Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's quite telling that he's not been seen anywhere near MM nor the 2 little ones yet.
Must be some sort of order in place to protect them I reckon.
What do we think?
Well apart from the fact it's a fake relationship of course altho that wouldn't stop her from selling fake photos regardless 🙃 🤷‍♀️
I don't think KH can stop KP from inviting men to the MM. Generally when parents split, there's no legal way to stop the ex having new girlfriends or boyfriends around the kids ( unless that person has certain convictions).
---
Well explained but I wouldn't have bothered 🤷‍♀️ 😘
I enjoy it to a degree. I'll stop now 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi Katie... how does it feel with everyone knowing you can't get a bloke to publically claim you ??? ... how does it feel that everyone can see a mile away that you & Lego are a fake set up ??? ... how does it feel when people say you look old enough to be his mum ??? ... truth hurts doesn't it ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I often go to C2C here in Glasgow and London. I couldnt afford it this year, I have a good job (but I also provide for my wean) and I'm not a bankrupt. Grr, after having a low night last night that's really annoyed me actually!!

A dear friend lost her (young) Mum on Friday (International Woman's Day) so I will push my negativity aside and have a homeboy day baking, crafting and cooking with my daughter for Mothers Day and just be grateful for what I have and not what I missed out out on.

Have a lovely day, Krustinos!
You're one of the good ones, you put your kid first. I don't have kids myself but I think it's a hugely valuable thing to do. My sister puts her kids first above all else and I admire her for that, I know how hard she's worked, as did my mum and my aunties. I hope you and all the other hardworking mums on here have a great Mother's day! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just think Pete is to sweet to be true he does what is best for his public image and to get favourable coverage in the tabloids everything is so orchestrated and contrived with him he’s so transparent don’t know how people don’t see though him
Mark wright also reminds me of him too
---
Like Katie is the worst out of the two but Pete is not perfect
🤔 But he hasn't got all the convictions KP has, pays his bills, brought up his kids who seem polite and kind. Doesn't slag off people who are or were in his life, has a stable marriage. None of those are marks of a bad person, he's cheesy yes, but not vile like KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
🤔 But he hasn't got all the convictions KP has, pays his bills, brought up his kids who seem polite and kind. Doesn't slag off people who are or were in his life, has a stable marriage. None of those are marks of a bad person, he's cheesy yes, but not vile like KP.
Don't mention all those FACTS. 😅

Isn't it all a bit like the stuff KP and cronies have said about Kieran and Alex - just you wait till it comes out, they're not the person they portray, Emily is not the person she portrays, Emily isn't innocent / perfect, Pete isn't the person he portrays. Rinse and Repeat. It must be exhausting to think like that!

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.06.30.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.06.52.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager clear who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a villa around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine
Oh give it a rest. You talk almost word for word like Kipper Price. Or maybe that Nay Gibbo bloke, he tends to get a bit riled and starts tripping over words too. Katie Price is a nut job who needs serious help. Get over it.

'I also think that Emily deep down likes the limelight I don’t think she’s innocent and naive as she likes to portray herself'

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.06.30.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.06.52.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
If Kieran has been talking to either Alex or Carl about spilling the beans, it does sound somewhat coordinated and planned. It makes sense he would wait until there's a ruling in the family courts. If any of it's going to be articles or a book, they could be negotiating interviews to promote it, just as old cuntlung did with her book of lies.
Also, if they support each other that's multiple victims telling a similar story, which will be much stronger if KP tries to deny it all.
Perhaps Carl has threatened her that he will spill the truth about the kids custody and her lies about the kids unless she stops blocking KH access.... I am thinking thats why she said her exes were talking to each other ... all Carl has to do is tell the truth ... I really want to believe that Carl will help those children, he has the power to ... I hope that's what the word 'redemption' meant in his post 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Who is asking you to “blow smoke up Peter’s arse?” This isn’t a thread about him, anyway, so your comments are out of place.
Also, we’ve covered before the contention of him (and other partners) being controlling. In my opinion, this stems from them trying to rein her in a bit when she’s making a complete show of herself when drunk/drugged up, such as at the Gossies last week. If that’s being controlling, then bring it on. She needs someone to tell her when to stop. Her “career” has nose-dived since she started “being free to do what I like!” How’s that working for you, Katie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
It looks great but I didn't recognise any of the performers. I'm still listening to Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, Tamny Wynette, Billy Jo Spears, Crystal Gayle etc.🙄🤣🤣 What an absolute state she looks, even a silly teenager wouldn't go somewhere like that dressed in just an oversized top. Hope she had reasonably clean knickers on, wouldn't want to be upwind of that in the 2&9s.
I’m loving the Chattahoochies Stan. Lyrics are quite on point . They can sing unlike skank

Reactions: 10
Oh give it a rest. You talk almost word for word like Kipper Price. Or maybe that Nay Gibbo bloke, he tends to get a bit riled and starts tripping over words too. Katie Price is a nut job who needs serious help. Get over it.

