Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Supervised access. She wasn’t allowed to see them on her own before they were kidnapped. That’s why AFP, Mr Pp or a ’responsible adult’ had to be there. That’s why it‘s even more disgusting. 😡
Sorry to correct here Willow, but, I believe that there was a short period of a few weeks when her 50/50 access was restored after #slapgate charges against Carl were dropped and that is when she took her opportunity... I believe it was to get back at Keiran because she blamed him for the problems in her relationship with Carl, she was also playing victim with Carl at that stage to get him back onside, he attacked KH in stupid instasham posts at the time but has since had Michelle liking his posts
---
Skank will want to be borrowing one of her outfits!!
Won't fit ... Alves tits are awful bit at least both same shape and size 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
What in the Jesy Nelson is that tan all about
Looks like she's planning on toppiung up the creosote....

Taking to her Instagram Story yesterday, she shared a photo of Rishi Sunak and Jeremy Hunt, joking, "Seychelles, Maldives, Caribbean?? What's our budget allowing? Best ask @the.holiday.medic."

• Sick
  • Angry
Doesn't Jessica Alves normally hang out with slymi fat little fuck Rymi when out in London also think sink boy had a thing for JA aswell at some club.😉
JUST THOUGHT I'D PLANT THAT PICTURE IN EVERYONES HEAD OF THE FOUR OF THEM BUMPING AND GRINDING AWAY IN TRAVELODGE LATER🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your dinners everyone. 😘
He’s went to sheesh

Madge2022

VIP Member
Alves feet are very puffy, shoved into those shoes😡. What a gruesome pair they are. KFP constantly has phone & vape in her hand. Wonder if she’ll post a happy Mother’s Day to AFP tomorrow?
Only feminine thing about Alves is her granny legs.

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I can't believe anyone seeing footage of either event find her in any way bookable now. She is too much of a liability and way too unpredictable.
---

yes LYNNE RICKWOOD the bent social worker who is now left mopping after her idols mess! Watching her do drugs and get drunk and dirty with it - still think you are saving her do you? NO - you are enabling her and complicit in neglect and emotional abandonment of those children!!! :mad:
Wonder why the floor mops still there i mean Afp and cole have done a runner maybe Rita the cleaner too surely she has not been paid , give it a few days she will be gone only thing is who will employ her now 🤷whole career gone
---
Lynne Rickwood - Social Wanker #

I wonder how she's feeling now having chucked away a career she obviously studied hard for over the years?

Here she is now doing servile things for the skank having lied her arse off to deceive the PTB into thinking the skank was anything other than a crass, disgusting, filthy, child-abusing POS who really doesn't give a shite about anything except persecuting the Exes and MEEEEEEEEEE! I'll bet its every bit as Amaaazin' as skank said it would be as she cleans up another turd off the lukshurry carpits whilst the thing crowbars itself into another classy outfit to go trawling for Noo Eggs leaving the kids YET AGAIN for days on end - yes you made an excellent choice when you accepted the Poisoned Chalice from your lovely "mate" skanky eh Lynn? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And do you actually get paid for all the hours you spend at that dump cleaning up after it, or perhaps have you given up trying to instill things into the kids their Dad had in place already that Mummy has removed?

Oh you have so much to be so very proud of Lynn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When skanky dispenses with your services when the kids GO HOME at last, what'll you do with yourself considering you'll be largely UNEMPLOYABLE with your wrecked reputation thanks to your mate skanky?

Sorry luv but there will be no sympathy from anybody around here because YOU made that choice to lie your arse off to protect the thing in its quest to hurt the exes via the children - now YOU can pay for it as you clear up more cat piss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Snap same thoughts

• Heart

Tedbear

VIP Member
It looks like the restaurant has been left in the shit, and has a lot of food to get rid of this evening…

Looking at the page for the show they were discounting tickets by 30% up to 48 hours ago so it looks likely they had postponed/ cancelled due to that and not because skanky pullled out.
Thats the Skanky effect lol

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Ever since she trans she’s had those swollen feet,also apparently she has a bad Dodgy minge transition.
I’ve read this on her fred.It made me feel sick in places also the nose is very,very dodgy,you can see that though.
---

Her and JJ DC?
Best quote of the day so far dodgy minge I love it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)
Its always worth a laugh though as it goes through the Crapcast List of Bullshit for the delight of it's "fans".

Do we take it that its also packed in Deeplop in case the BH detectives find out about the thousands of £s it cribbed-in there, instead its transferred this lucrative Rubbish-Mart over to Vinted to try to evade them catching her flogging crap again?
Perhaps she's collecting all the used tampons again as the Speshul Extwa Gyft for the 'andbags it'll be flogging?? :ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
'Look Harve, it's Daddy Carl Woods dressed as a doormat ... woo hoo ... do you love it? ... I love it'
Haha Tracey - that's double funny. He also looks a bit like a short-cake biscuit!
I also think that doormat could read: 'Please wipe your feet' :D

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Fucking hell shes beyond gross those lips 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Does anybody know what happened about her cancelled plasterclasses or has that just been forgotten about by her now she said they were going to do other dates
They are marked as postponed to be resheduled. Is that so they do not have repay the fee?💄💋

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16