Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued about this latest flying monkey. What’s KFP hiding now? She’s been very quiet. I’m wondering if she’s been out meeting clients!
Nah.... She's in love with her young and virile lover.... (cough, wheeze....)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine
You were the one who mentioned Pete, no one else did. This ain’t a PA thread. He’s narcissistic and gaslighting? Someone’s been on TikTok, must be true! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know....and Pete has had one relationship with a younger partner. KP goes through youngsters like the child catcher . That demonstrates only one person has a habit of targeting people much younger. The Wigan egg looked about 12 and is in fact TWENTY years younger than KP!

View attachment 2806680
....and let's not forget the (just within legal age range) 17 year old Gareth Gates whose never lived it down, poor boy....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The tit must really be about to hit the fan if juniors been talked into having mother's day with skank, wonder who's taking the picture because theres 6 glasses on the table maybe had to beg J&P to pop for dinner so skank and kryten can get some family pictures later to reinforce the ""this is real we are in love its not a showmance"" bollocks to try and get some publicity so OK can print the big reveal loved up article. 🤔

Reactions: 45
Some of us do not like Peter Andre (I've never bought his act) and shouldn't be chased off thread for a negative post about him, especially one which was made in the context of his relationship with KP
They use the relationship with KFP to then slag him off. They do it every single time and it’s boring. Love your posts Mrs B and you bring a lot to the thread but this other ‘PA is a gaslighting narc’ poster because I’m seen some TikTok vids with no context that say so? Nah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Same here lol as usual Skanky gets it all wrong shes bleeping clueless
Bye then!
Dear Tedbear, I like you, I like your posts, normally I agree with you. However on this one you are mistaken. Skanky hasn’t got it all wrong, Skanky never gets it all wrong. It’s us mere mortals that have got it wrong and from now on should follow its lead. 😜 XXX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve spent today with my grandaughter shopping for our holiday in a few weeks. She’s so excited to go on an aeroplane for the first time . My daughters have wished me happy Mother’s Day. Sadly my own mum passed away a good few years ago Kipper is a disgrace she’s obviously not with her small children who would want to give her a card , she really couldn’t give a tit about her own mum ( even though she’s a cow )

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Harvey was good enough for a few Backgrid £££ pictures in the week of the the train and a manicure, but not to spend Mother’s Day with, along with his siblings.
Mother of the year right there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Really glad to see P&J with B&J. Jett looks really happy to be with his brother. That’s nice to see. I think Junior does it for them and to keep the peace and I think it’s the right thing to do. Feel for them, good kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Thought juniors car was in the garage. Who drove J&P.
Stan stop letting facts get in the way of a good PR narrative - Skank’s kids all love her dearly and Junior had his car fixed especially for him and Princess to spend Mother’s Day with darling Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She must have spent a fortune on sport style tops to dress like her new ‘beau’ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.