Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course she can, she competes with the 20 year olds with that twisted in pain look she does 🤣
Or is it more of a pushing out a poo pose! Ah well those 20 year olds just can’t compete!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing I’m thinking positively about all this latest dating and love bombing with JJ is that she really doesn’t have the kids in her care 100%, if KH was allowed to take out bunny a few weeks ago and it went well then there surely can be no reason he would be prevented again , and so hoping he is getting more time with her recently whilst mum of the year is distracted by her new husband to be ! I’m glad he is being cautious about posting anything publically about the children too because it really needs to be kept private and they need to be protected from all the social
Media drama their mother creates …..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes she won't want 40% to go direct to her Trustees so she will just stop OF, Jeyda, she will find a way round, Rymi the same - Backgrid - she will just start using someone else, and it all starts again although public examination in April (if she attends) should make her squirm - there were 4 respondents so presuming orders made against all 4?
I wondered if this negates the April hearing , or was this for HMRC 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
State of this little runt. I have more impressive facial hair than him and I’m a layyyyydeeeeee
Hahaha thanks for that... my mother cat keeps sighing at me cos I'm hysterical with her on my knee... she's 13.... she wouldn't understand 😁❤😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes she won't want 40% to go direct to her Trustees so she will just stop OF, Jeyda, she will find a way round, Rymi the same - Backgrid - she will just start using someone else, and it all starts again although public examination in April (if she attends) should make her squirm - there were 4 respondents so presuming orders made against all 4?
Problem with Skank is she's not a regular person with a regular income that goes direct into a personal bank account or even a straight forward self employed person working each day eg a plumber or something where it is relatively easy to see what income and expenses they have. She will have money coming in from all over the place in cash, and non cash income being paid into family & friends accounts - really hard without her cooperation (which she hasn't) to tie down. So the Trustee is going for "visible" income - what he can see and those 4 are the most obvious as being sources of income - they are supposed to keep proper records (although debatable for Rymi & Jeyda although their shenanigans with Skank will hopefully have put the authorities -HMRC etc spotlight firmly on them also!), the hearing was to tie them down to % payments direct to the Trustee' bank account - don't think she had to attend unless she was going to fight it & she would have needed legal representation for that. It'll be interesting to see if her Jeyda work reduces as she can barely get any enthusiasm up for it as it is. She will now know that other "visible" forms of income the Trustee will go for also but the trouble with her is she will coin it for all it's worth before the Trustee can get it to court which all takes time as we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’ll be laughing. She will already been cancelling BackGrid etc. Jeyda will find away to pay cash in hand or some other scam. I pray April will be the big one. Bankruptcy fraud, the whole lot. What’s happening about the HMRC new bankruptcy petition? Is that another court hearing do you know dear Schmooze? It’s getting very complex, I can’t keep up. Is HMRC another case & April the investigation one from previous BH? Phew, I like to think I’m not too thick & a professional person, but this is frying my brain😂🧐😛

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns duck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.
In the meantime she gets to keep all the panto money, plasterclasses, podcast shows, etc etc. sooner she’s locked up the better

• Angry
Reactions: 33
The only thing I’m thinking positively about all this latest dating and love bombing with JJ is that she really doesn’t have the kids in her care 100%, if KH was allowed to take out bunny a few weeks ago and it went well then there surely can be no reason he would be prevented again , and so hoping he is getting more time with her recently whilst mum of the year is distracted by her new husband to be ! I’m glad he is being cautious about posting anything publically about the children too because it really needs to be kept private and they need to be protected from all the social
Media drama their mother creates …..
I am really hoping that he has seen Bunny again and making progress with Jett without her spouting rubbish in their ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns duck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.
I thought that too. She will just stop working on OF and with Backgrid to stick two fingers up. It will leave her between a rock and a hard place though. She'll not have much without the backgrid income. She'll either have to keep earning and be poorer or keep earning and hiding it, which will mean she's caught out.

