Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we were all right re J, no Mother’s Day post from him either. Personally I think they are all a bit odd; something is really off at the moment! And I also am sick to death of that ice cream picture!
I don't think P&J are odd ... they are coping with a narcissist parent the best they can

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you know what's just occurred to me is that at least 2 of the Skank's partners have had accusations levelled at them about liking 'younger' girls. Maybe it's time to start analysing WHY the Skank is drawn to these types of people, has relationships with them, brings them into her home and into her kids' lives.

Dear Readers, WHY is the Skank attracted to paedos????????? ;):oops::unsure::rolleyes::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Why is she attracted to younger men? Works both ways.

Reactions: 21
I don't think P&J are odd ... they are coping with a narcissist parent the best they can
It must be hard for them plus being that age is (in my experience) hard on its own, trying to find your feet in the world - add in a narc parent and it's tougher again. I'm sure they are conflicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she is actually at home with B and J for Mothers Day, or if its another occasion that is special for children that they are missing out on. Not sure that Michelle was doing the right thing posting a photo of the step mum card, wasn't it posting cards in the past that made KFP start playing dirty?
Why are we yet again expecting others to tiptoe around the Psycho? Why isn't the Psycho expected to behave normally instead of others having to duck and dive in case she gets upset? It's not right nor is it fair.
(Sorry @Rosequeen not aimed at your post specifically)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine
Don’t forget the Pete thread now where you you can slag him off till kingdom come.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Flying monkeys come when it is closing in.

General consensus is we don't have to be wanking jealously over her exies but we are not stupid. Neither need to adore or dislike them.

Actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m intrigued about this latest flying monkey. What’s KFP hiding now? She’s been very quiet. I’m wondering if she’s been out meeting clients!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m intrigued about this latest flying monkey. What’s KFP hiding now? She’s been very quiet. I’m wondering if she’s been out meeting clients!
Her "close" circle need to be investigated. They all have nefarious connections. I'll even extend that to exlcude Carl who seems to have seen the light. But whom is left.. I suspect are upto no good behind the scenes. Darth Trafficker, Momo, Slimi. I suspect, as with many has come to light, the end is nigh for these creeps.

Reactions: 21
And KP always goes for guys years younger than herself, JJ, Carl, Kris, JJ is 14 years younger, it works for some people, but she seems to like controlling them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly she wouldn't be able to control any older guy - she'd be put in her place in a second and the love-bombing would be laughed at.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t stand the way junior talks as if he is from Brixton Hackney St Paul’s moss side or toxteth he is from Brighton and went to private school but he puts his best fake Jamaican accent on get a grip 🤣
Yesss!! actually he is a posh boy!

Reactions: 8
And KP always goes for guys years younger than herself, JJ, Carl, Kris, JJ is 14 years younger, it works for some people, but she seems to like controlling them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know....and Pete has had one relationship with a younger partner. KP goes through youngsters like the child catcher . That demonstrates only one person has a habit of targeting people much younger. The Wigan egg looked about 12 and is in fact TWENTY years younger than KP!

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 15.38.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
i am sure Peter and Emily meet in 2010 but did not marry until 2015(so together 5 years before rushing into marriage)unlike Katie who is getting married to every guy she dates within 5 weeks

Reactions: 37
Agree, she has to be in control and any man with maturity of mind, not necessarily physical age but mental maturity would not be interested in her.
They have to be young or at a vulnerable time of their life so she can love bomb them, ensnare them with promises of the celebrity high life. She dazzles them till she gets them, then like the cat who has finally killed the mouse after toying with it, she loses interest and looks for the next conquest or cheats.
It is all the thrill of the chase for her.
Although her hunting grounds are getting smaller and sparser as she ages so badly😁
Also when they're younger they don't have kids. She couldn't stand not being the absolute focus of someone's life. She expects them all to look after her kids though.
---
Now we see why she sharpies her hairline....her face-lift scar isn't in her hairline...what's that about then🤔
She had a brow lift though, that ridiculous helmet bandage she wore to the awards with Harvey was after it. Then the massively surprised face.

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 15.44.38.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Emily comes across as very happy in the life she has chosen. The in laws love Pete. There are lots of videos of the two family’s having fun together (love him and seal singing together) Her parents are pleased he embraces family life the way he does and are pleased he is so supportive towards Ems in what she wants to do. As she is of him. They make a good team.

From what you’ve said Emily hides her unhappiness very well don’t you think! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It is interesting, they always come out when Skank is having a bad time and feeling consequences for her actions. This time it's having a go at Pete, so does that mean she's in hot water at the moment about K&M ( another restraining order in the offing?) and is trying to lay off them....or is it because Emily is nearing her due date and KP is just seething about it? I should probably add all the new partners and babies she hates to my profile pic but they wouldn't fit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.