Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadJanet

VIP Member
Sorry not been here today but we lost our much loved Polly dog this morning, such a wonderful cheeky dog with a zest for life. Suddenly diagnosed with kidney failure we had to make that terrible decision. We are heartbroken 💔🐾 However I would rather have the pain now than have never had the nearly 13 years of love and companionship we had. This is the heartbreak and pure joy and love of having a pet, something KFP will never feel 😢😔😥🐾🐾

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 111

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
There was also a poster here who maintains KFP has dodgy connections. @Brah Day Izit? iirc.

It’s becoming clearer KFP is mixed up in something. And it’s not good. The Kinahans are well know cocaine traffickers, sanctioned by the us government.

sometimes I’m pleased I live an obscure life.
Yes, i uncovered some 'stuff' whilst digging which frightened me so I dug no more. And I got a lot of flack n here about it too. I'm sure it won't be much longer till more comes out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Respectful and out of curiosity is your comment about him having special needs out of concern or banter/ joke ?

And for the people that laughed reacted I take it you also thought it was funny Harvey being taken the piss out of on stage?

Fully aware I’m gonna get jumped on just don’t understand how it’s ok to take the piss out off JJ looking like he’s got special needs? Take the piss out of his man bag and his toddler shoes , and the fake relationship by all means . Like I get it . I’m embarrassed to be from the same town but please don’t be outraged about Harvey’s exploitation and laugh about a man looking like he’s got special needs at the same time?
I’m going on a rant here. I’m so fucking fed up of posters who don their sainthoods whenever special needs is even mentioned. Never mind the context or what’s actually said, oh no just start charging in implying that people on here are dickheads who laugh at people with disabilities. That is not, and never has been the case. Quite the opposite in fact. Everyone knows what the original poster meant so don’t turn it into something it’s not. I’ve been a victim of this myself. It’s also playing right into Kipper’s hands. The person you should be questioning has a son with special needs and it doesn’t stop her exploiting him and taking the piss out of him with her cronies. This is a bitchy, foul-mouthed hilarious thread but that doesn’t make us arseholes so just pack it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I know how you feel. This morning I had to make the same decision for my 18 year old cat. He had the same condition. Heartbroken.💔😥
Sorry W9ilkco & Bad Janet, for the heartbreak & pain you're going through.

Not at the same level of hurt I suppose, but yesterday I checked my old rescue hedgehogs box & he has died during hibernation. Spent most of the day in tears & feel really, really sad again today. Saw him nearly every evening for 4 years. I shouldn't have animals as I get too attached & heartbroken when they die. I know KFP will never feel this type of pain as she's more robot than human, with little emotion, empathy or tenderness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

DC16

VIP Member
On the pod..says she’s never been sacked from a job as works for herself.
She’s never heard a podcast.
Her guilty pleasure snack food is… pepper, olive oil, mozzarella ball and advocado.
She’s stuffing her face.
She’s very underestimated, you never hear the stuff she does for charity, that she competes on her horses, never hear what I do with the family.
She’s a homely person…loves being at home.
The one thing annoys her that people think about her, that she’s damaged goods, she’s a survivor. The media have damaged her and written fake stories, so have people around her.
People don’t know her Jordan days.
She’s humble and down to earth.
Grace says her career started in 1996. (That’s not 30 years)
She’s just reeling off everything she wanted in her life, all her dreams have come true.
She’s just stuffed her face with 2 avocados.
She’s never smoked in her life. I vaped for a few months (more like years) 🙄
She had a McDonald’s for breakfast. Tonight she’s going to cook, lamb chops, mash and peas.
She loves being with horses. Loves caring for them. She was a grubby little girl.
She knows the value of money and works hard for what she wants.
She hated school. It taught her jack shit. She swerves the gcse question when asked did you do them, by saying not all of them in the end.
A bit about her modelling as Jordan.
Her eyes change in front of the camera. She loves it, she knows how to pose.
On about her jacket potatoes before her shoot 🙄 she knows how to breathe in for a shoot.
On about her nightclub days. She wore 9” skirts. She used to drive to club with her mate Sally. She’s now vaping on air.
Playboy mansion…was there 8 weeks. She lived and breathed that place. Doesn’t do one night stands. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she didn’t have sex with anyone there.
Reality tv: she can’t leave the industry as she doesn’t know anything else. She never wants the media to write about her. She hates the media. She damages her, it’s evil, they mentally damage her. She loves filming, as you get to see her, media writes crap, use bad pictures.
She’s been gagged re Pete, read her mums book, as she hasn’t, there’s all these TTs on how he treated her, not sure if he really l loved her, but she loved him.
Alex, the worse trauma she’s been through, mental, awful.
Then Kieran, he cheated, cheated, cheated…destroyed her and still does now, still has therapy.
she doesn’t want anyone to pay for her, just wants loyalty or love.
never had a man who spoils her or takes her shopping or bought her stuff, or booked a restaurant
Kids, she wants more. 🙄 she can’t adopt in this country.
Harvey is hard work, lists his disabilities. Never judges her, he FaceTimes her 3 times a day. She hates sitting at train stations. He loves Costco carrot cake as it’s big.
She loves the anaesthetic with surgery.
There is still so much to say, needs to do a part 2.
She’s had proper therapy for severe trauma. Caused by men.
Never had addictions. Therapy has helped her with relationships, domestic abuse, self love, validation, men have been her problem, she doesn’t need a man.
media ant her dead she feels, she had a breakdown. She’s been ripped off by managers, she opening up her emperor, think she meant empire.
She doesn’t wear knickers, only for photoshoots.
Eats raw onion.
Grace says she feels like she’s been on a rollercoaster.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
No judgement please but if she’s with London Gems agency, I know exactly what site she’ll be webcamming from. It was a very brief period in my life, we’ve all gotta put food on the table at the end of the day! I can still see the ‘girls online’ so providing she actually does go online and webcam, which means putting hours and graft in and we all know she can’t be arsed with that, myself or friends still in the industry may come across her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Wilkco

