Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh please, not this again.

Hopefully MrsB you noticed that the poster escalated within 3 replies from "he's controlling and awful" to "he does unspeakable stuff in Dubai"?????
That stuff, just like all the stuff about KH which you agreed should be discussed in HIS thread, should be discussed on Peter's thread, not here.
Agreed??
I noticed that only after I replied to the original post. Agree these accusations are strange and not backed up

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And KP always goes for guys years younger than herself, JJ, Carl, Kris, JJ is 14 years younger, it works for some people, but she seems to like controlling them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree, she has to be in control and any man with maturity of mind, not necessarily physical age but mental maturity would not be interested in her.
They have to be young or at a vulnerable time of their life so she can love bomb them, ensnare them with promises of the celebrity high life. She dazzles them till she gets them, then like the cat who has finally killed the mouse after toying with it, she loses interest and looks for the next conquest or cheats.
It is all the thrill of the chase for her.
Although her hunting grounds are getting smaller and sparser as she ages so badly😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my Lord, what a coincidence. This person has top secret info about Pete going on trips abroad, just after we've been discussing KP's dodgy trips abroad. Maybe we hit on something sensitive!

I need the biggest eye-roll emoji on the planet. 😆
---

Go on then. Define 'Greasy behaviour'. Have a try 😆 😆 😆 😆 😅 .
Greasy behaviour, well how about having to check your cctv to see who you shagged the night before. Yeah, that'll be the sweet kind hard done by kipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And KP always goes for guys years younger than herself, JJ, Carl, Kris, JJ is 14 years younger, it works for some people, but she seems to like controlling them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Naughty @DC16 that's Pete and Cole and Keywan and Dane and Joe Bloggs and his dog and anybody else you wish to include who does that, not innocent Katie tsk tsk
;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a bit baffled. On social media I'm seeing photos of mothers, greetings to mothers, praise for mothers etc. Has KFP got it wrong again as she seems to think it's an opportunity to brag about BEING a "mother". I wouldn't dream of posting photos of my offspring and basically wishing myself a Happy Mothers Day. Its about my mother, not my children!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She didn’t go for him he made it clear straightaway what a bleep she was.He despised her non personality it was all about her,always has been.
But he was perhaps M
He despised her knew exactly what she was like,like he did about Jimmy Saville he outed him years and years ago.
John was/is far more famous than Peter ever was- if skank had thought he was game Peter would gave been bypassed. He was after all only a second choice after Dec who cleverly repulsed her advances. Bet he's glad he did!

Reactions: 20
Pete does not make ‘secret’ trips to Dubai, just family holidays.
Some people who have posted on here before, do actually know him personally.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine
I don’t get the hate for Peter. Sure, he could come across as a bit smarmy. But he’s definitely worked on himself, he comes across much better these days. He has never publicly revealed why he left Kipper, even though it would probably destroy her and make him look good He puts his kids first, which means he doesn’t slag their scumbag mother off even though she can never keep his out of her mouth. And I would’ve thought that Emily has her own mind. She’s a doctor ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm a bit baffled. On social media I'm seeing photos of mothers, greetings to mothers, praise for mothers etc. Has KFP got it wrong again as she seems to think it's an opportunity to brag about BEING a "mother". I wouldn't dream of posting photos of my offspring and basically wishing myself a Happy Mothers Day. Its about my mother, not my children!!!
I know, if it wasn't so hilarious it would be so bleeping tragic!
The braindead think it's 💝 though cos she's such an amazing mutha :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No I didn’t mean it like that. I meant he was happy enough to marry someone who was in it early 20s when they met so he likes them young evidently I’m not saying anything that isn’t known I have not said he’s groomed anyone I’ve just said he likes them young
I had a relationship with a guy from France once. So for you 'evidently' I like them all French!! 🤣🤣🤣
Just because someone has one relationship with a younger person does not mean "he likes them young". What an odd thing to say.

You say "evidently" but please tell me where you are basing your evidential pattern of behaviour from as I cannot see a long list of age gap relationships to provide such evidence.
I don't consider a grown woman, yes woman, an intelligent woman, a doctor, in her 20s at that point with years of study, dedication, interaction with many external sources, with her own mind, high morals and values as the profession requires, to be a young girl as you are insinuating her to be.

People fall in love with other people of all ages, colours, religions, sexes. As long as it's legal, mutually consenting and both parties are happy why should I be concerned about someone's age gap? Least of all suggest there is something sinister about it with no evidence to back that up.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know, if it wasn't so hilarious it would be so bleeping tragic!
The braindead think it's 💝 though cos she's such an amazing mutha :sleep:
My paternal grandmother had plates on the wall and ornaments on the mantlepiece saying best mother, grandmother and poems etc. She had bought them all herself😢 Although she was loved and cared for she did have what would now be seen as MH issues😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
See-through to what exactly....a normal human being? No-one is perfect, no-one on this entire planet, so why focus on it?
PR works by polishing an image. Loads of Pete's work is going on TV and connecting with his fans who are women with families. Doing that doesn't mean he's automatically bad. No-one is 100% perfect, if you don't understand that - as KP doesn't, you end up with serious problems going through life. It's called black-and-white thinking and splitting.
Has Pete ever broken the law? No. Has he ever had drug or drink problems which have spilled over into his 'perfect' image, no. Does he have a stable family life which supports his image, yes. Those are some good indicators that he's not some evil demon masquerading as something else.
It's almost as if you want to put Pete in the same tit bucket category as KP by declaring he's not perfect. He's nothing like KP who has broken numerous laws for decades. Pete not being perfect isn't an indicator of anything, it's normal.

View attachment 2806252 View attachment 2806260
Exactly. Pete has a long and happy marriage, his kids love him and his career is doing well. His only crime is being cheesy, he's no comparison to the animal killing, sex offending, child abusing, hateful kp.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyone want to point out to skanky that Mothers Day is about showing love and appreciation for your Mother!!
Oh wait, if she did that then her posts wouldn't be about her!!!
Her World appears to be very old and rehashed.
Is she having all of her world around for her famous, cook in the bag Sunday Roast then she could maybe update her "My World" photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It looks great but I didn't recognise any of the performers. I'm still listening to Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, Tamny Wynette, Billy Jo Spears, Crystal Gayle etc.🙄🤣🤣 What an absolute state she looks, even a silly teenager wouldn't go somewhere like that dressed in just an oversized top. Hope she had reasonably clean knickers on, wouldn't want to be upwind of that in the 2&9s.
Brad Paisley is a HUGE country star!

Reactions: 7
Brad Paisley is a HUGE country star!
When I visited my friend In Virginia we visited Patsy Cline’s grave..as she was born in the place where me mate lived.Had flowers well looked after obvious regular visitors,it wasn’t massive,ornate just small plaque.

(I like country music) but from music years ago,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Same here lol as usual Skanky gets it all wrong shes bleeping clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.