Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In plain sight? It's only us here that seem to be viewing what they do as suspicious. If it was money laundering by picking up luxury watches ( for instance) or jewellery, how would anyone know or detect that really?
I have no idea, I watch loads of crime/police shows & no gangs making obscene amounts of money I've seen yet behave this way! 🤡🤯🤓

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile Skanky's skanky sister is having a lovely family weekend away (grifted) in the Cotswolds and has taken her son along too. Pity she didn't take her niece and nephew who are probably stuck in the crappy MM with Lynn Rickwood, disgraced social wanker or grandparents of the year SFP and pervy Paul. Good news is Skanky, your sister is catching up with you in the grifting game ✌
What the bleeping hell is she wearing another bleeping old sack.Do duck off bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bless the wee lil man no photos of his jailer hanging off him...too busy posing like she's in pain and thinks she's back - her clothing choices are hilarious...looks like a right state🤭🤭

..chloe looks totally fed-up and wishes to be million miles away from it all
How can she possibly fit her broken trotters into those boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kylie was the driving post false as well?
Don’t know Dolly, can’t see that post, looks like it’s from either IG or FB on one of her recent JYY posts but there’s nothing there when I look, and can’t find that Nicki Minaj poster (it’s not Nicki 😁) Might look later if I have time, it‘s a day out for my daughter I‘ve been told 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have no idea, I watch loads of crime/police shows & no gangs making obscene amounts of money I've seen yet behave this way! 🤡🤯🤓
I just wouldn't be surprised. There's too many weird connections here. Drugs gangs need smaller networks to launder cash and move stuff around. I suspected this for a long time and read about a certain Irish gang and how they use luxury products ( Luxury vodka brand at night clubs, cars, watches handbags etc) to launder money. The way they use luxury goods reminds me of KP with all her designer stuff and suitcases full of it on holiday. These lower-down recruits live very flash lifestyles, they don't hide away.
Then - it was confirmed that Wayne Lineker is friends with a family member of Ireland's largest drug gang the Kinahans. ( there's a photo on his insta with a child of one of them) To me that's just too much of a coincidence. Rymi seems to connect KP, CF and Wayne.
It was also said on here that there were rumours Carl's drug boss friend smuggles stuff from Ireland to the UK and people in the Irish farming community know all about it.....all very coincidental!

Reactions: 43
I don’t believe Harvey was there, I think it was the guy with JJ mimicking him and KFP

• Wow
Reactions: 24
But JJ said he hadn’t met Harvey. I just think after the last nightclub event with H, things seem to have been tightened down with him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion.
Has she had time to drive to Gloucester with a new guy on the scene and hair and beauty appointments filling her diary last week.
JJ will say what he's been told to say by Skanky, or he'll be put on the naughty step. This video is a real wind up for CW, JJ stating the first time him and skanky met.
Do you think that's Harvey's voice in the video? If it was I don't think he was with JJ, Chloe seemed to slightly hesitate when Harvey spoke, maybe skank left H in the room when she was at the nightclub. Wouldn't be the 1st time, she's form for abandoning her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
But JJ said he hadn’t met Harvey. I just think after the last nightclub event with H, things seem to have been tightened down with him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion.
Has she had time to drive to Gloucester with a new guy on the scene and hair and beauty appointments filling her diary last week.
I think it’s probably this guy in the room, doing a H impression 🤷🏽‍♀️ or just he sounds like that. Though that voice sounds like H, no way was he with her/them last night.

IMG_7082.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Bless the wee lil man no photos of his jailer hanging off him...too busy posing like she's in pain and thinks she's back - her clothing choices are hilarious...looks like a right state🤭🤭

..chloe looks totally fed-up and wishes to be million miles away from it all
she looks a right clip!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Skanky's skanky sister is having a lovely family weekend away (grifted) in the Cotswolds and has taken her son along too. Pity she didn't take her niece and nephew who are probably stuck in the crappy MM with Lynn Rickwood, disgraced social wanker or grandparents of the year SFP and pervy Paul. Good news is Skanky, your sister is catching up with you in the grifting game ✌
Why is she wearing an orange sack...? Is orange the new beige...?

v
1708861169428.png
1708861206535.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Cover your ears, sorry I don't know how to upload full videos, just snipets

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh bloody hell, just before I go out, found this, she was ‘singing’, cough cough 🤦🏽‍♀️….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.