Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
Very true Dolly, I also don't understand why Kieran can't have a restraining order too after all her harassment and false allegations.
hopefully once the kid situation is sorted then he’ll get one. Let’s face it she won’t be able to control herself and she’ll walk right into it
---
Should that not say sister from another filter 🙄🙄
oops I read that as litter. Must put me specs on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bunny will be back with her Dad long before that happens and Kipper will be chasing da wun 2497 ... and telling the world she has 'still got it' whilst posing in hideous outfits
---
well ... I think Lego has gone ... and ... I expect Carl to have reverted back to Crawl and be ferrying her around again next week with kipper desperately trying to sell their epic love story to OK who have decided against printing 'I love Lego' anyway
I’m not so sure about that, I’m more hoping Skank will be pushing up daisies by then.

• Haha
Following the discussions around children being removed - there are exceptions to having court-only ordered removal. Both the police and CS can initiate this in extremely serious circumstances (and it does happen more than we know - I have had many cases where children have been removed in this manner)

It is a bit dry for a Friday night, but all the info is here should anyone be interested.

But SS still have to apply to court for it don't they? And it's extreme circumstances so SS can't just decide to do this stuff by themselves.

shizzler

VIP Member
He could have just picked them up from school. After all she is supposedly banned from the premises and doesn't exactly do the school run every day does she? But yes we aren't going to get anywhere having this argument again, we just all need to agree that the courts and SS are shit and leave it at that!
100% agree. Huge overhaul needed.

Tedbear

VIP Member
They're not necessarily taking her word. Court hearings take months. If Kieran says KP is an addict it has to be tested, it can take months, if Kieran alleges abuse, reports need to be done and it takes months. If KP doesn't turn up to a hearing, another hearing has to be scheduled.....etc etc. There are separate hearings for everything that goes on.... with weeks or months in-between. The final hearing where the judge sees all the evidence probably hasn't happened yet.

It's 8 months since Kieran's last police investigation was thrown out. Residency hearings can take 12 months at least. The fact Kieran now has regular contact with Bunny shows they're in the middle of the court process.

People seem to go back to square one if they don't see the court hearings. We're not going to see them but 'some contact' is an indication it's progressing.

These are the final stages of family court.....the Temporary order is likely to be where Kieran is now, with regular contact with the kids. This is just part of the process. The fact finding hearings can go on for weeks if allegations are complex. Each one of these stages has weeks or months inbetween. At the bottom it says the whole process can take 18 months.
This is what Kieran is going through.

View attachment 2802903

View attachment 2802902
Has the Skank even got lawyers i wonder

tracey3871

VIP Member
100% with you. Can you imagine him with Harvey on a good day? No! Now try and imagine him with Harvey on a bad day. 🙀🫣😱😳😬X
Maybe Lego could dress as a frog ... thats definitely more his size than Big old barney ...

• Haha
We don't know that they are safe with Lynne Rickwood though. Her behaviour to date hasn't been exactly a good sign of her character.
No but I mean from the point of view of authorities and why they haven't removed the kids from the stinky mansion. There's Fenella too apparently.

Reactions: 12