👀
Oooh great find, got her 😁 Kinda disappointed, I so wanted to see the fake relationship backgrid photos of the two of them strolling along a beach, so not in love, Kryten looking like he’d rather be anywhere else but with her, honestly I reckon it would have broken me, splitting my sides with laughter 😂

This joke of a relationship is so fizzling out, it even looks like she can’t be bothered with it. I did think after the dumb attempt to make it look a thing at the O2, where it actually just looked like Kryten was strangling her, she would try Thailand to breathe some life into the big fat lie, but no here she is just back to pampering 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m starting to love the nonsense of it all, OK Mag ain‘t interested, The Red Tops are just taking the piss, even she appears bored of it. I’ll be surprised if it lasts much longer, reckon both want out of the fake arrangement, it’s just brought him nothing but derision, but I think she doesn’t know how to end it, without it looking like the whole thing was as fake as those wonky balls stuck on her chest. Oh Skank what a mess you’ve made for yourself, what you gonna do 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just searched her name on reddit to see if there was any legal eagle discussions that would help me make sense of this week's verdict*, forgetting that whenever I do have a nosey on there, there are always blokes posting photos of her (even recent ones!) on threads like r/BritishBabes. I made the mistake just now of indulging my rancid curiosity and clicked on one and omg the comments :sick::sick::sick: absolutely vile.

They get off on how rough she/Kerry Katona etc is. I wonder how she feels when she reads stuff like that? Because she definitely goes looking for it, it's the only 'positive' attention she's getting these days but it's not positive at all. It's demeaning and disgusting and out there forever for her kids to stumble across when they google her (which again, of course they will do). Utterly horrendous. There are some really bleeping disgusting men out there.

*the only explanation I could find for no prison sentence is that courts are under pressure atm to avoid custodial sentences for non-violent offenders. Prisons are over-run and massively under-resourced and there's a lot going on re prison reforms atm which is massively needed, although none of this is to say whether I think the judge's decision was right. I've tried finding some stats on custodial sentences for non-fatal driving offences and all I can find is below:

Almost nobody goes to prison for minor driving offences or television licence evasion
There were 517,000 summary motoring offences in 2016, resulting in a custodial sentence for only 3,000 offenders. 1,000 were imprisoned for driving under the influence of drink or drugs, or other offences relating to drink- or drug-driving. 2,000 were imprisoned for driving licence related offences – i.e. driving without a licence.

In 2016 there were:
• 168,000 convictions for speeding,
• 133,000 convictions for vehicle insurance offences,
• 78,000 convictions for drivers refusing to identify themselves when required; and
• 24,000 convictions for careless driving offences such as use of a mobile phone while driving.

These offences combined resulted in only 10 custodial sentences. 153,000 were convicted of television licence evasion – and none of them received a custodial sentence.

There are 20 to 50 cases a year of television licence evaders going to prison, for two to four weeks on average, for the non-payment of a fine.

This extreme situation occurs if the court believes the individual is wilfully refusing to pay and the court has already exhausted all other enforcement actions.

I've included the bit about TV licences because I imagine the same applies to 'minor' driving offences so I still don't really have an answer because of course this applies to her!!!. Maybe the judge was restricted by sentencing guidelines that I don't really understand? And/or, as the stats show, even with her record, her sentence isn't all that unusual even if it seems totally bonkers to the average joe?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Daily Fail has the article now. Comments are brutal.... and rightly so.

Omg I’m cracking up at the pics of her, trying not wake my sleeping husband up. They’ve done a number on her haven’t they 😆 they’ve picked the most unattractive photos to post 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
im sorry but anyone would think these lot are working for the mafia or something. She’s a two bit tit model, wtf can she actually hold over them.
I think she keeps records of any of their wrong doing for blackmail purposes or threats of. Her threats are most likely empty but if you have been naive enough to indulge in something that may come back to bite you - you may just fall for her bullshit.

Reactions: 23
I was going by how dark it looks inside and how dark it looks in the window reflection HB,,, there's something going on in skankyland. 🤔
The full video you can see through the windows looks like late afternoon, That Lou has got so much Shite in her salon it makes it look dark, Full of fake flowers fake trees and a Bar and Tut , the whole fake jungle looks like Delboys market in peckham but it fits the clientele 🤮🤮🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oooh great find, got her 😁 Kinda disappointed, I so wanted to see the fake relationship backgrid photos of the two of them strolling along a beach, so not in love, Kryten looking like he’d rather be anywhere else but with her, honestly I reckon it would have broken me, splitting my sides with laughter 😂

This joke of a relationship is so fizzling out, it even looks like she can’t be bothered with it. I did think after the dumb attempt to make it look a thing at the O2, where it actually just looked like Kryten was strangling her, she would try Thailand to breathe some life into the big fat lie, but no here she is just back to pampering 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m starting to love the nonsense of it all, OK Mag ain‘t interested, The Red Tops are just taking the piss, even she appears bored of it. I’ll be surprised if it lasts much longer, reckon both want out of the fake arrangement, it’s just brought him nothing but derision, but I think she doesn’t know how to end it, without it looking like the whole thing was as fake as those wonky balls stuck on her chest. Oh Skank what a mess you’ve made for yourself, what you gonna do 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔😂
I think Thailand might still happen soon. She really is a big loser isn’t she. Lost her fortune, lost 40% of some of her income , lost her licence , losing her hair, losing her looks, losing her once very thin body, losing the battle with the alcohol, losing people’s interest in her, losing her fake as duck boy toy . Will I think eventually lose her house. Yip she’s just a big loser 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

She really is in a cesspit of her own making isn't she? Daft old bat! No one cares a toss about her anymore and as you said - she doesn't know how to get herself out of this one. It's the fakest fakery she has ever attempted and only because no one would touch her with a barge pole!
---
I think Thailand might still happen soon. She really is a big loser isn’t she. Lost her fortune, lost 40% of some of her income , lost her licence , losing her hair, losing her looks, losing her once very thin body, losing the battle with the alcohol, losing people’s interest in her, losing her fake as duck boy toy . Will I think eventually lose her house. Yip she’s just a big loser 😁
She's such a catch isn't she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The full video you can see through the windows looks like late afternoon, That Lou has got so much Shite in her salon it makes it look dark, Full of fake flowers fake trees and a Bar and Tut , the whole fake jungle looks like Delboys market in peckham but it fits the clientele 🤮🤮🤮😂😂
Love you found this. I was feeling a bit jaded with it all again, the latest court sentence although being what I expected, was still very annoying, but seeing how slovenly she looks in that chair has
picked me up again, she’s a total mess now, and she’s vaping away, her health must be so bad now 🤦🏽‍♀️

It deffo is today, the stories of the IG follow on, plus we have that fav of ours that always catches her out, the nails 😁 They are the same as they were two days ago 😁

C553D408-8A69-4AC3-98E9-425A6BEA8F40.jpeg

Video clip, state of her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nah there’s no return of the Pwicey happening….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Eastern star my gran was a member my grandad was a mason. My mum got caught playing with his apron one day 🤣🤣🤣
I have a necklace with the Eastern Star emblem (is that the right word?) it was in my great aunt’s jewellery box that I got when she died. I know nothing about it but it looks pretty cool and I wish there was someone left in the family that could tell me who’s it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.