'I also think that Emily deep down likes the limelight I don’t think she’s innocent and naive as she likes to portray herself'

View attachment 2806322
View attachment 2806323
All im saying just because Katie is is train wreck doesn’t make everyone else around her is perfect plus
I know all about Pete’s regular trips to Dubai that don’t quite make the tabloids 😉
I’ve got loads of friends there wouldn’t believe what these “celerities” got up to anyway that my opinion
Ta ra
---
Speaking of ' slimy and greasy'. I think KP wins that one.

View attachment 2806345
View attachment 2806351 View attachment 2806352
Wasn’t on about appearance was on about behaviour 😆

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
All im saying just because Katie is is train wreck doesn’t make everyone else around her is perfect plus
I know all about Pete’s regular trips to Dubai that don’t quite make the tabloids 😉
I’ve got loads of friends there wouldn’t believe what these “celerities” got up to anyway that my opinion
Ta ra
---

Ta ra pet 👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ta ra
---

Well if you have this info why don’t you go on his tattle site then as we don’t want to hear it

• Haha
  • Heart
Perhaps Carl has threatened her that he will spill the truth about the kids custody and her lies about the kids unless she stops blocking KH access.... I am thinking thats why she said her exes were talking to each other ... all Carl has to do is tell the truth ... I really want to believe that Carl will help those children, he has the power to ... I hope that's what the word 'redemption' meant in his post 🤞🤞🤞🤞
I suspect he gave information to SS about Lynne Rickwood and the situation at home, then he sold the story. He could have given Kieran the same info, why else would Michelle be on friendly terms with him? It would all go into the evidence Kieran has been presenting to court.
Whatever anyone thinks about Carl. He could have got sick of being a dogsbody for KP, just as Kris and Kieran were. He also could have got sick of her blaming him for causing the situation with the kids, which I bet she tried. If KP was regularly hungover and in bed whilst Carl was expected to pick up the pieces, maybe he thought, their dad should know, instead of me trying to hold it all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ta ra pet 👋🏼
Oh my Lord, what a coincidence. This person has top secret info about Pete going on trips abroad, just after we've been discussing KP's dodgy trips abroad. Maybe we hit on something sensitive!

I need the biggest eye-roll emoji on the planet. 😆
---
Ta ra
---

Go on then. Define 'Greasy behaviour'. Have a try 😆 😆 😆 😆 😅 .

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She took half the bulbs out of the sign when SB left her so the Woods bit doesn't work now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bitter or what????
---

He's removed half it's ugly head though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Duh there was me thinking it was another pair from Wish, like the silver wellingtons and her Power Ranger ones - total cost about £30 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

OOOH can we eagerly anticipate skanky taking up doing cover versions of Dolly Parton songs?

"Meeeechewwl Meeechewwl Ize beggin of yer pleyz downt tayke myyy maynnn.........."

"My D I V O R C E beycums fynarl terday..........................dat fuckkin barstidd................. Iyze 'ate im"

"Izlarnds in der stweem; Dat iz wot we iz......................................"
Methinks she was channelling her inner 'Cher' with that ridiculous black catsuit t'other night. I can just imagine her hauling JJ on stage whilst screeching
'Babe ....... Ah gar chew babe' 🐖🎤🎼😆
I wonder what our dear @Pom Bear would make of that eh?? 😘💐 xXx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my Lord, what a coincidence. This person has top secret info about Pete going on trips abroad, just after we've been discussing KP's dodgy trips abroad. Maybe we hit on something sensitive!

I need the biggest eye-roll emoji on the planet. 😆
---

Go on then. Define 'Greasy behaviour'. Have a try 😆 😆 😆 😆 😅 .
bleeping hell you have tunnel vision you girl no point in conversing
And greasy behaviour undressing young girls with his eyes very handsy

anyway I’m off

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.