Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be said about pretty much EVERYONE who is a "celebrity" and in the spotlight, don't even get me started about people in politics 🙄

And us normal folk, aren't we all the same? Doesn't everyone wish to be seen in the best light???

p.s. baffled by the accusation that poor little innocent Emily's life has been totally ruined 😳. Pretty sure she's in charge of her own destiny!
A mother, a doctor, an author....sounds like a good life to me 🤷‍♀️
don’t forget the “no chemistry” yet Emily’s pregnant with THEIR third child!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Seems to me we have had a flying monkey on here today ... some Kipper tit is going down ... always appear to derail the thread when the truth starts coming out ... personally, I hit ignore after the 1st post, but, I have seen a few responding ... they fly away when they are ignored

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My Mother’s Day is complete, she’s played all her classic Mother’s Day deflection cards, we are still getting the Ice Cream Van photo, it’s hilarious, cracks me up every time, Mum of the Year has no other photos 😂 Just noticed she’s also now sent a message to AFP and Edna, have you made amends with the Clan matriarch then 🤔😁

I’m off out with my family now, my daughter is treating me to lunch with her pocket money, OMG it was so sweet, admit I did cry when she left the room, her little face saying that to me, she said Daddy and her kept it secret. Well that made my heart sing (she’ll get her pocket money back without her knowing, extra pressie at some point 😁 she really wants to treat me though, she saved up for it, so adorable) I’m such a soft git, oh no, where’s that mean girl tattle troll gone, oh yeah she just exists in the minds of the #bekind brigade 🤦🏽‍♀️😁💖)
Your daughter sounds wonderful! I hope you have a lovely lunch & day with your family. 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just about to ask-is this a flying monkey?
Flying monkey?
Definitely.
This one’s got a jet pack and a placard saying “I spy with my tiny Pricey eye!”

At this moment they are standing in the doorway of our Krustie forum yelling “Hey I’m leaving! Is anyone listening to me????”.

Er no we’re not.

see ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not that it listens to anybody else. Her scrap with AFP that resulted on the old bat stropping off to the IoW is a prime example that skank ain't bovvad about anybody's opinion if its not the same as hers, and she is fully aware the old dragon is already on borrowed time with the grifted lungs. Skank does not care- it's that simple - nor does she give a sod about anybody apart from MEEEEE .
Not defending Skanky ... but ... I think this is TWO narcissists with daggers drawn ... AFP and Kipper ... in my personal experience a narcissist will have a temper tamtrum like a 3yr old if you don't argue back when they try to trigger you (it has to be seen to be believed, I am talking an adult with fists clenched, stamping, crying like a toddler because you refuse to lose it whem they want to take their temper out on you ... and it can go on for weeks, months or longer because they will play the victim and keep trying to take control ...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell you have tunnel vision you girl no point in conversing
And greasy behaviour undressing young girls with his eyes very handsy

anyway I’m off
Funny thing. That is exactly what Skanky started accusing Kieran of when she first stole his kids. Cheerio🙊🐒🐒[]

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The only thing missing from KP’s IG account is, “my kids are a credit to me.”
Countdown begins…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Flying monkey?
Definitely.
This one’s got a jet pack and a placard saying “I spy with my tiny Pricey eye!”

At this moment they are standing in the doorway of our Krustie forum yelling “Hey I’m leaving! Is anyone listening to me????”.

Er no we’re not.

see ya!
It's interesting how they tease a little nugget of doubt (Pete in Dubai) but never tell the cold hard litigious "facts" (because there are none). Trouble is this is what skank is an expert at along with her hangers on.

Totally agree with what others have said in that there is no one person who is a saint whilst another is a sinner, but as we all know the flying monkeys will continue to spout snippets of made up bullshit whilst they hover around the wicked witch and her cuntish behaviour, because if she is going down they want to take down anyone who has ever been in her orbit to make it seem like they were responsible or played a part as they just cannot see that skank is the entire problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems to me we have had a flying monkey on here today ... some Kipper tit is going down ... always appear to derail the thread when the truth starts coming out ... personally, I hit ignore after the 1st post, but, I have seen a few responding ... they fly away when they are ignored
Have to say I quite like engaging with actual or possibly 🦅🐒
It is interesting to hear their opinion and reasons. Maybe they might pause for thought and consider all sides🤔
But then I'm generally an optomist, foolishly so sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He despised her knew exactly what she was like,like he did about Jimmy Saville he outed him years and years ago.
More importantly... John adored his very intelligent beautiful wife Nora, noone could turn his head - let alone a cheap thick self obsessed tart

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if she is actually at home with B and J for Mothers Day, or if its another occasion that is special for children that they are missing out on. Not sure that Michelle was doing the right thing posting a photo of the step mum card, wasn't it posting cards in the past that made KFP start playing dirty?

Reactions: 13
I think Katie is lying here as usual, I call bullshit on her claim here. Just making up excuses when the reality is Junior doesnt want to see her.
I think we were all right re J, no Mother’s Day post from him either. Personally I think they are all a bit odd; something is really off at the moment! And I also am sick to death of that ice cream picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There have been lots of "no chemistry" comments on here ... about Kipper and Lego ... its a flying monkey
As Usual @tracey3871 Your 100% Right 🙌🙌🙌
The Flying Monkeys and Sinky now Following not only Chantelle Houghton but also Victoria Cipriani
What do they have in common, Alex Reid and the Skank
That coupled with Skank chatting about Ex’s intervention
Maybe she’s caught wind the exs have been in contact with each other and her Delusional mind thinks it’s about her and Kryten, Monkeys appear when the tit is hitting the fan 🤣🤣🤣🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she is actually at home with B and J for Mothers Day, or if its another occasion that is special for children that they are missing out on. Not sure that Michelle was doing the right thing posting a photo of the step mum card, wasn't it posting cards in the past that made KFP start playing dirty?
Of course not ... mothers day is about HER ... the kids birthdays are about HER ... Xmas is About HER ... new year is about HER ... the entire world revolves around HER

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.