Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"but all the papers make up stowries abauht meeeeeeeeeeee....."

Reactions: 28
Shes a CUNT even making world book fucking day about her total narcissist poor Bunny what a vile mother she is
---
Shes a CUNT even making world book fucking day about her total narcissist poor Bunny what a vile mother she is

Reactions: 37
Kieran’s access shouldn’t depend on her behaviour. Regardless of what is going on with her he should have AT LEAST 50% aces. Don’t get me wrong, I want him to have full custody but while that is being decided I hope he is seeing
What a narc!! (Mother, not child)
has she ever written anything suitable for Bunny to read?

Reactions: 21

"Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast."

Boiled eggs? Imagine that Is that what she does to her eggs?

Reactions: 18
The six videos she’s posted on YouTube this morning she’s wearing combat trousers and a red t shirt - don’t know if that’s supposed to be a costume
Kipper said that Bunny-kins is going as 'IT' in the jungle!
PS/ On that podcast, Kipper reckons she likes to 'pay for herself as she's an independant woman' then goes on to complain that none of her partners would ever 'come home with a lovely bottle of perfume (eg) as a nice treat/surprise. Cunt.

Reactions: 26
Well, the last 2 and the current one have been FAKE RELATIONSHIPS ... she has had flowers and balloons etc publically delivered as part of the just for show BS ... trouble is she eventually believes her own lies anyway, probably thinks they were/ are all real 'boyfriends'

Reactions: 21
FFS The Scum, most of the time attacking her, really looking like they want to destroy her, them we keep getting utter garage like this, still running the bloody saintly mother lie, she hardly ever sees H, just uses him for deflection, or coin exploiting the poor lad. Skank’s working all her angles today, using B and H to keep the dumb believing she’s a wonderful person, honestly The Scum can f*ck off today Grumpy Kylie is in the house, despite her horrendous behaviour lately, it’s just rinse/repeat at the mo, doing my head in.

I will say one positive thing though, and I dunno if people will agree with me, but I don’t think the fake relationship is working for her, the Red Tops are not really going with it, they call him ‘boyfriend’ as if it’s not real. The usual hardcore brain dead fans are buying it, saying “it good to see you so happy” blah, blah, blah, but I’m even seeng many of her fans turning on her, saying stop going out with young men and find someone decent to settle down with (as we know, never gonna happen) and finally Kryten doesn’t look like he’s putting much effort in, every appearance the bloke looks clueless and so not into her as a long-term relationship thing. There’s no chemistry between them at all. She ain’t fooling many, it’s not getting much traction at all, it’s looking like it wont last much longer already, can you imagine him with the kids, he’ll be totally unable to deal with any ‘Dad’ status, he’ll just be doing that gormless look he always has in photos and videos with them. Nah she’s gonna have to ditch him soon, it ain’t working Skank.

Reactions: 42
100% with you. Can you imagine him with Harvey on a good day? No! Now try and imagine him with Harvey on a bad day. 🫣X

Reactions: 23
100% with you. Can you imagine him with Harvey on a good day? No! Now try and imagine him with Harvey on a bad day. 🫣X
Maybe Lego could dress as a frog ... thats definitely more his size than Big old barney ...

Reactions: 13
I'm unfortunately firmly in the @SmillieKylie camp at the moment. The utter uselessness of SS's, seemingly doing fuck all about the kids & the cunt that is Dim Lynne social wanker is not facing any charges or any consequences at this time is fucking abhorrent.
I know @DC16 has the faith, but im not seeing it. Sorry.
Something truly awful will have to happen before they're removed.

Reactions: 35
It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.

Reactions: 26
Yes, I'd agreed with that. In that last podcast that DC kindly disseminated for us, Skanky said that they're not official.... Sounds to me like the constant digs about him looking like her son/nephew must have really pissed her off...! She thinks he's young and virile whilst she's just a dried up husk...!

Reactions: 19
Maybe Lego could dress as a frog ... thats definitely more his size than Big old barney ...
Maybe he’ll have to dress as a frog when Harvey is around. Just so H doesn’t try and throw him against the wall when he is in a temper.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.