Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that's completely unrealistic. Threats would be evidence of what she accuses him of - harassment.....it's a game of tit and tat. We all know she lies about rape and worse. So what if Kieran took a gamble, 'exposed' her and the press ignored it? Or KP started a worse rumour. It's not how you get long-term legal rights over your kids.

If he gets court ordered residency she won't be able to do it all again, that's the point of what he's doing.
So with her non compliance with everything, he will be lucky if this case is concluded by this time next year, sorry to say that, but she will push it and push it. Unless she does something completely stupid he will only then get 50/50 access thats how the courts operate unfortunately. Then she will just do this all over again. In the meantime by then the kids lives will be completely fucked up, and after that length of time its doubtful if they will want to go back to live with their father. I know of a very similar case, and the father never saw his son for several years, and even now they do not have a very good relationship because the son's head was filled with nonsense about his father over such a long period.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So with her non compliance with everything, he will be lucky if this case is concluded by this time next year, sorry to say that, but she will push it and push it. Unless she does something completely stupid he will only then get 50/50 access thats how the courts operate unfortunately. Then she will just do this all over again. In the meantime by then the kids lives will be completely fucked up, and after that length of time its doubtful if they will want to go back to live with their father. I know of a very similar case, and the father never saw his son for several years, and even now they do not have a very good relationship because the son's head was filled with nonsense about his father over such a long period.
My step mother stopped my dad from seeing me and my sister. For about 10 years, my father went along with it to ‘keep the peace’ but ended up leaving her. My step mother died a few months ago, alone - she had lived the life of a recluse for the last few years of her life. I tried to see if there was any kind of a relationship with my dad, but sadly no.

I’m not sure why I’m saying this here, except to say that parental alienation is awful. And confusing. And sad. Those two young children (B&J) are still young, there’s still hope for them. I’m pleased they have each other. And a father who really does care about them. There’s very wrong things happening with them but if KH keeps up the fight (and I know it won’t be
Easy) - he’ll get there in the end.

If you’re reading this KH or Michelle- we’re backing you guys all the way. 🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
FFS I’m supposed to be doing a massive Spring clean and stopped halfway through giving the windows a Karcher to look at these two monstrosities.

That’s Oedema. Caused standing or sitting in the same position for too long or eating too much salty food. Alves has probably been sitting in the hairdressers chair for about 4 hours, only to emerge with puffy feet and tit hair that looks like spun sugar before the colouring has been added
JA oedema is caused by the multiple surgeries. She was in hospital after one botched mess after another and to me it looks like she’s screwed up her lymph function as those feet and her legs are like that 24/7 upright or horizontal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why would she do it all again if he gets court-ordered 50/50? Conditions of arrest can be attached, that's the whole point of doing what he's doing .....he never had that before which is why he's had so much trouble.
Remember how she messed up Kieran's contact at the contact centre by posting pictures? Something went on because he had access restored and Bunny has been with him. This is likely to be an Interim order by the court - with which she is complying. Most likely because she's been warned she could be in contempt. Contempt could end with prison. Yes she pushes things but she played her trump cards early on with the fake allegations. Kieran has had police investigations dropped three times. A judge will see that and that the most serious things she alleged were not true. She's a coward at the end of the day IMO and is scared of prison. A judge can also rule without her present and this would be more likely in favour of Kieran. So good if she chooses not to comply, Judges see that as not giving a tit about your children.

I would emphasise what DC has told us recently, things are ongoing, they have hope it's going in a positive direction and it's likely Michelle is getting a further restraining order. None of that bodes well for KP.
---
My step mother stopped my dad from seeing me and my sister. For about 10 years, my father went along with it to ‘keep the peace’ but ended up leaving her. My step mother died a few months ago, alone - she had lived the life of a recluse for the last few years of her life. I tried to see if there was any kind of a relationship with my dad, but sadly no.

I’m not sure why I’m saying this here, except to say that parental alienation is awful. And confusing. And sad. Those two young children (B&J) are still young, there’s still hope for them. I’m pleased they have each other. And a father who really does care about them. There’s very wrong things happening with them but if KH keeps up the fight (and I know it won’t be
Easy) - he’ll get there in the end.

If you’re reading this KH or Michelle- we’re backing you guys all the way. 🤗
I agree, he should keep fighting. Even 50/50 access will be valuable. He can get the kids therapy to build independence of thought and help them deal with the bullshit their mother spews. She will also mess up again at some stage ( rehab, car crash etc) and then Kieran will have access to pick up the pieces. Why give up and leave them to be put into care when she fucks up next time 🤷‍♀️

Sorry to hear you went through something similar Coolcat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Interesting that the fashion gala was cancelled last minute and told they are going to be rearranged for another date possibly in April yet no mention in apologies of the cancellation from jess agency or the guy who was supposed to be hosting it with skank..

Reckon skank didn't go out with Alves was that Alves was with some pretty young women and one who she was with was booked to sing in the club Raffles.
No way could skank have the one tiny bit of any limelight off her ,she be up there screeching and pushing the other woman out the way
Or perhaps Raffles has standards and wouldn't even let her in the front door?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So no ☕so far, this weekend. Hopefully we’ve got the ice cream van pic to look forward to tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would she do it all again if he gets court-ordered 50/50? Conditions of arrest can be attached, that's the whole point of doing what he's doing .....he never had that before which is why he's had so much trouble.
Remember how she messed up Kieran's contact at the contact centre by posting pictures? Something went on because he had access restored and Bunny has been with him. This is likely to be an Interim order by the court - with which she is complying. Most likely because she's been warned she could be in contempt. Contempt could end with prison. Yes she pushes things but she played her trump cards early on with the fake allegations. Kieran has had police investigations dropped three times. A judge will see that and that the most serious things she alleged were not true. She's a coward at the end of the day IMO and is scared of prison. A judge can also rule without her present and this would be more likely in favour of Kieran. So good if she chooses not to comply, Judges see that as not giving a tit about your children.

I would emphasise what DC has told us recently, things are ongoing, they have hope it's going in a positive direction and it's likely Michelle is getting a further restraining order. None of that bodes well for KP.
---

I agree, he should keep fighting. Even 50/50 access will be valuable. He can get the kids therapy to build independence of thought and help them deal with the bullshit their mother spews. She will also mess up again at some stage ( rehab, car crash etc) and then Kieran will have access to pick up the pieces. Why give up and leave them to be put into care when she fucks up next time 🤷‍♀️

Sorry to hear you went through something similar Coolcat!
Why would she do it again you ask? Because she CAN that's why! And she would think she will get away with it as she has in the past. Yes at some point KH got meetings with B at a contact centre but then she stopped her attending those too I believe DC16 said. She will ALWAYS push things to the limit. I don't think she is scared of jail, she honestly thinks that that will be a way back for her in terms of TV interviews and magazines etc, so she can churn out the details of the TWAMA it inflicted on her ad nauseum. She will do everything she can to punish poor KH for as long as she can. The only way it would stop would be for him to be given 100% custody with no contact with her which sadly will never happen either. And although he will probably be happy with 50/50 I bet she will still push that and either keep them longer or demand more ( my friend's ex husband did this even though they had court ordered 50/50 he was always pushing it to the limit) plus even if he does get the kids therapy when he has them she will undo all the good when they are with her. Maybe when they get to be teenagers ( which isn't that far off now) they will understand what's going on and say enough, we don't want to see you anymore to her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.