Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surprise, surprise, she has just started following the place
She get the freebies declare they are her favourite and the best ever at treatments usual script....until they need paying

With regards the BH today hearing...she won't care in her head it's not about her because she's minted

Reactions: 26
She has no legal representation.

Reactions: 33
This is bad. Seriously, I would rather have the implants taken out and be flat chested than have wonky boobs. They look ridiculous
How can she not know its bad enlarged and nearly twice the size of the other

Reactions: 24
I don't know how you sir through that weekly DC but thank you. Same old shit as usual. Her delusion is literally sky high. She actually believes that she can compete with a 20 year old. come on!!! Want with your outdated poses? Course you can Skanky, course you can

Reactions: 27
IF she has to attend court AFP will cover the cost of representation I believe.

Reactions: 42
Blasting the 20 year olds with the dog cocking a leg pose! She's an absolute fruit loop

FAAAAAAAART!

Reactions: 49
IF she has to attend court AFP will cover the cost of representation I believe.
So presumably that Terminally ill policy will fork out for it?
Just how many millions of pounds did AFP bin for that or indeed is it an infinite sum considering they've bought their gaff on the IoW plus done likewise for Edna.?
Incidentally, how did the old bag still get it when she's no longer "Terminally ill" after the surgery she did not deserve?

Reactions: 29
Pray tell, how was Skank going to do an endurance challenge, when her broken hoofs have made her disabled for life. Was she going to do it upside down walking on her hands?

Reactions: 37
If AFP snuffs it before KFP has to go to court, all that money will be tied up in probate and not be able to be touched.

Definitely. She thinks she can ignore & it will disappear. I really hope she's going to get a big bloody shock.
She probably thinks that because the one against her Jordan trading company got written off that this one will too. The difference being one was for a company and the other is personal debt.

If AFP snuffs it before KFP has to go to court, all that money will be tied up in probate and not be able to be touched.
I don't think that is quite correct - there is no probate if she has a surviving spouse. Probate only comes into play when the person who passes does not have a living spouse.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.