Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is asking you to “blow smoke up Peter’s arse?” This isn’t a thread about him, anyway, so your comments are out of place.
Also, we’ve covered before the contention of him (and other partners) being controlling. In my opinion, this stems from them trying to rein her in a bit when she’s making a complete show of herself when drunk/drugged up, such as at the Gossies last week. If that’s being controlling, then bring it on. She needs someone to tell her when to stop. Her “career” has nose-dived since she started “being free to do what I like!” How’s that working for you, Katie?
Not that it listens to anybody else. Her scrap with AFP that resulted on the old bat stropping off to the IoW is a prime example that skank ain't bovvad about anybody's opinion if its not the same as hers, and she is fully aware the old dragon is already on borrowed time with the grifted lungs. Skank does not care- it's that simple - nor does she give a sod about anybody apart from MEEEEE .

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Methinks she was channelling her inner 'Cher' with that ridiculous black catsuit t'other night. I can just imagine her hauling JJ on stage whilst screeching
'Babe ....... Ah gar chew babe' 🐖🎤🎼😆
I wonder what our dear @Pom Bear would make of that eh?? 😘💐 xXx
It’s a bleeping wonder Skank doesn’t sing if I could turn back time.🤣 @Pom Bear do you magic babe.🤣❤❤❤❤

Cher was fabulous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine
How is he controlling? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 24
bleeping hell you have tunnel vision you girl no point in conversing
And greasy behaviour undressing young girls with his eyes very handsy

anyway I’m off
Oh there we go. there's some libel accusing someone of something very serious. We go from greasy to criminal in milliseconds. Just like nutjob Katie Price. Have a word with yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
You can go slag Peter Andre off on his own thread if you like 👍
Some of us do not like Peter Andre (I've never bought his act) and shouldn't be chased off thread for a negative post about him, especially one which was made in the context of his relationship with KP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some of us do not like Peter Andre and shouldn't be chased off thread for a negative post about him, especially one which was made in the context of his relationship with KP
They're accusing him of targeting 'young girls' Mrs B. It's pretty obvious what they're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes there’s no doubt about it. Katie is the car crash. She is totally catastrophic. I am making no allowances for her as I’ve said previously Peter is so slimy and greasy very controlling hence why he had to snatch the cradle with his younger wife I mean how old was Emily? The poor girl didn’t have a chance to live And he was smothering her. He’s so narcissistic and gaslighting and a secret fame. bleep he also has his manager manager Claire who definitely manages him personally and professionally to build a veneer around him to make him seem a lot more polished because I’m sure he most definitely has his flaws and no marriage is perfect.
all I’m saying yes Katie is catastrophic, but just because she is a car crash, I’m not going to sit here and lie and blow smoke up Pete’s arese because Pete is far from perfect
But everyone has their own opinion and that Mine
This could be said about pretty much EVERYONE who is a "celebrity" and in the spotlight, don't even get me started about people in politics 🙄

And us normal folk, aren't we all the same? Doesn't everyone wish to be seen in the best light???

p.s. baffled by the accusation that poor little innocent Emily's life has been totally ruined 😳. Pretty sure she's in charge of her own destiny!
A mother, a doctor, an author....sounds like a good life to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh there we go. there's some libel accusing someone of something very serious. Have a word with yourself.
[/QUOTE
Some of us do not like Peter Andre (I've never bought his act) and shouldn't be chased off thread for a negative post about him, especially one which was made in the context of his relationship with KP
Exactly finally a unbiased and honest valid opinion it’s like you can slag Katie Price off but you can’t slag the people around her off ie perfect wholesome Peter
it’s like if you’re going to put her up for discussion let’s make it unbiased

• Angry
Reactions: 2
They're accusing him of targeting 'young girls' Mrs B. It's pretty obvious what they're doing.
She failed with that little number with K last year - it must be on her List of Accusations to sling at the Ex Husband Squad.
SB must be due for some shortly because she's not launched any accusations at him so far, in fact she's very blasé towards him. I wonder if that's why we think the berk may go back to it, simply because she's not lost her tit at him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
No I didn’t mean it like that. I meant he was happy enough to marry someone who was in it early 20s when they met so he likes them young evidently I’m not saying anything that isn’t known I have not said he’s groomed anyone I’ve just said he likes them young

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Well I'm tucking into an amazing egg mayo sandwich which my son has made and looking forward to a face time chat with my daughter later as she is at uni.🤗
I'm contemplating Skanks court case this week. She has deployed every deflection possible, even the ice cream van. Something else is afoot methinks🤔 maybe family court related? 🙏
The fake relationship ain't working, he still can't look at her or touch her and I think she was really hoping he would actually fall for her to prove she's still "got it" and that hasn't happened 😁
No matter how many bouncy blows she has, talons done, lips inflated, designer clothes she still looks an absolute mess💩 even with the filters.
She can't get or keep a real man
She has no actual friends just lackeys and cling ons
Happy Mothers Day Katie Price, 2024 is really shaping up to be a fabulous year!! (for us Krusties 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
MP showed mothers day card from B but not J... Maybe J isn't seeing his daddy just yet. Hopefully that changes in time.

Reactions: 11
This could be said about pretty much EVERYONE who is a "celebrity" and in the spotlight, don't even get me started about people in politics 🙄

And us normal folk, aren't we all the same? Doesn't everyone wish to be seen in the best light???

p.s. baffled by the accusation that poor little innocent Emily's life has been totally ruined 😳. Pretty sure she's in charge of her own destiny!
A mother, a doctor, an author....sounds like a good life to me 🤷‍♀️
It's hilarious really and delusional just as KP views things. Peter and Emily have been together 12 years, way longer than any of KP's marriages have lasted and they're having another baby. Only the delusional will look at that stable relationships and insist something else is going on.

It's the same with Kieran and Michelle, they're still together through a very stressful time but 'trolls' pop up insisting they've really split or Kieran has slept with 9000 women. Apparently, Alex too has had 'someone' targeting him and his wife. Someone needs serious mental health intervention for being so obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I must have gotten lost and found myself on the Peter Andre thread. The 90's called but he wasn't my 'flava'! (Sorry!)

I'm not his biggest fan but I've nothing at all negative to say, especially in respect of that woman. Behind closed doors we're all just human but the respect his kids have for him says something.

It may be Mother's Day but here's to all the men that made it out alive from that praying mantis! And to the women who've raised and guided her weans when she was off egg hunting, minge flashing and being a creep predator.
---
It's hilarious really and delusional just as KP views things. Peter and Emily have been together 12 years, way longer than any of KP's marriages have lasted and they're having another baby. Only the delusional will look at that stable relationships and insist something else is going on.

It's the same with Kieran and Michelle, they're still together through a very stressful time but 'trolls' pop up insisting they've really split or Kieran has slept with 9000 women. Apparently, Alex too has had 'someone' targeting him and his wife. Someone needs serious mental health intervention for being so obsessed.
Is it 12 years already? Doesn't time fly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
All im saying just because Katie is is train wreck doesn’t make everyone else around her is perfect plus
I know all about Pete’s regular trips to Dubai that don’t quite make the tabloids 😉
I’ve got loads of friends there wouldn’t believe what these “celerities” got up to anyway that my opinion
Ta ra
---

Wasn’t on about appearance was on about behaviour 😆
Close the door on the way out...... tightly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.