Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a 'gentleman' What an efffin joke πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And he 'excepts her'. Oh well, it should be 5 minutes until you totally take the piss out of him and cheat again so he'll be going from 'gentleman' to controlling quicker than KP can snort a line!

Of course, he ticks every box...... because she's a nutcase who does this every time she meets someone πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ You're at stage no.1 JJ. Good luck!

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 15.24.30.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 15.27.13.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 15.26.26.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This seems like a hint that she can't take Harvey to clubs anymore, she's been stopped. I think it was 2 years ago now, she last had him in a club?
My sister has a son with special needs like Harvey! He is a sweetheart πŸ’• he is 30 years old. Every year I pick him up and he spends a whole week or so with me (I live in a rural village). It is hard but rewarding work. I have an allotment and a couple of old horses which he loves.
My nephew loves the week he has with me and my family. My sons/daughter makes a big fuss over him. My daughter takes him to york on the train which he loves. My sons take him out to play darts :)eek:) in the local pub, and have a meal/shandy. He loves it.
He would not like a loud nightclub! We go for a midnight stroll through the woods, with head torches πŸ”¦ he really loves this!. The whole family of nutters do this! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I wonder what load of BS and tripe the 'reveal what we will reveal' is ... that Lego rescued her from evil coercive controlling Carl ... they didn't plan it, there wasn't an affair but they slowly fell in love when he stepped in out of nowhere to protect her the first time months ago ... her Knight in shining armour .... blah blah ... just another twit in tinfoil
---

He still isnt looking at her ....
Agree skank is going to say carl was very controlling etc, she already said as much in one of the recent podcasts about clothing choices...the fact she regularly cheated on him doesn't matter

Reactions: 31
My sister has a son with special needs like Harvey! He is a sweetheart πŸ’• he is 30 years old. Every year I pick him up and he spends a whole week or so with me (I live in a rural village). It is hard but rewarding work. I have an allotment and a couple of old horses which he loves.
My nephew loves the week he has with me and my family. My sons/daughter makes a big fuss over him. My daughter takes him to york on the train which he loves. My sons take him out to play darts :)eek:) in the local pub, and have a meal/shandy. He loves it.
He would not like a loud nightclub! We go for a midnight stroll through the woods, with head torches πŸ”¦ he really loves this!. The whole family of nutters do this! πŸ˜‚
That's so heartwarming to read, what a lovely family you are @Glittergirlie β™₯πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Agree skank is going to say carl was very controlling etc, she already said as much in one of the recent podcasts about clothing choices...the fact she regularly cheated on him doesn't matter
Agree.
Yet she says she loves to be comfy in tracksuits, even JJ said it, she like to dress the same as her β€˜the one’ all matchy matchy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
According to the latest article in the DM, the latest muppet - er I mean partner, ticks all the boxes.

He is willing to humiliate and degrade himself, for the pursuit of sub Z list fame.βœ”

He is willing to cosmetically alter himself, so he fits in with her idea of the perfect man.βœ”

He is willing to be at her beck and call, no qustions asked. βœ”

He is willing to be psychologicaly castrated by her. βœ”

He certainty does tick all her boxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well done @JaynieDay

There's taking one for the team. Then there's going above and beyond the call of duty spaffing money up the wall on a cab all because the arrogant bleep has no sense of decency when it comes to her fans and lateness

πŸ‘
lol, we need a go fund me for everyone who takes one for the team!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She wants a 'gentleman' What an efffin joke πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And he 'excepts her'. Oh well, it should be 5 minutes until you totally take the piss out of him and cheat again so he'll be going from 'gentleman' to controlling quicker than KP can snort a line!

Of course, he ticks every box...... because she's a nutcase who does this every time she meets someone πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ You're at stage no.1 JJ. Good luck!

View attachment 2779503

View attachment 2779509
View attachment 2779506
I don't believe him, he's just playing along for his own gain.
Her, she's delusional and thick enough to think it's true πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That sounds lovely, I've been on midnight strolls in the woods too :D

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
My nephew is Harveys build with special needs. My grown up sons (and daughter) has had to stop giving him high fives etc..as he is really rough and he is really strong. If he doesn't want to go anywhere you cant for the life you make him go there. When he has an episode I have to lie on the floor with him and hug him! Unfortunately I can believe my lovely boy could assault someone πŸ˜• We as a family love him so much. We are always with him and work it out between us ( even though I have him for a week I also look after him when ever I hav him!l

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I don't believe him, he's just playing along for his own gain.
Her, she's delusional and thick enough to think it's true πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I'm not sure now. That look on his face, he looks quite loved up. I suspect he's as thick as two short planks and he's fallen for the lovebombing. It might have started as a business arrangement. I bet she has given him all the 'stick with me I know how to work the media', 'stick with me and I'll get you famous but protect you from all the media lies'. 'the public don't understand the real me but you do', 'I've only done bad things because I was abused but someone like you will understand' etc etc :sick:

The 'fate' line sounds so corny, it's classic love bombing! If it was all business she wouldn't need to put so much effort into lovebombing. She's putting all her energy into it to hook him in. She's out with him all the time, kids virtually ignored.

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 15.40.26.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 15.40.42.png

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.