Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it makes those fancy alcove shelving units for rooms 🤔 not a uk company either...they must be desperate for work if they are willing to travel to Sussex for free from Ireland
She will still need to declare it and apportion some tax towards it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what does this mean? How can it be monitored? Bank account of their choice! She’s as thick as thieves with them 😡

It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns duck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Just seen an old friend we've not seen for over a year. OMG he's been telling us about the hell he's been through with his lazy arse of a missus!

She sounds exactly like the skank - Excessive drink & drug problems, this one has 6 feral kids, she's sexting random blokes whilst he's at work, she does absolutely NOTHING to look after her kids who exist around her in slavery running about after her, the house is a shambles, their clothes are thrown everywhere covered in dog tit and piss & she does not cook, do laundry nor shop. Indeed he says she's pissed and/or trollied most of the time. On hearing this I said "She sounds just like skanky price!!" to which he replied - "Thats her idol!!!!!!!"

The gist of it is that she says she's going back to UK with her older kids and dumping the rest on him which she thought he'd be upset about - he told her" Good Riddance and don't be expecting me to take your bloody mother in either!!" Now whether they'll patch things up who knows but I do believe I've found one of those morons who defend the thing to the hilt! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
@Pom Bear Please can you add Kipper's manky face to this fish, it's her tuna canoe lol, my microsoft copilot won't draw her face on the image and it won't draw rude words 🤣🤣😆
tuna canoe kipper price.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely if a cleaner/ maid goes into a room and there's evidence of drug abuse blood involved and they know the name of the person who slept in that room THAT particular night.. it could be reported and proven via DNA .... lock her up please ... anyone ... FFS 😁🙏

Reactions: 18
Who knows with these freaks Dolly 🤷‍♀️
---

Did they? Didn't hear about this.
Bloody hell she really does have a ready made army of flying monkeys 😕
---

Not sure
Georgia has now come off socials for a bit has she said it was terrible some of the messages

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns duck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.
Can't see Ryan and jedya agreeing to make these payments percentages as they claim she get freebies

Reactions: 23
Oh she knows!
Wonder if there's a secret corner in fetish-land where they get off on wonky boobs, baboon arse lips and zero brain cells??
Do you know what guys, I think I've cracked it, no wonder she keeps saying she's minted, she probably means mounted, like trophy hunting for the weirdest freak 🤑🤑🤭🤭
There is ... naked Rodney lives there ...
---
Ah diddums :sick: :sick: wonder if he is having a wander in Leigh with skanky
Face like a melted candle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what does this mean? How can it be monitored? Bank account of their choice! She’s as thick as thieves with them 😡
So OF darth jeyda, Slymi, and backgrid have to give 40% of her earning to the bank account. This should be interesting. They have slashed her income by almost £50%. She’s going to be pissed. I can see very little activity happening. Swapping photo companies -She will be asking for cash in hand now from jeydda. - but they will get hmrc keeps an eye on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can't see Ryan and jedya agreeing to make these payments percentages as they claim she get freebies
We know OF’s earns very little, she’ll just stop doing it. And as someone else said, she’ll stop using BackGrid. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous. Hopefully the April hearing will tie her down & they’ll put something in place at long last, to restrict her spending & take % of everything to clear her debts & limit what she has to spend. Can our Schmooze make any sense of what happened today, or am I just being dense? 🙀🙈

Reactions: 39

Yes she won't want 40% to go direct to her Trustees so she will just stop OF, Jeyda, she will find a way round, Rymi the same - Backgrid - she will just start using someone else, and it all starts again although public examination in April (if she attends) should make her squirm - there were 4 respondents so presuming orders made against all 4?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.