Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love for Piers Morgan to interview her again !

He said this in 2022
Morgan wrote: "Almost all of [your problems have] been entirely self-inflicted during a lengthy self-indulgent orgy of reckless, selfish, criminal behaviour that has made even your biggest supporters – and I’ve been one of them over the years – hold their heads in exasperated horror.“

Reactions: 46
Because they are weak, let's face it they wouldn't be with her otherwise would they? No decent man would.

Reactions: 21
All a bit quiet. to be honest the carpets being cleaned could of been days ago. Has she sneaked out of the country with loverboy?

Reactions: 48
I dont trust Morgan - he has history with her. Thinks she is wonderful so think she had dirt on him from their shared past

Reactions: 34
Why don't we ask Texas nicely if once they get the thing there that they lock it up in Death Row with Old Sparky for company?
Sadly they only get the needle these days, but I believe one or two prisons still do have an Old Sparky around!

Reactions: 16
Just because Carl hasn't said much recently, doesn't mean he didn't give Kieran and authorities all the information he could. We're not going to hear everything that goes on. Especially if it's part of private court proceedings which we know are ongoing. Michelle wished him happy birthday, I can't see her doing that unless he'd helped them.

Reactions: 38
All this talk of TV work (cough) reminded me of that picture of her and Crawl in London carrying the big brown envelope with “TV CONTRACTS” written in Sharpie on it! Has anyone got it to hand? Feel like we could do with a laugh
Here it is...

Reactions: 58
Wasn't she also supposed to have a 6 week gig ( summer season) somewhere this summer that she went on about recently? The pantos really have fueled her delusion about being a singer again haven't they? Everywhere she goes now she HAS to sing!

Reactions: 25
Why don't we ask Texas nicely if once they get the thing there that they lock it up in Death Row with Old Sparky for company?
I wonder if they'd have to put a wet sponge on each or her norks....?!! (Oh blimey, I'm actually picturing it now.... How sad am I...?!!)

Reactions: 14
She walk like a geezer.. what a rat she needs locking up vile excuse of a mother.. and james english scraping the barrel we have heard all her fake stories .. yawn no interest
I don't get why all these people suddenly want HER on their podcasts? After all she says the exact same thing every time which is also what she says on her own podcast week in week out. She's boring and has nothing whatsoever to add to the conversation!
---
Wow what a difference a few years makes! She still looked half decent here. SB really did a number on her didn't he? She totally ruined her looks since she's been with him.

Reactions: 24
Don't understand how she's escaped a prison sentence for all these numerous and serious motoring offences.

Reactions: 14
All a bit quiet. to be honest the carpets being cleaned could of been days ago. Has she sneaked out of the country with loverboy?
I wondered if it was the video from when she had them cleaned last year - but wasn’t there dog somewhere then? Can’t remember

Reactions: 12
Plenty of other people get jailed for far less than she has done though. Didn't that woman who nudged a Just Stop Oil protestor with her car get jailed? And she had no prior offenses either!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.