Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coolcat2022

VIP Member
So with her non compliance with everything, he will be lucky if this case is concluded by this time next year, sorry to say that, but she will push it and push it. Unless she does something completely stupid he will only then get 50/50 access thats how the courts operate unfortunately. Then she will just do this all over again. In the meantime by then the kids lives will be completely fucked up, and after that length of time its doubtful if they will want to go back to live with their father. I know of a very similar case, and the father never saw his son for several years, and even now they do not have a very good relationship because the son's head was filled with nonsense about his father over such a long period.
My step mother stopped my dad from seeing me and my sister. For about 10 years, my father went along with it to ‘keep the peace’ but ended up leaving her. My step mother died a few months ago, alone - she had lived the life of a recluse for the last few years of her life. I tried to see if there was any kind of a relationship with my dad, but sadly no.

I’m not sure why I’m saying this here, except to say that parental alienation is awful. And confusing. And sad. Those two young children (B&J) are still young, there’s still hope for them. I’m pleased they have each other. And a father who really does care about them. There’s very wrong things happening with them but if KH keeps up the fight (and I know it won’t be
Easy) - he’ll get there in the end.

If you’re reading this KH or Michelle- we’re backing you guys all the way. 🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

VielleFemme

What about a book Bunny actually likes? What about her own likes and preferences. This woman is shocking how she is trying to push Bunny into being a version of her. This is new levels of right in your face! KP's books detail her adult exploits, slagging off her exes including Bunny's dad ⁉
It's appalling. New level of narcissism unlocked. My youngest is off school ill and absolutely gutted that he can't take part in his last WBD. he had so much fun picking out a favourite character from one of his books and then we made the costume together. What she's done here is incredibly revealing of her true self.

• Heart

Cazza72

Morning Krusties.

Today's 'who wore it better' challenge...

Number 1:
Skanky Price after her latest lip abomination
Screenshot_20240309-070410_Chrome.jpg

Number 2:
Alan Partridge after an allergic reaction to eating oysters
Screenshot_20240309-065959_Samsung Internet.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

his4r2eh

I don’t actually understand how she can be sniffing coke with her lips as huge as they are and so close to her nose. Surely they get in the way?
Or she just racks up straight on her top lip and snorts right off it?

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Snap! We're all bookworms in our house and I loved reading with my girls - it took us off into another world. Bunny is missing out on so much.
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

shizzler

VIP Member
That snout of hers is collapsing. I’ve had 3 ops for a deviated septum and also a forehead flap for skin cancer, which was attached to my nose (cancer was there) and jeez mine looks 100% better than hers. I think whoever said the lip lift is to try and cover the nose damage, is right. It’s slip sliding away folks

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think the last time she competed her horse was back in 2019 jumping a course of about 2'6 at Felbridge, quite a way to go to reach Olympic level!

I recall a conversation a few years back that skanky had with a with a horsey friend of mine, she was saying that she wanted to get out competing but was moaning she couldn't without the press all turning up. The horsey friend told her "well if you insist on drawing attention to yourself by driving a bright pink horsebox what do you expect!", "if you really don't want to be noticed then just get yourself an old Landrover and trailer", that was never going to happen!

I wonder when was the last time she actually got up first thing in the morning, fed her horses and mucked them all out before work 😂 Us true horse lovers and owners do this 365 days a year, we don't have paid lackeys to do it for us and wouldn't want that even if we could afford it. Skanky just wants to play horses occasionally and when there's a photo opportunity.
I don't own a horse, I know though that they need care, love & lot's of cleaning out & looking after. Of course she won't be up early, she'll be wandering around like a fart in a trance, coming down from the high stupor & drunkenness of the previous night. She's always had people looking after her horses for her. Had them stabled at first in Telscombe & then when had stable's of her own, groom's & lackie's doing her bidding. She uses ALL her animal's as accessories, status & photo opportunities. She certainly isn't an animal lover like many of us. When they die or get killed, she just move's on & replaces them. Wonder about the Sphinx kitten. She's never there:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Do we think Carl met up with KP today?
Pleaseeeeee Carl don’t do itttttt
I’m not sure about today Emma, but I think Skank is love bombing SB big style, to try to get him back. Reckon even Skank has realised there is little mileage in the Kryten BS, it’s completely falling apart. It’s fab we now know for sure it was fake from the start, I think the Red Tops are aware, they are not biting, every article is quite dismissive of the relationship if you read between the lines, and outside her brain dead fans everyone is laughing about it. Looks like even OK aren’t interested either now, they know it’s fake.

