Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh is she injecting perhaps?🧐heroin?
Who knows with these freaks Dolly 🤷‍♀️
---
Thinking about skank today slagging of vicky p for stealing her place on that comic relief stint..the skanks crazies will be rushing over to start vile trolling vicky just like they did to that Georgia S from LL after skank ranted about her
Did they? Didn't hear about this.
Bloody hell she really does have a ready made army of flying monkeys 😕
---
Was that about this weekend
Not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is she actually still terminally ill now that she got the lung transplant? Maybe, in that COPD may eventually kill her, but not in the medium term? I dunno what her prognosis is and can't make an educated guess.
Bearing this in mind, just look how completely abhorrent skank has been to her preshuss effing Muvva on the last two crapcasts!!
---
She has something slightly different. IPF, has a worse outcome I think.
But not if you are able to somehow jump the waiting list for a transplant, despite being well-over-the-age-bracket :)

Reactions: 19
Oh thanks Helena,I’m really thick as tit about drugs etc,why would there be blood?hence me saying something more than ❄Could there be another reason at all?
When injecting you can have blood. Cocaine also can make your nose bleed.

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 18.11.16.png

---
Oooooooh! Her surgery was about 6 months ago, but cocaine interferes with healing

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 18.12.24.png

Reactions: 28
I wasn't going to post this ( thought I'd be accused of conspiracy theories 🤪 ) but in some of the JYY photos I saw what could be track marks.
( bruising in elbow crease and other little bruises)
It wouldn't surprise me. At. All! Common methods for covering old track marks can be tattoos.

View attachment 2787501 View attachment 2787504

View attachment 2787508
I'm a bit behind here.. I bk off cos she passes me off so much but was thinking ages this ages ago....if someone has been on drugs for so long falling out of clubs 20 odd years ago whilst pregnant with Harvey etc... surely she can't get the same kick anymore.. her tolerance to drugs tablets alcohol is very high so at some point she would have had to escalate her feelings and getting a bigger high would need a bigger way to use... hope I'm making sense.. but that's my opinion.. and I've followed this cow for lots of years... lol x

• Heart
Not sure who this is but posting under KFP’s IG…

View attachment 2787589
Out again apparently, she’s just abandoned the kids for this BS with Kryten, and seemingly not bothered about today’s court case, f*ck I hate that smirking face 🤬 I’m the least violent person you could ever meet, but gee that face is very punchable #girlfight I’d take her down, just cos she annoys me so much 👊🏾😁

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm a bit behind here.. I bk off cos she passes me off so much but was thinking ages this ages ago....if someone has been on drugs for so long falling out of clubs 20 odd years ago whilst pregnant with Harvey etc... surely she can't get the same kick anymore.. her tolerance to drugs tablets alcohol is very high so at some point she would have had to escalate her feelings and getting a bigger high would need a bigger way to use... hope I'm making sense.. but that's my opinion.. and I've followed this cow for lots of years... lol x
Yep, I've always suspected that. She doesn't feel much emotionally and she self-medicates to get a thrill. She will want bigger and bigger thrills. Many drugs can be injected, or smoked and it's a more instant ( and risky) high. I did think the 'Junkie' fence grafitti was oddly specific, to most people that would be a heroin user.

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 18.22.54.png

---
Your posts have always been very informative
Cheers 🥰

• Heart
Oh thanks Helena,I’m really thick as tit about drugs etc,why would there be blood?hence me saying something more than ❄Could there be another reason at all?
I knew someone once who told me liked sex better when there was blood involved and he and his partners used razor blades. I found that really perverted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tom Pearce said "duck off Pricey get your own pie... this is mine you c**t......
And while we're at it... stop touching my balls .".!!!
🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew someone once who told me liked sex better when there was blood involved and he and his partners used razor blades. I found that really perverted.
I wouldn't be surprised at that either. I don't really care what consenting adults do but when one person has so many weird habits they don't seem stable.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.