Katie Price #362 Thinks its effing Rihanna, more like an effing Spanner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be prepared for the most boring video EVER....

no body even looks in her direction you would think with her being such a big star they would all have been sat there with their mouths wide open in surprise when she walked in and phones out just to get a snap of them eating in the same restaurant as the great Katie Price but not one head turns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry W9ilkco & Bad Janet, for the heartbreak & pain you're going through.

Not at the same level of hurt I suppose, but yesterday I checked my old rescue hedgehogs box & he has died during hibernation. Spent most of the day in tears & feel really, really sad again today. Saw him nearly every evening for 4 years. I shouldn't have animals as I get too attached & heartbroken when they die. I know KFP will never feel this type of pain as she's more robot than human, with little emotion, empathy or tenderness.
I understand how you're feeling I had to step back from full time wildlife care and rescue as was getting too upset and burntout. Still do what I can and help fundraiser too for wildlife charity. Like you say she does not have empathy, even broke eggs in birds nest when she was young🤬
But she also won't feel the pure joy when you successfully release an animal you have hand reared or rehabilitated♥🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
no body even looks in her direction you would think with her being such a big star they would all have been sat there with their mouths wide open in surprise when she walked in and phones out just to get a snap of them eating in the same restaurant as the great Katie Price but not one head turns lol
They all thought she was some poor woman with her young carer on day release from the nearest nuthouse, poor thing was walking around with the same pint of untouched stout asking people for pictures all day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She lies about her height. I stood next to her in the old Debenhams lift in Brighton years ago, we were both wearing flats, i’m 5ft 6, she was way smaller than me, I reckon 5ft 1, 5ft 2 at a push.
Funnily enough a few years ago I was coming out of a lift in a spa hotel as PA was getting in with a friend. We were all wearing towelling robes and those flat spa slipper things they give you. I'm 5ft 6 and he was only couple of inches taller at most

• Heart
Reactions: 14
4 bagger Stan ... you forgot the bag left for someone who happens to inadvertently walk by
plus they’ll all have to be reinforced bags for life. Or, as my dad used to say, “stick a bucket on her head and swing on the handle” 🤣
---
Bet their stomach turned though. Especially once she started eating and pebbledashed the other diners 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Too afraid of being turned to stone ... so is Lego ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I usually like grace dents podcasts but trashy Price..???
Liein she never slept with anyone in the playboy mansion ? So contradictory forgets her lies. Slags of PA remember her talking to him like shite all the time!
nasty piece of work!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So KP does loads if charity works but is to modest to tell people and the paps that follow her all the time have never noticed!!!
Plus the same with the competing In horse shows nobody has noticed and no paps have reported it !!
Why oh why dont people ask her what charity she supports and how and what horse shows she rides in
I honestly thought this was the lung thief, had to look twice
View attachment 2797918
stop that 😂😂😂😂 just spat my cuppa all over the bedding 😂😂😂now I’ve gotta explain to Mr Lan who the photo is supposed to be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Might be nothing, but Michelle has a story on IG, it says ‘Morning snacks’ with a photo of apple juice and a sandwich, tagged The Hungry Guest. I’m really hoping it means Bunny/Jett was there this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Might be nothing, but Michelle has a story on IG, it says ‘Morning snacks’ with a photo of apple juice and a sandwich, tagged The Hungry Guest. I’m really hoping it means Bunny/Jett was there this morning.
Sadly Bunny was posting on YouTube this morning from what looks like the MM 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That’s the name of the place she bought them from.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've forgotten his name, but I wish that bloke who did regular updates (videos) on KP was able to come back and give her what for - verbally I mean. Unfortunately I think he was banned. :(
Do you mean Alex Bellfield? He got sent to jail!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.