Katie Price #362 Thinks its effing Rihanna, more like an effing Spanner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H must be missing his weekly weekend visits. How many weeks/months has it been now?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
If she's trying a new powder no wonder she's unable to string a sentence together. It's probably been cut differently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Plus he just started following her mate Ciera, so very possibly
There is an award show tonight in Ireland the gossies so wonder if she's attending off the back of that Lucy who she let stay at hers and film

• Wow
Reactions: 23
My spanner is most offended by this thread title…

*flounces off* 😂

View attachment 2791541

All that aside. I think KP is going to entertain us over the next few months. Great 2024 so far with all her crap catching up with her… you can’t polish a turd no matter how much you try.

Also - wtffff was Edna wearing last night 🤭
Your beautiful sideboard emms❤❤Gorgeous bubba.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Everytime just lately when there's a red carpet event skank always seems to be "working" is that so people don't ask "why wasn't you invited" and if she is in Ireland this is another trip/appearance she's kept very quiet about. 😎

Reactions: 22
Think Kieran might have the kids, board game with 4 players and Michelle's away...... hope I'm right 🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Think Kieran might have the kids, board game with 4 players and Michelle's away...... hope I'm right 🙏🙏
Where are you seeing that there are 4 players, looks like just him and Valentino to me...I can't remember the rules of Cluedo tho so maybe I'm missing summat from the board

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.