Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I don’t actually understand how she can be sniffing coke with her lips as huge as they are and so close to her nose. Surely they get in the way?
Ah but they make for a large shelf which IT can sniff upon.
---
We don't know that they are safe with Lynne Rickwood though. Her behaviour to date hasn't been exactly a good sign of her character.
We heard that Lynne Rickwood has children that are now adults -so possibly independent?
Could LR be living at the MM permanently as house/kids minder and back-up chauffeur? I feel I don't know much about her immediate background. Did she have a flat or house, and does she still have it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

mrspig99

VIP Member
He did inform the police. They were called to the MM and a welfare check was done. The police CANNOT remove kids from parents without a court order. There was no court order.

So she has them in the house and he goes round. What can he do? Should he break a door or a window to get in? That would definitely get him arrested for DV right there and result in restricted access to his kids. He tried to phone them, he tried to see Jett at his football and she gets him arrested. In the breaking in scenario KP has ruined him forever as he would have been arrested and probably charged.

And what if he takes the kids back one day and she takes them back the next when they go to school, rinse and repeat? Should he lock them up and not let them out like KP does? So all it does is end up with fights and physical alterations in front of the kids, again something Kieran could be arrested for.
He could have just picked them up from school. After all she is supposedly banned from the premises and doesn't exactly do the school run every day does she? But yes we aren't going to get anywhere having this argument again, we just all need to agree that the courts and SS are shit and leave it at that!

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Skanks been trying for a baby since 2017 when she was still with Kieran, skanks done the baby bullshit with every man since think she dried up after Bunny was born and hit the menopause around 38-40 years old.
Too much ❄ and booze in her system, Stan; not to mention the scabby, crusty bits from many infections 🤢
Methinks Lego-Brick-Bonce would need a few 🍺🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾 before he clambers upon.
They could the by-product Baby~Sham!
---
Conceived Inafield
🐰 Infield!
---
The secret egg hunt continues...
Kipper copped off with a nu egg for the night. They got up
Well done to the source and the Sun, More shaming of Skanky and her complete lack of parenting skills please.
Mummy dearest doesn't appear to be taking any notice of what her little girl is up to. Gotta ask; who and why is someone there recording what Bunny is doing? For proof?
---
I had an early medical menopause and have been told to take HRT until I’m 55, if that helps at all 😘
---

I think that is classed as early menopause though?
The average menopausal age is 50.
---
She wishes her ex’s stage her an intervention
... led by AFP and Kippers' Ferapist they'll be singing "They're coming to take you away haha, to the funny farm" 🎶
I forget the rest of the words to that crazy, funny song.
She'll be straitjacketed and hauled into the little 🚐 with ◽ wheels!
---
Possibly our lovely @DC16?
The very clever Mr. Jaynie Day?

Last edited:
  • Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
You know what - don't all get too alarmed or anything, I am about to say something nice about Edna. I think she has really beautiful skin and a lovely English Rose complexion...even tho she's a cunt!
Needs to slap some Vaseline on her lips though !

• Haha
  • Sick

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Had an interesting call earlier & of course the 'mutilated one' was mentioned.
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?
Olive Management? Would they be KPs promoters?

EL1976

She looks like she's got realy smelly breath.. Whenever I see a pic of her that's the first thing that I see.. Oh god I hate to imagine what it's like to kiss this dirty jezzy
Now that her schnozz is so close to her gob she must be able to smell it?

• Haha
  • Wow

Lurker232323

I don't see why a bully at school would know about her not seeing her brother, it has Skank all over it imo.
---

An intervention?! Pete doesn't speak to her at all. Carl won't want to see her, Kieran won't want to see her as she has the restraining order against Michelle. How on god's green earth could any of them stage an intervention? None of them are legally responsible for her at all.

She's completely paranoid and bonkers!

The worst any of the exes could do is ask for some sort of court order to stop her involving the kids in her marriage charade. There is no way they could actually stop her getting married.
---
Wow there's been a fair few interventions! I think it's safe to say they've all worked a treat 😅

View attachment 2799158
View attachment 2799159
View attachment 2799160
Nah she’s too far gone for an intervention I was hoping it would be an intervention for the nu egg

• Haha
Reactions: 14