Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despair at this genre of person, no talent, not funny, worth based on likes and follows and filters. The world has gone mad. KPs experience in panto makes her think she’s a fully fledged stage singer/performer. I can’t believe she thinks this is seriously good.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I despair at this genre of person, no talent, not funny, worth based on likes and follows and filters. The world has gone mad. KPs experience in panto makes her think she’s a fully fledged stage singer/performer. I can’t believe she thinks this is seriously good.
Despite the laughter at her singing, there was a lot of cheering and support for her last night, not concerned with the bad press about her, the fact so many animals have died under her care, the fact she doesn’t pay her way in this world, the fact she is a real nasty foul-mouthed drunk/❄ failure of a mother, many loved her at the Palladium 🤦🏽‍♀️ Appears the GK Barry audience are full of brain dead people as well, iconic they say…

IMG_7511.jpeg

IMG_7512.jpeg

Edna is loving it this morning, though I think she means “so much love”, not “so much much” 🤦🏽‍♀️

They are really going too push Skank as a stage performer, despite the fact she can’t sing, dance or act, isn’t funny, just filthy-mouthed, looks atrocious, seriously WTF is that outfit, she’s wearing, as she has no talent she just wants to shock people for attention, it’s all she has. I fear we are going to see a lot more of this, she is getting emboldened by these people loving it 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7513.jpeg

---
Blast from the past, Edam was in the house last night, though no photos with her BFF Skank, that never took off did it 😁

IMG_7514.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's the only filter edna uses that supposed to give vintage look to things

So kryten was out with jess, her bf and his mate but no sign of skank
Don't think skank was invited to the after show party - guess grace doesn't want any attention took of her...
---

Shows skank for the hypocrite she is, screams at others who say it like that cricketer Ben demanding him to apologise etc yet this person says it ..fine 🙄
---
Skank Looking more like jodie Marsh in this picture 🤣🤣🤣
These people have low expectations If they think these people are Icons..
Is "Icon" one word or two?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Fancy being introduced as a mother and coming out dressed like a crack bleep, rubbing yourself up & down & screeching like an alley cat. Her older children must absolutely die inside of embarrassment. I really feel for the kids as you can now clearly see, she is spiralling out of control and nobody around her is helping, instead they all encourage her disgusting behaviour, with no care of the effect this will be having on all her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I despair at the amount of oxygen thieves who still adore the skank despite her treatment of children, animals and the fact she's a dirty criminal. But then hearing recently of people who want to identify as a cat or even a mushroom shows the amount of fucked up people around us!

And just to add, she walks like she's tit herself in those boots and her whole body is so deformed it makes me want to vomit. She should wear her friar tuck dress and hide the monstrosity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Despite the laughter at her singing, there was a lot of cheering and support for her last night, not concerned with the bad press about her, the fact so many animals have died under her care, the fact she doesn’t pay her way in this world, the fact she is a real nasty foul-mouthed drunk/❄ failure of a mother, many loved her at the Palladium 🤦🏽‍♀️ Appears the GK Barry audience are full of brain dead people as well, iconic they say…

View attachment 2790765

View attachment 2790766

Edna is loving it this morning, though I think she means “so much love”, not “so much much” 🤦🏽‍♀️

They are really going too push Skank as a stage performer, despite the fact she can’t sing, dance or act, isn’t funny, just filthy-mouthed, looks atrocious, seriously WTF is that outfit, she’s wearing, as she as no talent she just wants to shock people for attention, it’s all she has. I fear we are going to see a lot more of this, she is getting emboldened by these people loving it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2790769
The skanks venues compared to that grace Barry's ones... 😂😂😂
Skank struggles to fill a 400 seater venue
---
Listening to bits of that grace podcast she's just has crude, foul mouth as skank..
She does promotion for Prime video and interviewed James May on his new show but made it crude etc James didn't know what to say and her fans were commenting he gives them Saville vibes

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
---

Listening to bits of that grace podcast she's just has crude, foul mouth as skank..
She does promotion for Prime video and interviewed James May on his new show but made it crude etc James didn't know what to say and her fans were commenting he gives them Saville vibes
Let's just remember that no one knew Kipper was going to be there last night, not a single person in that audience paid to see HER or hear her screech ... let her go on a stage tour ... she won't sell enough tickets to Complete the run and will 'postpone' shows just like the plaster classes ... she is only doing because she cant get any real paying bookings ... she is done

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Let's just remember that no one knew Kipper was going to be there last night, not a single person in that audience paid to see HER or hear her screech ... let her go on a stage tour ... she won't sell enough tickets to Complete the run and will 'postpone' shows just like the plaster classes ...she is done
Reckon she was added at last minute, considering edna was dressed straight from her allotment and country stalkwalks...
---
Reckon she was added at last minute, considering edna was dressed straight from her allotment and country stalkwalks...
Looking at the quality of grace fans, they are right up there with lobotomised skanks crazies...possibly daughters of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didnt Angelina Jolie and her ex husband (not Brad), the other one, involve blood somehow in their sex life 🤔
They used to swap vials of blood to to wear, weird people. I wonder if one of kippers countless surgical procedures was bleeding, I would place all my money that she doesn’t stick to any after care, I can imagine a fair bit of leakage 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The whole gang are there, look at Kryten, gee he’s an oddball isn’t he 😁 always has that mate with him…you know it’s a fake relationship as one of her main rules is deffo no mates hanging around when with her 😁

View attachment 2790215
Frumpy Dumples must be really pleased to have the crook of her elbow used as a nork-rest...

1709371145194.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Im a few pages behind but wtf wa she wearing?? She thinks she's Beyoncé or something. Klattie Queen B doesn't have cellulite on show or wear cheap tacky props!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just showed this to Mr SK, and asked him on a scale of 1-10 how hot does the Skank look 🤔 He went “Is that her now then, jeeez, can I give it a big fat 0”….my survey over, I’m thinking that she’s not hot to cool men in their 40s….

IMG_7516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
GK Barry has completely passed me by. Sure she was on the Wheel last week. First time I'd heard of her. You'd never get the Skank on primetime Saturday night TV anymore though lol. How the turntables

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Won't be long & it'll be a saddle nose with the amount of snow she does
---

I know she's not intelligent but what does a 46 year old woman have in common with a man-boy like that....another mystery
Her! That’s all that matters …

Reactions: 12
But it's called love
And it belongs to us
It's called love
And it's the only thing that's worth living for
It's called love
And it belongs to us
It's called love
Yes, it's called love

IMG_7517.jpeg

Cough….note reader, it’s not love 👍🏾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I just showed this to Mr SK, and asked him on a scale of 1-10 how hot does the Skank look 🤔 He went “Is that her now then, jeeez, can I give it a big fat 0”….my survey over, I’m thinking that she’s not hot to cool men in their 40s….

View attachment 2790839
The stuck on nips are put on to far up 🤣🤣🤣 not even in Correct place

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hmmmmm.... Last look on TwatTok on that video shows 1.3K views and 5 likes...!!

1709372977768.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.