Katie Price #362 Thinks its effing Rihanna, more like an effing Spanner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 362!

Here is the link to 361

Thank you to @shizzler for the thread title (had to amend so there is no swearies)

1709394566006.png

Well it has been all go!

She had a skankrupcy hearing (which she didn't attend) - the result being that 40% of her earnings from BackSkid, JYY Bother, Slimi Rhymi and Only Grans will be kept to pay towards her debts.

She also had an appearance on the Saving Grace podcast show thingy at the Palladium and turned up looking a state and "treated" the audience to some singing...

1709394746626.png
1709394979428.png

And she can wipe the floor with any young model...

1709394815514.png

We believe that shamed SW Lynn Rickwood has had the kids all week whilst Skank has been Sking (sic) and out and about with Legohead.

She has offered her expert opinion on the Celeb Big Brother line up - obviously they are not all as famous as her

Keep Tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I don’t think for one minute this relationship is real. Even her & SB seemed ‘loved up’ in the early days pics. I also seriously think JJ is gay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Great thread title. Back from hols and see she's going further down the sinkhole. Just hope those kiddies are nearer to getting back with K & M for safety and normal upbringing.

Reactions: 34
Why is she touching herself like that (I’m not even going to address the outfit) but seriously, who does she think wants to see that from a woman her age?!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not that much younger than her but I wouldn’t be parading round half naked rubbing my bits on stage when I’ve got kids sitting at home (and older ones who would see that!!)….just grow old a little gracefully - the more she tries to fight aging the more she is going to continue this downward spiral!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t think for one minute this relationship is real. Even her & SB seemed ‘loved up’ in the early days pics. I also seriously think JJ is gay.
This was them in 2020 - there is definite chemistry and sexual attraction there - their groins are pressed together.

1709397397744.png

As the years went on you could drive a bus between their groins

1709397488226.png

Body language tells all!!

Compare with

1709397638161.png

---
Why is she touching herself like that (I’m not even going to address the outfit) but seriously, who does she think wants to see that from a woman her age?!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not that much younger than her but I wouldn’t be parading round half naked rubbing my bits on stage when I’ve got kids sitting at home (and older ones who would see that!!)….just grow old a little gracefully - the more she tries to fight aging the more she is going to continue this downward spiral!!!
Checking if she has wee'd or holding herself so she doesn't . She always does it when singing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
(quoted from last thread)

1709397867022.jpeg

interesting but how do you test if it matches while your browsing in the shop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This was them in 2020 - there is definite chemistry and sexual attraction there - their groins are pressed together.

View attachment 2791511

As the years went on you could drive a bus between their groins

View attachment 2791515

Body language tells all!!

Compare with

View attachment 2791526
---

Checking if she has wee'd or holding herself so she doesn't . She always does it when singing
Not even kissing him more like friends peck🙄 his hands firmly in his pockets...shows he has no romantic interest.or finds her sexually attractive if he can't bear to touch her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone remember on SouthPark. “ my names Scott Maltheson I’ve got Diabetes “. That’s what I think about when I see the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My spanner is most offended by this thread title…

*flounces off* 😂

IMG_6336.jpeg

All that aside. I think KP is going to entertain us over the next few months. Great 2024 so far with all her crap catching up with her… you can’t polish a turd no matter how much you try.

Also - wtffff was Edna wearing last night 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
9 Bob Note, Iron Definitely 👍, there’s a photo of him out with a Guy on insta and it’s Titled Out with Bae, Clout chasing show-mance
And them Man-bags were a feature long before he got a Diabetic diagnosis

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Shes getting bleeping worse if thats even possible wtf is the skanky thing even wearing and as for her singing beyond a joke why is anybody bookinv hsr ? her fee must be very cheap just like her
---
Welcome to thread 362!

Here is the link to 361

Thank you to @shizzler for the thread title (had to amend so there is no swearies)

View attachment 2791463

Well it has been all go!

She had a skankrupcy hearing (which she didn't attend) - the result being that 40% of her earnings from BackSkid, JYY Bother, Slimi Rhymi and Only Grans will be kept to pay towards her debts.

She also had an appearance on the Saving Grace podcast show thingy at the Palladium and turned up looking a state and "treated" the audience to some singing...

View attachment 2791464View attachment 2791470

And she can wipe the floor with any young model...

View attachment 2791468

We believe that shamed SW Lynn Rickwood has had the kids all week whilst Skank has been Sking (sic) and out and about with Legohead.

She has offered her expert opinion on the Celeb Big Brother line up - obviously they are not all as famous as her

Keep Tattling!
She hasnt movef with the decades lol whats sith these bleeping boots and outfits she looks even more ridiculous than dhe usually does the minger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Legohead really did hit every brach of the ugly tree didn’t he? What an odd looking munter he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm on page 42 a couple of threads 🧵 back. Got to @SewerGrapes request for a pic.....😀❤💗💕😘 xxx

Copy and pasted....

The enabling clan of cunts must be due another 'brain-storming' session round at the MM soon (oh, the irony! 🙄🤭) Sorry I can't upload pics but apparently a Lego Fan has recreated The Traitors Round Table complete with gold coins as prizes. I bet if our darling @Pom Bear saw it she could pommify it with all the grifters faces, one with massive knockers of course, and another with an oxygen tank! 😘💐 xXx

So I had a go 😄❤❤❤💖😘 xxx...

Resizer_17093997325851.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Shes getting bleeping worse if thats even possible wtf is the skanky thing even wearing and as for her singing beyond a joke why is anybody bookinv hsr ? her fee must be very cheap just like her
---

She hasnt movef with the decades lol whats sith these bleeping boots and outfits she looks even more ridiculous than dhe usually does the minger
I don’t think she’s making much money from these gigs - right now she just tags along to anything for the sake of it! Kinda like when a friend of a friend says ‘oh you should come!’ and most normal people know that they don’t really mean it and it’s just a polite gesture but she’s like ‘yeah, I’m there!’ And just rocks up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still can't get over the way she's fondling herself. I think she may be going through the motions of giving herself a bed bath and a bum wipe. Maybe it's something she remembers the nurses doing for her when her medication's kicked in 🤣

Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 17.18.14.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Kylie speaks out ahead of her Brits performance tonight….I’ve started on the wine 🍷 ….

9D80CD38-C081-4F39-991D-708699947E8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.