Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off! Scabby washed up bleep! You're no mother to any of those kids. bleep!
You took the words right out of my mouth! How does this arrogant witch think she is being a mother and a father? She fails miserably at being one parent, never mind two. She should give those poor kids back to their loving, caring, very able father. Then she can carry on swirling around the drain with her latest toy boy 😡 :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Bless the wee lil man no photos of his jailer hanging off him...too busy posing like she's in pain and thinks she's back - her clothing choices are hilarious...looks like a right state🤭🤭

..chloe looks totally fed-up and wishes to be million miles away from it all
Her outfit is giving captain America vibes in this photo 😂 She is trying so hard to dress even younger since JJ’s been on the scene 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She did! Two songs, but fortunately for me I missed it 🤣🤣! Don’t worry Krusties MrJaynie got it all for me. He’s working today but I will get those videos later, as well as posting the videos I took of her - I need to edit them into smaller videos for Tattle. I’ve only now woken up and I need a little time to humanise.
You take your time Jaynie. It’ll be worth the wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck was she wearing last night? My brain just camt understand it. No doubt its designer and cost ££££££ but it just looks like tit.
It’ll be some tit she's been sent for free, out the bargain bin or something of Chloe’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Latest!!!
Who’s actually playing mother to your kids while you aren’t? You’re keeping them away from a decent loving father. I think she’s posting this tit on purpose knowing it will get people riled up because we all know it couldn’t be any further from the truth 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 42
“He is amazing,” she told us. “He makes me feel alive, safe and happy. I’ve not told anyone else publicly about him yet. He is like a dream come true and ticks every box.”

Who is she talking about with this quote?

A: Carl
---
She said: "He ticks every box my mum has wanted. Because she said 'Before I die, I want to make sure this and that'. And he ticks every box for my mum. He's got a job, he's got his own business. You know I have this issue about people paying for me, we had this issue so I have to let him buy me dinner. He takes me away and he'll put me on a pedestal, and no-one's ever done that.”

And this one?

A: Kris B

Sorry @buttheyneverblindme just seen your same post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.