Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off out again.... Large suitcase for just a night away..... Probably full of cement and make up. I wonder if she's off to Manchester not knowing that the event has been cancelled...! There she'll be.... banging on the darkened windows saying "let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in.... I promise I won't sing...."

View attachment 2804391
Both these rockies look like they've been smashed in the face with a cast iron frying pan - multiple times :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alves feet are very puffy, shoved into those shoes😡. What a gruesome pair they are. KFP constantly has phone & vape in her hand. Wonder if she’ll post a happy Mother’s Day to AFP tomorrow?
I was wondering that. Also will J&P take her out for lunch or turn up for lunch. Or will they stay at home and spoil the lovely Ems before she gives birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet its sounds like being in a field of braying donkeys..... (Sorry, @Rita Chevrolet, but that can be pretty earsplitting - not being unkind to lovely donkeys....)
My boy yelling can be heard a mile away! He has conversations with another donkey who is 3ks away when they yell at each other across the valley - so yes pretty much like skank "singing". I'll let you know if he starts "A Howelll Noo Wurrrlllld" 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Off out again.... Large suitcase for just a night away..... Probably full of cement and make up. I wonder if she's off to Manchester not knowing that the event has been cancelled...! There she'll be.... banging on the darkened windows saying "let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in.... I promise I won't sing...."

View attachment 2804391
Nah..................it's just her evening supply of vapes, snow and Tenaladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if it is court ordered/funded therapy?
That's what I suspect. SS could have recommended to the court that AFP and PFP support her and she gets therapy for her issues. All so the kids could stay at the MM whilst Kieran's case goes on.
It might also be handy for her to try and mitigate with the bankruptcy / tax....although I don't see it making a huge difference.

Also, I think she seems to get phrases and concepts from therapy but not fully understand them. She said she had a 'head block'. Sounds a bit like someone has been talking to her about emotional numbing. It could be part of DBT therapy.

Reactions: 22
  • Heart
  • Haha
Weird how some pics of JA are in heels, some in flats, it changed shoes half way through staged shoot 🤷‍♀️
With those trotters being squeezed and her breasts being permanently on display coupled with her yellow hair she's looking more and more like Miss Piggy. Total Muppet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alves feet are very puffy, shoved into those shoes😡. What a gruesome pair they are. KFP constantly has phone & vape in her hand. Wonder if she’ll post a happy Mother’s Day to AFP tomorrow?
FFS I’m supposed to be doing a massive Spring clean and stopped halfway through giving the windows a Karcher to look at these two monstrosities.

That’s Oedema. Caused standing or sitting in the same position for too long or eating too much salty food. Alves has probably been sitting in the hairdressers chair for about 4 hours, only to emerge with puffy feet and tit hair that looks like spun sugar before the colouring has been added

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well KP is not at home again this weekend, so sad as I thought they were so traumatised that they couldn’t be left and it is Mother’s Day tomorrow ( mind you if she is not home the kids cannot see her)

Reactions: 18
FFS I’m supposed to be doing a massive Spring clean and stopped halfway through giving the windows a Karcher to look at these two monstrosities.

That’s Oedema. Caused standing or sitting in the same position for too long or eating too much salty food. Alves has probably been sitting in the hairdressers chair for about 4 hours, only to emerge with puffy feet and tit hair that looks like spun sugar before the colouring has been added
Ever since she trans she’s had those swollen feet,also apparently she has a bad Dodgy minge transition.
I’ve read this on her fred.It made me feel sick in places also the nose is very,very dodgy,you can see that though.
---
Are they away somewhere all loved up
---
Her and JJ DC?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ever since she trans she’s had those swollen feet,also apparently she has a bad Dodgy minge transition.
I’ve read this on her fred.It made me feel sick in places also the nose is very,very dodgy,you can see that though.
---

Her and JJ DC?
Best quote of the day so far dodgy minge I love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.