Skank is desperate for a man, mainly to do her bidding, drive her around, Kryten isn’t cutting it, whatever conditions he agreed to in playing this game they did not cover many of madam’s demands. She can’t find a replacement for SB, and she knows it, I think she is trying to get SB back, I think she may succeed, his posts on IG show he’s totally lost, even depressed. He’s no longer even a very low-rent z-list celeb that he was when he was her so-called partner. He’s a weak man, has no job, no talent to even be a decent reality TV personality, he has no personality, but he liked the small fame she brought him, he appears to be missing it badly, however badly she treats him, messaging other men etc, I can see he wants it back.

How they’d play a reunion to the media I don’t know though, they will be torn apart if they try it, but I can see them both giving it a go. Kryten looks like he’ll be binned very soon, she knows it’s not working, I can see a SB return happening 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
OOOOoooooooh!

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 17.02.02.png

This has to be the final stages of all this drinking and drugging, something has got to give if she carries on like this. Dismissing one of her prime enablers to keep on boozing eh?

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
AFP has JUST noticed that the drinking is also a problem ……? 😂😂😂

Christ these grifting bunch of do as you likeys are thick !!!!
Funny that one of her merry band of enablers has fucked off though , only another 10 or so to go .

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we have a Sun Sauce in our midst 🤯 😜 Posted about Bunny's youtube at 3pm, published in The Sun by 4.40pm. Now that's a quick turn around! It shows Kipper up, so good!

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 21.08.29.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 21.05.35.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
If things get court ordered, she won’t be allowed to do this again as it would result in her being in serious trouble.
---
Looks like the Hayler's are having a nice trip to the farm today 😊 😍

No matter how long this is taking I feel there is definitely an air of hopefulness and positivity. Let's keep the faith 🙏❤
Yes I noticed 5 bottles there in the picture

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Do you know this for sure? I’m not doubting if that’s what you say, just clarifying, because sometimes your posts aren’t clear whether you have info and know 100% or are speculating?
---
Eg
I remember you mentioned about Harvey a while back and I asked you to share what you knew because it hinted at something you’d not said before, but you never got back to me.
Not having a go , just after clarity because I know you have a lot of inside info but don’t want to assume because of phrasing that stuff is fact when it isn’t.
I believe I’m very clear in my posts. IF I’m not sure I say so. And I do not have to respond if I think it could be harmful to a person/child. I’ll leave it at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Have to say I’ve opened one of Mr SK’s beers tonight, (I have no other drink in the house 🤦🏽‍♀️) as I can‘t stop laughing about the latest piping hot ☕ regarding the relationship that never was and AFP f*cking off to the IOW, as even old iron-lung has had enough of Skank’s drunken behaviour, honestly I’m finding it so hilarious, a drink was required to celebrate the mess she’s in 😂

I’m going to enjoy recapping this thread, an early preview 😂

6C329810-F89D-4A23-AD64-49FC117432B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KK77

VIP Member
I’m having a moment, go with it…

All of you brings such humour, insight, and knowledge to my day and I'm constantly amazed by the richness of the conversations. Sometimes it’s a problem because I don’t get any work done and have even fallen off my chair laughing while
sneakily reading the thread during online meetings! I guess that’s the price you pay to be a Krustie.

As you were, moment over 😜😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha