Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post of Bunny pouting with the book is horrible and so revealing. The text under it is all 'me me me' and Bunny's face is filtered. Vile behaviour from a mother and so narcissistic, poor kid

Reactions: 42
AFP and Kipper are both narcissists imo ... Kipper has been Golden child because she has filled the family coffers amd allowed AFP a new level of attention ... in reality Kipper has been the family cash cow and she isn't anymore / won't be told how to get the gravy train going again ... Kipper has told AFP she doesn't want to see her again to feel in control ... because AFP is pissing off anyway and taking what's left in the mattress money with her

Reactions: 36
I have to say, I'm feeling the same, when it comes down to it I couldn't give a flying fuck if skanky dropped dead, but the pictures she posted today of Bunny on an open account to 2+ million follows, especially the second picture, is wayyyyy to far. SS should have been straight to her door and removed both children.
I dread to think what B is going to be like as she grows up because Skanky has basically influenced her and taken her childhood away.
Christ, I detest that fecking woman.

Reactions: 48
It's dehydration due to all the alcohol

Reactions: 23
Oozy Turd was Jessica's wig person as well...

Reactions: 19
Also I do t think more recent pics of her feet show scars in that kind of position or length ??
She definitely has scars where they were shown. The scars are towards the back and bottom of the foot so not usually seen. When she was in Thailand with a stinking plaster on, the scar could be seen. The video of her having stitches out, she's in a real hospital and I googled the names of the doctors ages ago, they are real NHS staff, she can't fake that. I genuinely think she broke her feet. She's just exaggerated the impact of the injures to generate headlines and sympathy.

Reactions: 32
Hey Janet - I'm loving the fact that, whenever I type Katie Price I get a link which says "Katie Price Teeth!'
I also once typed in 'Katie Fucking Price' and it linked!

Reactions: 32
AFP does seem like a narc too. I had wondered if it's maybe KP rejecting AFP also because she is ill and is really on her last legs. Narcissists don't like people to be ill. It takes all the attention away from them. Narcs are disgusted by people who are no use to them anymore.

Reactions: 47
She keeps setting up accounts then when they are reported and deleted, she does it again. It seems like a cry for help because she is sad and lonely
It seems like she knows she can so she does! She's not being shown boundaries or taught online safety, so she believes she should be able to have an account. Her mother's influence I'm afraid, and until she's away from Skankerella this behaviour will continue.

Reactions: 24
What am i missing ? Has the Skanky bitch fallen out with AMF whats happened

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.