Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of america's justice system at all, they do lock up mentally deficient youngsters up who don't really understand things. I don't think prison is the answer for that person you mention.
In that case here in the US you are talking about the young man concerned was in main stream school and it has been mentioned in the media that his 'autism' is self diagnosed by his mother. He could have killed that poor young teacher, I've seen the video, it's horrific. If he was really that deficient then he shouldn't be in mainstream school in the first place.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oooh la la, brilliant Jayne, so she was booed and many there didn’t know she was appearing 😂 She was so smug on the TT lives last night with Kryten, thinking she was hot with her young lad in tow, hanging out with Chloe, her twin 😁 Seen some pics online, was she singing or just talking to the crowd on the stage….

View attachment 2778696
Oooh, she was already flying in the hotel, I see the woman who doesn’t drink has a pint glass in her hand 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 oh she must have been so off her head in the club, looking forward to your videos Jaynie 😁⭐x
And here we see her in the clothes she WANT'S to wear & is allowed to wear...oh my, she's just a stunner isn't she 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In that case here in the US you are talking about the young man concerned was in main stream school and it has been mentioned in the media that his 'autism' is self diagnosed by his mother. He could have killed that poor young teacher, I've seen the video, it's horrific. If he was really that deficient then he shouldn't be in mainstream school in the first place.
Yes, wasn't sure about all the details. The mother apparently thought he shouldn't be in the school either. I didn't think it was exactly the same as Harvey though, not the same mental impairments.

Reactions: 10
Agree.
Yet she says she loves to be comfy in tracksuits, even JJ said it, she like to dress the same as her ‘the one’ all matchy matchy.
Oh definitely be out wearing same clothing and colour etc as the latest idiot... rinse repeat and the groundhog shakes his head in despair ..
Can't understand the redtops loving and lapping it up..repeating same crap as gone before
she be proclaiming tomorrow they are going to do a reality show together on their fated lovestory
---
So true! He must know about her, people have told him what a bleep she is, Animal abuse, child abuse, driving convictions etc.. he clearly has no morals & is incredibly thick.
His mother will be trying to haul him home and unfortunately skank will be using all the narcs tactic script to keep him well away from his mum

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Her stories! She's no more making a Sunday roast than the man in the moon! 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks for this info. Poor Harvey he has been badly let down by the Price family. I hope the school has his best interests at heart but after reading about a case of misconduct that happened there and also knowing how the World Record was handled, I don't have great faith.

By 'secure learning disability placement' do you mean National Star would not qualify?
I believe national star is only an education facility. Staff will be highly trained to manage his behaviours but if they were to become unmanageable/too risky for Harvey, other pupils or staff then (and I say this lightly due to their current form) social services would have to step in & he would be accommodated in a more secure environment such as a mental health facility.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh definitely be out wearing same clothing and colour etc as the latest idiot... rinse repeat an groundhog shakes his head in despair ..
Can't understand the redtops loving and lapping it up..she be proclaiming tomorrow they are going to do a reality show together on their fated lovestory
Oh yes, that’ll be why her YouTube has been delayed. She will set up new insta accounts
PriceySlater wedding
An account where they travel the world together (minus the kids)
Their joint clothing range
The baby range
An excuse to move to a smaller house, (to hide HMRC taking her house, the horses gone, the dogs gone) he will have to upsticks and move to West Sussex as Bunny has school that way.
---
Her stories! She's no more making a Sunday roast than the man in the moon! 🤣🤦‍♀️
It’s from May 23 that video

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes she said he nearly “killed” her….over exaggeration I think he fell and almost crushed her
I would be fuming if she spoke about my child like that joke or not! I think skank is so desperate to be seen as Chloe’s friend she lets her away with anything because Chloe speaks to her like a piece of tit (which she is😂) and she just laughs it off 🫣

Reactions: 24
Have this ear worm today 🫨

🎶 Underneath the Arch bar,
Skank drank and ❄❄ away.
Underneath the Arch bar,
she sniffed and screeched all day🎶

😂😁
I'll get me coat 😊
Blimey Janet, you had me singing that to the tune of 'Incy-Wincy Spider!'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder how Carl (notice I'm using his name and not being cruel) will react when the OK rag interview comes out, usually lots of glossy pics and "how much we love each other" comments, can't be a nice feeling when 2 minutes after you split she's fully moved on.
Hopefully it drives him to another Tea spilling Tsunami about skank on Instagram 👏🏼🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Welcome on board the SS Skank where we are all united despising the thing! Woo Hoo!!
So are we presuming that skank not only drove to pick H up but then took him to this crappy event where he caused havoc again?
I do hope the Sun find that angry parent whose underage son was admitted to the dump but was allegedly assaulted by H. This cannot go on surely?
I can't see skank pulling up to be seen on the colleges cctv....but hey, don't let that stop the redtop from checking on that because if so she's seriously flipping the bird at authority & can only think she thinks her ADHD will get her off, it has become the bane of my existence since the pandemic as offenders are either trying to use it as a get out of jail card or deliberately offending to get diagnosed & everything I do has to stop until they get assessed....it's chaos & adding 3-6 months ontop of any other initial investigation

• Angry
Reactions: 23
JJ, February 2024: "They say things happen for a reason... the unexpected happened. Fate. Ticks every box. You are a real gentleman."

Carl Woods, July/October 2020: "I believe in fate and I met him for a reason. I can only thank his parents for bringing up a total gentleman. He is like a dream come true and ticks every box."

Kris Boyson, June/July 2018: "All I can say is that Kris Boyson ticks these boxes" (a caption to a quote she put on Instagram). "Kris Boyson is the real gentleman who puts a smile on my face every day."

Literally rinse and repeat.
Quoting my own post, but...

Katie Price #361 - Ticking her box is a trip to hell, when is Pricey ending up in a cell?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I have worked out how to edit the videos!! I’m so impressed with myself for figuring it out whilst in the state I am. Now it’s time to work out how to compress a video as they are still too big to be uploaded here. Wish me luck Krusties as I haven’t come back to earth yet so this could get messy 🤭 This is going to take more coffee and an oily rag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.