Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
Staff are trained to deal with aggressive behaviour, he would have been assessed before being enrolled
I've said this before and feel really bad saying it again but I sadly believe Harvey is a serious 'accident' waiting to happen.

Too many allegations of him being aggressive, having a really bad temper, abuse of siblings who are scared of him, alledged animal abuse, alledged 'attacks' on staff at National Star and now others etc.

It's only, IMHO, a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone/thing and gets sectioned.

On the matter of her alledgedly again driving to get Harvey (she was seen driving in Gloucester near the college) why do the college let her drive off with him knowing she's banned, has no valid insurance etc? Surely they must read the papers? Do they not have a 'duty of care'?
Sadly if his behaviour became unmanageable that is what would have to happen to protect Harvey & other people. I think him going to national star was the best thing to happen to him. With his Autism alone he would have been constantly distressed living with her & Carl no wonder he was becoming increasingly aggressive & destructive. No routine, no proper supervision, living amongst chaos & arguments, animals running around everywhere. He got lucky getting away from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Apologies if this has already been posted, I've just seen this and it sounds from the comments as though it's possibly the Skank

IMG_6169.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Uploading old pictures once again trying to make out she cooking dinner 🤭🤭 yet spot the nail colour is not same as last nights ..
Even edna starting to slip up
I remember from video. Cooked it all from scratch... (cough)! If I remember correctly, she tears open a 'roast chicken in a bag' as proudly as if she'd bought it from a free range farm, prepared it, stuffed it, basted it every 15 minutes and then expertly carved and presented it to her ravenous family. She then pours a gallon of boiling water over a ton of Bisto rather than using all the meat juices.

(nb: Not dissing Bisto because I use it as well sometimes but only as a thickener and to add flavour...!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just came here to say ….. REALLY KATIE???
bleeping JJ??
She never fails to shock with her choices in men

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please Carl drop some truth about the old bleep! It’s what I need today!! Make us a nice, big pot of tea 🫖☕ and spill it for us.
I wonder if he's waiting for the OK mag 'when we reveal what we will reveal' thing, so he can jump on any untruths.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So, whilst waiting for our lovely Krusty cup of tea I thought I'd take a leaf out of Skanky's book and do a spot of self care. 😎
So far I've been sprayed with Creosote from head to foot, had long pieces of plastic superglued to my nails, gaffer taped my face to lift my features skywards, sharpied and laminated my eyebrows on, put 12 pairs of false lashes on and stuck some jelly babies on my lips. I'm trying to persuade Mr Bad to weave 10000 bootlaces into my hair by way of extensions and a bouncy blow plus lend me his rugby glow in the dark gumshield. All whilst lounging in a reclining chair admiring myself in the mirror and texting any young male zleb who replies back.
I'm loving my new look, do you love it too? 💋💅💇💈💓
You can be twins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Blimey Janet, you had me singing that to the tune of 'Incy-Wincy Spider!'
Love your version 😂😍
Was supposed to be based on Underneath the Arches, Flanagan and Allan.😂🤔
If she loses the MM hope she ends up sleeping on cobblestones under a railway arch.
Woah that's a very old reference 😂🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s probably this guy in the room, doing a H impression 🤷🏽‍♀️ or just he sounds like that. Though that voice sounds like H, no way was he with her/them last night.

View attachment 2779065
What 46 year old woman would find that young man attractive, he's very meek & mild & I don't buy the ladies man bollocks either...smoke & mirrors for clicks & once the BH gets underway & she's reduced to a budget like KK was & she wasn't hiding assets & then he'll start rewriting history

Reactions: 34
What 46 year old woman would find that young man attractive, he's very meek & mild & I don't buy the ladies man bollocks either...smoke & mirrors for clicks & once the BH gets underway & she's reduced to a budget like KK was & she wasn't hiding assets & then he'll start rewriting history
All skank desperately wants is publicity with the redtops...she can't bear not to be in the press 🙄 and seeing as anton from LL is out of reach , this poor sap next best thing...
She's riding on his mafs stuff, he's screwed now no escape..any chance of his own shot gone forever be linked with skank

Reactions: 33
🙄 here we go again. She is exhausting….
What on earth must P and J think. I honestly think her relationship with J is just over. He hasn’t seen her at all since the hour at the fun run last sep. something has gone on there. As for P, she isn’t stupid, think she will pull further away now!
Not bn funny, but Lego head is playing with fire here so deserves to be burned. I personally can’t be arsed with the bullshit anymore! I go to bed each night and just feel so incredibly grateful that I am not her.
Junior is just plain embarrassed by her behaviour & doesn’t want anything to do with it. She never seemed to bother about him anyway It was always all about princess. Imagine how he must feel seeing her with all those men not much older than him🫣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.