Reactions: 34
So OF darth jeyda, Slymi, and backgrid have to give 40% of her earning to the bank account. This should be interesting. They have slashed her income by almost £50%. She’s going to be pissed. I can see very little activity happening. Swapping photo companies -She will be asking for cash in hand now from jeydda. - but they will get hmrc keeps an eye on that.
Well she does nothing really with slimy Ryan anymore he's still over in Thailand ..so no income from him and wonder of she stop with the promoting jyyyy etc.. definitely think jedya and her will think of ways of screwing over trustees..false earnings declaration too

Reactions: 25
She’ll be laughing. She will already been cancelling BackGrid etc. Jeyda will find away to pay cash in hand or some other scam. I pray April will be the big one. Bankruptcy fraud, the whole lot. What’s happening about the HMRC new bankruptcy petition? Is that another court hearing do you know dear Schmooze? It’s getting very complex, I can’t keep up. Is HMRC another case & April the investigation one from previous BH? Phew, I like to think I’m not too thick & a professional person, but this is frying my brain😂🧐😛
I’m thinking this was the original Bankruptcy- she has sent some info, and the petitioned parties have agreed to the 40%. Now before it gets passed through court she will wring every last penny then switch photographers and whittle down any OF. Jeydda will try to find a way around it but hmrc will have their beady eye on her. She was selling for TikTok who weren’t included, will she up this activity as it wasn’t included and can the trustees add other obvious income streams when they are noted ?

Reactions: 24
I wondered if this negates the April hearing , or was this for HMRC 🤷‍♀️
She still has the PE in April and the HMRC hearing in March. The HMRC might just be to ‘make her bankrupt’ again
She’s got a busy couple of months financially. 👍
Things should really change for her once the PE has taken place.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As far as I am aware she still has 2 bankruptcy hearings to go - one is her public examination relating to her first bankruptcy as she has not cooperated with her Trustee and which has been adjourned a number of times. This is a big deal - she could be up in the dock for hours answering questions - this is the one she has been trying to swerve, not sure if the court's patience has run out if she tries to swerve again. The other one is her new bankruptcy petition hearing - not sure which is first - again quite a big deal in that she isn't discharged from her first bankruptcy and has managed to fail in providing info and/or paying HMRC since her first bankruptcy - again quite a big deal but not criminal in itself. What we don't currently know is if insolvency criminal investigations are going on behind the scenes (could well be) like Boris Becker - they go on completely separately to the other proceedings and can take ages. Not sure where the forensic accountants come in - whether the Trustee of her first bankruptcy brought them in or if HMRC has been using them to bring the second proceedings either way its all bad for her even if on the surface she seems to just carry on as normal, what a way to live...

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I thought that too. She will just stop working on OF and with Backgrid to stick two fingers up. It will leave her between a rock and a hard place though. She'll not have much without the backgrid income. She'll either have to keep earning and be poorer or keep earning and hiding it, which will mean she's caught out.
She doesn't have to sell to backgrid anymore if thats the case, someone else will sell the pictures to backgrid through lackey Jess's new company olive management 🤔🤔 then money gets passed back to Katie with maybe 10% to jess

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Problem with Skank is she's not a regular person with a regular income that goes direct into a personal bank account or even a straight forward self employed person working each day eg a plumber or something where it is relatively easy to see what income and expenses they have. She will have money coming in from all over the place in cash, and non cash income being paid into family & friends accounts - really hard without her cooperation (which she hasn't) to tie down. So the Trustee is going for "visible" income - what he can see and those 4 are the most obvious as being sources of income - they are supposed to keep proper records (although debatable for Rymi & Jeyda although their shenanigans with Skank will hopefully have put the authorities -HMRC etc spotlight firmly on them also!), the hearing was to tie them down to % payments direct to the Trustee' bank account - don't think she had to attend unless she was going to fight it & she would have needed legal representation for that. It'll be interesting to see if her Jeyda work reduces as she can barely get any enthusiasm up for it as it is. She will now know that other "visible" forms of income the Trustee will go for also but the trouble with her is she will coin it for all it's worth before the Trustee can get it to court which all takes time as we know.
So glad you're here... comfort and sanity and honest answers is what we all need....we only want the best for those kids. Thank you so much for your input xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Completely Deluded.
This is brilliant news .... we know how bloody vain she is, which means MORE EXTREME SURGERY .... Its a WIN WIN 👌 .... she`s already at the point of a Victorian ` circus freak show `🤡 has zero insight, or self control, and will continue to butcher herself in the quest to be ` young Jordan ` AGAIN🙄 ... going to be intresting to see further procedures ..... CAN`T WAIT ..... ` Happy dance ` 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.