Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenabelle

I agree with you entirely! I know all the arguments about Kieran is doing the right thing, going down the legal route etc but given that she basically SNATCHED them from him why on earth would it not be right for him to snatch them back? HE is the one with legal custody which is as far as we know hasn't changed just because she took them so why should HE have to spend all this time and money to get them back? He should be able to take them and make HER have to go to court and spend HER money to get them back. After all at the end of all this and him doing the 'right thing' he could end up with only 50/50 custody which wouldn't really be satisfactory either given how she behaves with those kids.
I'm sorry please don't shoot me 🙈🙈. But there is something more to this story.

Reactions: 11

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Ah but they make for a large shelf which IT can sniff upon.
---

We heard that Lynne Rickwood has children that are now adults -so possibly independent?
Could LR be living at the MM permanently as house/kids minder and back-up chauffeur? I feel I don't know much about her immediate background. Did she have a flat or house, and does she still have it?
Could she be living at Skanks MM and renting her own house out as an income?
That way Skank gets away with paying her a small retainer.

Reactions: 10

KK77

VIP Member
Daddy Woods and Fingers shouldn't worry about Crawl if he goes back; a masochist (Carl) is happiest when being abused and a sadist (Kate) loves having someone to abuse. Like it or not they may be a match.
Is there any indication SB is going back there?

Reactions: 10

mrspig99

VIP Member
Why would she do it all again if he gets court-ordered 50/50? Conditions of arrest can be attached, that's the whole point of doing what he's doing .....he never had that before which is why he's had so much trouble.
Remember how she messed up Kieran's contact at the contact centre by posting pictures? Something went on because he had access restored and Bunny has been with him. This is likely to be an Interim order by the court - with which she is complying. Most likely because she's been warned she could be in contempt. Contempt could end with prison. Yes she pushes things but she played her trump cards early on with the fake allegations. Kieran has had police investigations dropped three times. A judge will see that and that the most serious things she alleged were not true. She's a coward at the end of the day IMO and is scared of prison. A judge can also rule without her present and this would be more likely in favour of Kieran. So good if she chooses not to comply, Judges see that as not giving a shit about your children.

I would emphasise what DC has told us recently, things are ongoing, they have hope it's going in a positive direction and it's likely Michelle is getting a further restraining order. None of that bodes well for KP.
---

I agree, he should keep fighting. Even 50/50 access will be valuable. He can get the kids therapy to build independence of thought and help them deal with the bullshit their mother spews. She will also mess up again at some stage ( rehab, car crash etc) and then Kieran will have access to pick up the pieces. Why give up and leave them to be put into care when she fucks up next time 🤷‍♀️

Sorry to hear you went through something similar Coolcat!
Why would she do it again you ask? Because she CAN that's why! And she would think she will get away with it as she has in the past. Yes at some point KH got meetings with B at a contact centre but then she stopped her attending those too I believe DC16 said. She will ALWAYS push things to the limit. I don't think she is scared of jail, she honestly thinks that that will be a way back for her in terms of TV interviews and magazines etc, so she can churn out the details of the TWAMA it inflicted on her ad nauseum. She will do everything she can to punish poor KH for as long as she can. The only way it would stop would be for him to be given 100% custody with no contact with her which sadly will never happen either. And although he will probably be happy with 50/50 I bet she will still push that and either keep them longer or demand more ( my friend's ex husband did this even though they had court ordered 50/50 he was always pushing it to the limit) plus even if he does get the kids therapy when he has them she will undo all the good when they are with her. Maybe when they get to be teenagers ( which isn't that far off now) they will understand what's going on and say enough, we don't want to see you anymore to her.

Reactions: 9

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
As some of you know, I had knee replacement surgery just before Christmas. My scar (although quite long) is a very tidy fine line, nicely done.
So how come Kippers' flipper looks like it's had an umbilical cord stitched onto it? 😉
Also I do t think more recent pics of her feet show scars in that kind of position or length ??

Reactions: 9

his4r2eh

Supervised access. She wasn’t allowed to see them on her own before they were kidnapped. That’s why AFP, Mr Pp or a ’responsible adult’ had to be there. That’s why it‘s even more disgusting. 😡
Do you know this for sure? I’m not doubting if that’s what you say, just clarifying, because sometimes your posts aren’t clear whether you have info and know 100% or are speculating?
---
Eg
Supervised access. She wasn’t allowed to see them on her own before they were kidnapped. That’s why AFP, Mr Pp or a ’responsible adult’ had to be there. That’s why it‘s even more disgusting. 😡
I remember you mentioned about Harvey a while back and I asked you to share what you knew because it hinted at something you’d not said before, but you never got back to me.
Not having a go , just after clarity because I know you have a lot of inside info but don’t want to assume because of phrasing that stuff is fact when it isn’t.

Reactions: 8