VIP Member
Sorry not been here today but we lost our much loved Polly dog this morning, such a wonderful cheeky dog with a zest for life. Suddenly diagnosed with kidney failure we had to make that terrible decision. We are heartbroken 💔🐾 However I would rather have the pain now than have never had the nearly 13 years of love and companionship we had. This is the heartbreak and pure joy and love of having a pet, something KFP will never feel 😢😔😥🐾🐾

I know how you feel. This morning I had to make the same decision for my 18 year old cat. He had the same condition. Heartbroken.💔😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Stan Butler

VIP Member
🥔 There you go @Stan, are you up for the challenge?

if you want to lower the tone, invite her to your event - easy 🤣
Had to be quick rush job because if anyone had walked in my kitchen while i was doing this i'd be straight off to the funny farm.🤣🤣
IMG_20240304_174221_687~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 69

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
My Kylie wine always tastes fab, but tonight it tastes bloody fantastic.
Ooh yes it does, just seen the KH update 😁💖

HaHa the old Skank is so finished, so happy tonight.

I’m also totally fangirling Kylie at the Brits, my girl crush is bad tonight, she looks divine ( be still my beating heart 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 ) unlike the bag of 💩 that Skank now resembles 😁

What a day, glad I got another bottle of Kylie in, first one nearly gone….woo hoo I love it 🍷💖🥳

8140F0A6-2426-4C40-B28A-B569880A0762.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 362!

Here is the link to 361

Thank you to @shizzler for the thread title (had to amend so there is no swearies)

1709394566006.png

Well it has been all go!

She had a skankrupcy hearing (which she didn't attend) - the result being that 40% of her earnings from BackSkid, JYY Bother, Slimi Rhymi and Only Grans will be kept to pay towards her debts.

She also had an appearance on the Saving Grace podcast show thingy at the Palladium and turned up looking a state and "treated" the audience to some singing...

1709394746626.png
1709394979428.png

And she can wipe the floor with any young model...

1709394815514.png

We believe that shamed SW Lynn Rickwood has had the kids all week whilst Skank has been Sking (sic) and out and about with Legohead.

She has offered her expert opinion on the Celeb Big Brother line up - obviously they are not all as famous as her

Keep Tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Think Kieran might have the kids, board game with 4 players and Michelle's away...... hope I'm right 🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

emmaw28

VIP Member
My spanner is most offended by this thread title…

*flounces off* 😂

IMG_6336.jpeg

All that aside. I think KP is going to entertain us over the next few months. Great 2024 so far with all her crap catching up with her… you can’t polish a turd no matter how much you try.

Also - wtffff was Edna wearing last night 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

The Gossies in full.
From 54mins
OMG, she’s really really really shit-faced, slurring, constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referring to Harvey for no reason, doing that slurping thing she does, what an embarrassment, wow I’m actually shocked, she’s way worse than I thought, she’s spiralling totally out of control isn’t she. I think she’s a big addict now, that is heavy drink/❄ use fully on display in public, the audience must have been stunned by seeing that, wow just wow.

C’mon Red Tops report on this, you have the video, do it 🙏🏾 How does she still have B & J, we are watching a wreck of a woman here, she knew she was presenting an award and she turns up in a state like that. Again this sort of thing should end any of her mainstream hopes, which were already remote, if it’s reported on, let’s hope it is. She’s also fallen out with AFP, ooooh she’s unraveling badly now, Kryten is not in relationship with her, court dates incoming, oh Skank keep on that ❄ I have a feeling 💩 about to get very real for you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66