Katie Price #362 Thinks its effing Rihanna, more like an effing Spanner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
Think Kieran might have the kids, board game with 4 players and Michelle's away...... hope I'm right ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Oh I really hope so ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
If so it's only cos it suits her so she can concentrate on being a young alluring sex kitten trying desperately to keep Kryten in her claws.
Although she's more like a mangy, flea ridden alley cat caterwauling around the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Think Kieran might have the kids, board game with 4 players and Michelle's away...... hope I'm right ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I really hope so & that whilst Kipper is chasing Legoboy & making an arse of herself on any stage that will have herโ€ฆthe kids are spending some time with KH.

Reactions: 22
The Gossies theme tonight is Shakespeare.
There will be showstopping entertainment.
Surely she is not there to get on stage and howl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just le5 him have the kids ffs... you clearly are to busy to give them the time and love they need! Here's an idea, instead of being so twisted, damaging them kids more (and this works our well for you) let the kids be with their dad and sell a story about co-parenting! There's money to be made! You could put it towards your debts! Or duck it even keep it for yourself.... just let the kids be kids, somewhere safe with guidance and a bit of conuity...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
There is an award show tonight in Ireland the gossies so wonder if she's attending off the back of that Lucy who she let stay at hers and film
Lucy Kennedy isnโ€™t Going tonight, Sheโ€™s in my hometown Galway
Weird
IMG_4372.png

Reactions: 16
Welcome to thread 362!

Here is the link to 361

Thank you to @shizzler for the thread title (had to amend so there is no swearies)

View attachment 2791463

Well it has been all go!

She had a skankrupcy hearing (which she didn't attend) - the result being that 40% of her earnings from BackSkid, JYY Bother, Slimi Rhymi and Only Grans will be kept to pay towards her debts.

She also had an appearance on the Saving Grace podcast show thingy at the Palladium and turned up looking a state and "treated" the audience to some singing...

View attachment 2791464View attachment 2791470

And she can wipe the floor with any young model...

View attachment 2791468

We believe that shamed SW Lynn Rickwood has had the kids all week whilst Skank has been Sking (sic) and out and about with Legohead.

She has offered her expert opinion on the Celeb Big Brother line up - obviously they are not all as famous as her

Keep Tattling!
She's piling it on!

Reactions: 15
Lucy Kennedy isnโ€™t Going tonight, Sheโ€™s in my hometown Galway
Weird
View attachment 2791886
Ooh interesting but that hairdresser mate ceira been nominated too or is skank going on Lucy's behalf ๐Ÿค” nah Lucy probably knows she's not won I reckon..
I see kryten playing games taking lift phone pic on his own but I'm sure I have seen this one and he's upload it before, bag seems familiar ๐Ÿค”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
KH: maybe ๐Ÿฅฐ
That sounds really positive. If they're with him, he's making the right decision by keeping them off socials - there's no upside whatsoever to putting their faces on socials again, after all that's gone on

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.