Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all thanks for voting for the thread title.
See the enabling complicit fame hungry sink boy is at it again posting cryptic crap to stay relevant and let skank know he's single and available to run back at any time, BH tomorrow not holding my breath for a bit of good news nothing will happen again, jeyda and slymi fat little fuck Rymi will no doubt have books cooked to hand over but will be interesting to see just how much skank earns from OF because if the money is more than subscriber numbers skanks been doing extras and then Backgrid it'll be interesting to see who's bank accounts that money is paid into because that could open a can of worms for the clan, sink boy, Jeyda and slymi fat little fuck Rymi if they've been selling pictures for skank and shes received any of it. Skank might be actually at Pricey Towers tonight for the first time in 2 weeks if she's got to get ready for an appearance at the BH tomorrow.

Reactions: 60
Can someone translate please .... Im usually quite good at deciphering ` stupid ` ....... but this has got me stumped!! ...... It clearly shows the ` calibre ` of her ` fans ` POND LIFE https://giphy.com/Wgb2FpSXxhXLVYNnUr

Reactions: 33
Really early title contender #362 Pricey is off to court again, will she bring the new Prince Chow Mein?

Reactions: 43
Oh @SmillieKylie - just wetting myself at this... Bloody brilliant.

Reactions: 64
Am I the only one thinking please no posting of judges or those involved in the hearing tomorrow. It was chaos last time just let it go ahead, no attempt at attending, no concerns at the judge - let it happen and then it’s free game.

Reactions: 95
Thank you @SmillieKylie for the perfect recap as always.

This BH stuff has fried my brain now, I'm confused with it all.
I need an idiot's Guide now to keep up.

Reactions: 29
I don’t think they will throw themselves under the bus for her. If they’ve any sense, they would have been keeping their own records clean, knowing that they would have to show them at some point. Pretty sure hers won’t match theirs and then it might be time for it go criminal.

Reactions: 36
Maybe this hearing is just an administrative type thing? Michelle Mills and Hasib Howlader are 'office holders' who deal with hundreds and hundreds of cases at the insolvency court. Maybe it's nothing exciting, I will slap my own wrist and stop being optimistic

Reactions: 16
Not sure Hasib is involved anymore, Parker Getty are listed on her record.

Reactions: 23
Darth won't be hap
Darth won't be happy Is RM slimi rhymi ? .... this should be fun ... which one will throw the others under the bus first
---
Wonder if JJ is ready to do his pap walk to the Rolls Building with her, if she has to attend that is.

Reactions: 25
Wonder if JJ is ready to do his pap walk to the Rolls Building with her, if she has to attend that is.
lol, someone has to hold her hand while she addresses the paps with ‘SUCK MY DICK’

Reactions: 21
The only Judge Burton I can find dealing with insolvency is female.
Yes I saw that too. Maybe a female will be harder on her than male? Amanda Kelly certainly would have been!
---
So perhaps this latest court date is for the two cases to be amalgamated then? Is that what that means? Also what does Bankruptcy Application mean? Isn't she already bankrupt? We need @Schmooze back to give us some inside guidance!
---
That vape is super glued in her hand…

View attachment 2785681
Where is that? Those buildings don't look very British! Was this in that ski resort?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.