Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
FFS I’m supposed to be doing a massive Spring clean and stopped halfway through giving the windows a Karcher to look at these two monstrosities.

That’s Oedema. Caused standing or sitting in the same position for too long or eating too much salty food. Alves has probably been sitting in the hairdressers chair for about 4 hours, only to emerge with puffy feet and shit hair that looks like spun sugar before the colouring has been added
Ever since she trans she’s had those swollen feet,also apparently she has a bad Dodgy minge transition.
I’ve read this on her fred.It made me feel sick in places also the nose is very,very dodgy,you can see that though.
---
Are they away somewhere all loved up
---
Her and JJ DC?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ClivE

VIP Member
anyone else think this latest court thing is new debt because once a debt is included in a bankruptcy any money you pay is split equally among all the creditors this is just debt to taxman she as run up since going bankrupt in 2019(she all ready owes taxman debt she run up before she went bankrupt in 2019 all ready included in bankruptcy)and for them to be taking 40% of earnings sounds like they have gone for A ATTACHMENT OF EARNINGS this time as the most they can take with one is 40% of earnings paid to them before she gets any money from whoever is paying her

Passionflower

Grace has been love bombed by a narcissist that's all
---

Not necessarily... 37 for menopause is not unusual in my family
I had an early medical menopause and have been told to take HRT until I’m 55, if that helps at all 😘
---
Grace has been love bombed by a narcissist that's all
---

Not necessarily... 37 for menopause is not unusual in my family
I think that is classed as early menopause though?

Just looked it up she got her 5 year restainig order on 3rd June 2019 so its due to expire this year if i was MP id be applying for a continuation considering how she behaved to KH accusing him.of all sorts i just dont for the life of me know how the Skank gets away with her fucking outright lies
De could get a continuous as kipper breached the order last year

Tedbear

VIP Member
'Look Harve, it's Daddy Carl Woods dressed as a doormat ... woo hoo ... do you love it? ... I love it'
Thats exactly what he is lol
---
Interesting that the fashion gala was cancelled last minute and told they are going to be rearranged for another date possibly in April yet no mention in apologies of the cancellation from jess agency or the guy who was supposed to be hosting it with skank..

Reckon skank didn't go out with Alves was that Alves was with some pretty young women and one who she was with was booked to sing in the club Raffles.
No way could skank have the one tiny bit of any limelight off her ,she be up there screeching and pushing the other woman out the way
I think its typical of Skank not to mention it considering she advertised it but as usual not a bloody peep or apology

Lollypops

VIP Member
Off out again.... Large suitcase for just a night away..... Probably full of cement and make up. I wonder if she's off to Manchester not knowing that the event has been cancelled...! There she'll be.... banging on the darkened windows saying "let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in.... I promise I won't sing...."

View attachment 2804391
Looks like she is showing Alves where to order her luxury high fashion boots (that she has in every colour) from. Shein, Temu???

• Haha